|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,104,931 members, 7,661,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 November 2023 at 04:10 PM
Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? / Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @Ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? / Vibrant, Energetic Sales Reps Needed. Earn Up To 200k Or More (2) (3) (4)
|Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? by Habisoye: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2018|
1. Am married with 2-kids and light-skin pretty woman and we are happy family.
2. We had to relocate to yaba here frm Abk wen i got the 130k yaba Job Last yr. And Are we naw gonna relocate to Ajah again?
3. This new Job is run by White(french) and they produce mastercards, verve, visa, voterscard, etc. and they are offering all kinds of benefit and my current job is a real estate firm owned by a private person.
4. If riding a bike is too risky on d island what abt d dispatch riders dat does diz everyday every minutes all around lagos?
5. I can always get a car and Drive but What abt the heat of traffic and fuel consumption?
6. What if i get a Small room apartment of like 5k at lakowe and sleep there mondays&tuesdays and goes home throughout the remaining dayz of the week?
7. If i shu consider forfeiting diz 200k Offer, wont i find it difficult to secure diz kind of Opportunity again?
Nairalanders!!! Is it OK to switch?
My current boss is really frustrating me at work so I think it's an opportunity to switch when I got the offer..... My plan was to get a superb scooters/ladies bike so I can ride from Yaba here everyday to Ajah lakowe.
Nairalanders pls advice me on the risk involved in riding bike from d mainland to Ajah, won't I be faced with the issue of police or other govt officials arresting bike on d island.
Nairalanders please what other options is Best suitable for me to take?
|Re: Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2018|
How is the light-skin pretty woman relevant to this post now?
And you want us to take you serious..
|Re: Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? by JesuEruOluwa: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2018|
Chuvin22:Let him appreciate what he's gat na
|Re: Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? by cdoffx(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2018|
Sit down and pen down the likely expenses(rent, transport, feeding etc) you will be incurring at Ajah monthly and subtract it from the 200k then do the same for your current job and current location. I believe you should be able to make a better decision afterwards
|Re: Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? by czarina(f): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2018|
I thought you asked this question before and got replies? Oh wait, you forgot to add that part about your light-skin pretty woman
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29