Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Beware Of This Dangerous Insect!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of This Dangerous Insect!!! (1897 Views)

Self-injury: How To Stop This Dangerous Practice / See 7 Ways To Stay Safe And Healthy During This Dangerous Heat Waves / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Dangerous Insect!!! by Codeman01(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2018
I used to know this insect but I never knew it was very dangerous until I saw what it did to this innocent child.
The boy's skin have been peeling off since he was bitten by this insect.
Doctors said they don't have any treatment for its venom because it has not been discovered by scientists.
Please share this to others, be careful of the insect share to save lives and don't forget to pray for this dying child. Share to groups

Re: Beware Of This Dangerous Insect!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Wtf!
Disgusting!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Dangerous Insect!!! by weyreypey: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2018
Codeman01:
I used to know this insect but I never knew it was very dangerous until I saw what it did to this innocent child.
The boy's skin have been peeling off since he was bitten by this insect.
Doctors said they don't have any treatment for its venom because it has not been discovered by scientists.
Please share this to others, be careful of the insect share to save lives and don't forget to pray for this dying child. Share to groups
Go local and quit all these western medicine Jibber jabber... Some things are better handled locally. I think you ought to be asking us for local solutions
Re: Beware Of This Dangerous Insect!!! by Codeman01(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2018
weyreypey:

Go local and quit all these western medicine Jibber jabber... Some things are better handled locally. I think you ought to be asking us for local solutions

You are very right somethings are better handled locally and traditional ways but prevention is always better than cure
Re: Beware Of This Dangerous Insect!!! by kiddoiLL(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2018
Whike that picture is disturbing, Centipedes and their bites don't cause such because the picture added there is a centipede. Centipedes venom ain't life threatening or capable of destroying the human skin like that, so I'm finding it hard to believe this post

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Dangerous Insect!!! by Codeman01(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Whike that picture is disturbing, Centipedes and their bites don't cause such because the picture added there is a centipede. Centipedes venom ain't life threatening or capable of destroying the human skin like that, so I'm finding it hard to believe this post

Bros look very well that is not centipede
Re: Beware Of This Dangerous Insect!!! by weyreypey: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Codeman01:

Where's the kid's location?
Re: Beware Of This Dangerous Insect!!! by kiddoiLL(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2018
Codeman01:

That's a house centipede, do your research well bro.. THAT INSECT AINT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER IS ON DAT KID'S BODY

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Dangerous Insect!!! by Mcsenior(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Why worry abour snake and insect bites; find the natural home remedies here:~> http://naturalremedylab.com/snake-bite-treatment-nigeria/
Re: Beware Of This Dangerous Insect!!! by Mcsenior(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Why worry about snake and insect bites; find the natural home remedies here:~>
http://naturalremedylab.com/snake-bite-treatment-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Healing School With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Big Upper Arm (christian Mother Arm) What Do You Advise Me To Do? / Doctors Worry About HIV/AIDS Prevalence In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.