Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Keep Your Fake Islam, Please! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Keep Your Fake Islam, Please! (436 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Your Fake Islam, Please! by Elbinawi: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2018
Keep Your #FakeIslam, Please!

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that inspired all murderous terrorist groups

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that oppressed women and treat them as second class humans

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that celebrates inhuman massacres and wicked genocides

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that propagate hate and intolerance

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that insulted the pure Parents of the Messenger of God (sa)

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that attack Churches and burn innocent Christians alive

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that uses suicide bombers to attack markets, schools and hospitals

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that side with the enemies of AhlulBayt (as) of the Prophet (sa)

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that bury Shia infants alive in Mando mass grave #ZariaGenocide

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that is a tool of Western imperialism and global Zionism

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that is Bloodthirsty and lust for the blood of the innocent

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that worship genocidal European savages

�Thank you for the proposal but I will follow the #Islam of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky. #FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Keep Your Fake Islam, Please! by sorextee(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Let me mount my canopy here. It's about to get bloody.. There's plenty seats and popcorn for others to join. Just come with drinks. Pls non alcoholic drink o. Cos this is a holy war zone.
Re: Keep Your Fake Islam, Please! by iamgenius(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Elbinawi:

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that inspired all murderous terrorist groups

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that oppressed women and treat them as second class humans

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that celebrates inhuman massacres and wicked genocides

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that insulted the pure Parents of the Messenger of God (sa)

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that attack Churches and burn innocent Christians alive

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that uses suicide bombers to attack markets, schools and hospitals

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that side with the enemies of AhlulBayt (as) of the Prophet (sa)

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that bury Shia infants alive in Mando mass grave #ZariaGenocide

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that is a tool of Western imperialism and global Zionism

�You want me to follow your #FakeIslam that is Bloodthirsty and lust for the blood of the innocent

�Thank you for the proposal but I will follow the #Islam of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky. #FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

Òpònú, you and your Zakyzaky will rot in hell if you don't repent.
Re: Keep Your Fake Islam, Please! by tintingz(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Religion tussle.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Fake Islam, Please! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Elbinawi:

#ElbinawiTweets

Laugh rolling on the floor....

Well, Islam and sunnah is what makes Muslim..

Shia and her younger brother, Sufi.. Have different religion.. Just like Christianity and jews and others.

You are not part of Islam and rosul and his sahabahs never know you...

Your Quran is different, your hadith is different, your aqeedah, Salah, zakat, and other pillars of Islam..

Terrorists.. Sponsor of boko and isis and killers of Muslims..

(1) (Reply)

Lo and behold / Islamic University Medinah Recognized A Nigerian Scholar As One Of Its Top 10 Al / Operation Moving Train According To Maclatunji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.