Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich (30934 Views)

One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich / Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by Ademat7(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
BigIyanga:
Family members are number one
grin grin explain
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by abdulyaro66(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
YOU wey post am ... how much you get ?
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by jolyment: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
ednut1:
show us ur account balance angry

Some may not have fat account balance but can have fat investment.
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Powerful compilations
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by robertito7(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
This post is so informative and helpful
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by robertito7(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
olowobaba10:
RUBBISH, YOU CAN KEEP ALL THESE PRINCIPLES AND STILL BE POOR ALL YOUR LIFE.
So that's why the post is rubbish. If they call you animal now you will start squeezing face like monkey . una no fit make point or differ from a point of view without abuses
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by robertito7(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
founderDee:

unserious people like you mentality, nobody destined you for failure. wake up thou africa man angry
its a joke man.. Why so serious
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by llade(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
FunnyDude:
…Hi everyone! Have you ever wondered why two friends with the same level of academic qualification never have same financial comfort in life? It’s called information. You will agree with me that "Knowledge is Power!"
Knowledge distinguished the rich from the poor folks. Learning to take responsibility of your life is a “hard nut to crack.” This is why many people worked all through their lives only to end in penury.

Being rich or broke is a result of our individual life decisions. Let quickly list below top 5 major reasons why you will never get rich;

1. What would people say syndrome:
This is a menace among us today. You might unable to achieve your desired financial goal if you keep listening to what people will say about your life. You know what? Nobody really care about you. If what you’re doing is legitimate, you don’t need to be bothered about people’s opinion. Let quickly go to number 2

2. Risk Taking:

Life itself is not fair. Not taking risk in life is a risk on its own. You need to take that risk Today, face that your fear and conquer it for good. Being over-cautious has made so Many people lost their life fortunes. If you’re adverse risk taker, then know you’re just sitting on a gun powder yet to explode you into life- long poverty. So, do you have a great plan today? Go for it.

3. Working for others all your working life:
Depending on a paid employment during your working life might make you comfortable during those times of your life, no doubt. What of if the income stops due to age retirement or retrenchment, what will happen to your family? Think about it.

4. Not willing to pay the price:
The word “Success” has many friends and it’s desired by all. Very few persons are willing to pay the price for success. “Nothing is free not even in free town!”
Don’t get me wrong please; prices might be by getting a business mentor in your field, learning a marketable skill, reading books of great Authors, leaving your comfort zone, and so on.

5. Procrastination traits:
This problem cut across all age group. As the popular saying goes “Procrastination is the thief of time.” Never buy into the postponement of that plans of yours. Are you seeking employment in an oil company? Are you seeking new business opportunities this year? Then get started now. Life promise no one fortunes, only persons that dare life consequence get best results.

I'm yours FunnyDude,

Thanks for reading this article!
Can't agree with you more.
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by ElRapido: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Are you an internet marketer who is really struggling to hit it big especially affiliate marketers. Send me a message(check my signature) now I have a special package to ease your burden, attract more customers to your online business and become a member of never broke again(NBA) squad. The offer is for a limited time, you need to act now, missing this opportunity will be the most painful thing after missing heaven. Live long and prosper
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by BetterBOI(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Especially number 4, Nigerians do not like paying the price. Very few people can share business success tips with you free of charge.
I remember when I do buy Ebooks in bulk and I once paid 15k for 30-page ebook. I never regretted that action. But I sell the ebook for just 4k to pple interested but still yet some pple will come and be pricing.
Whatsapp for any business ebook @ 09030473758
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by porlo87: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Life is not a one way street.
I know countless people who don't follow this blueprint, Infact they are the direct opposite of all these and they are comfortably rich.

The only way to become wealthy is to earn more than you spend. [i][/i]

Either you cut back on your expenses or you increase your income.
Choose wisely

Bless your soul, Brother !!!

What you said is the UNDERLINING key to Wealth.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by sammirano: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
6- it is in your destiny not to be rich

grin grin grin you may be right oo
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by Ugosample(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
porlo87:

Bless your soul, Brother !!!
What you said is the UNDERLINING key to Wealth.
That's true
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by olowobaba10: 3:49am On Jul 14, 2018
robertito7:
So that's why the post is rubbish. If they call you animal now you will start squeezing face like monkey . una no fit make point or differ from a point of view without abuses
CONDOM MISTAKE
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich by lereinter(m): 4:10am On Jul 14, 2018
any body can be rich
there is no fast rule
just pray luck shines on your activity either good or bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened / First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) / African Countries Worst Hit By Currency Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.