Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,228 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? (28787 Views)

Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) / Why Men Of God Prioritize Material Things To Enhance Their Ministry- Sam Adeyemi / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by fineboynl(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2018
men are best dancers in club and party, they dance very well and you hardly see women dance in parties.

but men are very shy to dance in Church, while women take a leads.

why?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2018
But in bed or party, they aren't shy to dance abi

37 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by hopefulLandlord: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2018
Because they can't wait for the charade called church program to be over so they can get back to more important issues. they have had sex or know people that are having sex with most of these dancing women, they know the choirmaster has banged most of the dancing choristers and the pastor too has his own hanky-panky
Also some of these dancing women and choristers have beautiful figure and nice body jiggle when dancing so to enjoy the view the men need to be as still as possible

These men just go to church to keep appearances and fulfill all righteousness

227 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Butterflyleo: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2018
LEARN TO KNOW WHEN AN ATHEIST IS IN YOUR MIDST BRETHREN LIKE A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.

THERE IS ONE HERE NOW WHOSE MONIKER HAS HOPEFUL IN IT.

IGNORE SUCH A ONE FOR ALL HE WISHES TO DO IS JUMP FROM ONE CHRISTIAN THREAD TO ANOTHER TO MOCK AND RIDICULE.

GIVE HIM A WIDE BERTH AND IGNORE HIM

BE WATCHFUL BRETHREN AND OBSERVANT. BE QUICK TO HEAR BUT SLOW TO SPEAK.

DO NOT JUST RESPOND TO ANYONE, WATCH THEN RESPOND FOR THE DECEPTIVE AND LIARS HAVE GONE INTO OUR MIDST

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Solidkay(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2018
Don't say men don't dance, maybe they don't in your own church but they do in my own church, in fact better than some women.

27 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:
LEARN TO KNOW WHEN AN ATHEIST IS IN YOUR MIDST BRETHREN LIKE A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.

THERE IS ONE HERE NOW WHOSE MONIKER HAS HOPEFUL IN IT.

IGNORE SUCH A ONE FOR ALL HE WISHES TO DO IS JUMP FROM ONE CHRISTIAN THREAD TO ANOTHER TO MOCK AND RIDICULE.

GIVE HIM A WIDE BERTH AND IGNORE HIM

BE WATCHFUL BRETHREN AND OBSERVANT. BE QUICK TO HEAR BUT SLOW TO SPEAK.

DO NOT JUST RESPOND TO ANYONE, WATCH THEN RESPOND FOR THE DECEPTIVE AND LIARS HAVE GONE INTO OUR MIDST

If you don't respond, you are indirectly saying he's right. The best form of defense is offense.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Because they can't wait for the charade called church program to be over so they can get back to more important issues. they have had sex or know people that are having sex with most of these dancing women, they know the choirmaster has banged most of the dancing choristers and the pastor too has his own hanky-panky

These men just go to church to keep appearances

You are missing one thing. The women ain't also suppose to dance afterall they have also banged those men and the so-called pastors according to your thinking.

17 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Butterflyleo: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

If you don't respond, you are indirectly saying he's right. The best form of defense is offense.

Wrong. The best form of defence SPIRITUALLY is knowing that you have already conquered and it is because of your victory that you are receiving OPPOSITION.

Nothing the opposition says or does should trigger you to think you are less than who God says you are.

Control your emotions. Lack of control is what they target. They use offensive language and want you to put down your guard and by so doing, respond.

Bridle your tongue for anyone who has taken control of his tongue has taken control of the whole body.

We can no longer be wrong when we were right from the start. Light is light and darkness is darkness. None can be mistaken for the other. The entire world knows the dangers atheists pose because the records from past atheist leaders are there for all to see and that is why atheism is on the decline worldwide.

Ignore them and their attention craving ways along with their disruptive tendencies and you will be alright.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Wrong. The best form of defence SPIRITUALLY is knowing that you have already conquered and it is because of your victory that you are receiving OPPOSITION.

Nothing the opposition says or does should trigger you to think you are less than who God says you are.

Control your emotions. Lack of control is what they target. They use offensive language and want you to put down your guard and by so doing, respond.

Bridle your tongue for anyone who has taken control of his tongue has taken control of the whole body.

We can no longer be wrong when we were right from the start. Light is light and darkness is darkness. None can be mistaken for the other. The entire world knows the dangers atheists pose because the records from past atheist leaders are there for all to see and that is why atheism is on the decline worldwide.

Ignore them and their attention craving ways along with their disruptive tendencies and you will be alright.

Oga, you are forgetting one thing. It's not about you alone. It's about men that will come across their messages and are not spiritually strong as you.

You must use every opportunity to oppose their thinking except if they are right.

8 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by hopefulLandlord: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

You are missing one thing. The women ain't also suppose to dance afterall they have also banged those men and the so-called pastors according to your thinking.

I was just being facetious lol

But seriously I think its because men tend to value the physical a lot more than they do spiritual while women is the opposite. so dancing isn't the only sign but almost everything church and religiously related. church attendance feature more women as regulars and devoted members than men. Women tend to pray when trouble strikes while men tend to pray less and act more or not even pray at all. Women tend to fall under the anointing than men amongst other signs

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2018
Senselin:
But in bed or party, they aren't shy to dance abi
this pic no be here oo grin
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2018
because the part of the brain which has being unlock in men is yet to be unlock in women that is why you see more women in church than men

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by hopefulLandlord: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

Oga, you are forgetting one thing. It's not about you alone. It's about men that will come across their messages and are not spiritually strong as you.

You must use every opportunity to oppose their thinking except if they are right.

God forbid any Christian thinks differently from him.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Butterflyleo: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

Then focus on opening threads that encourage and edify your brethren on the truth and also focus on the comments made by brethren and add insight where necessary but as for the atheists, ignore them and they will keep quiet.

Do you see how quiet the religious section has been lately and how sane it looks?

It is because I and a few others have been putting up this warning for the past week or so and many are adhering.

This is the only way they can be made to either keep quiet or strictly open threads where they alone would entertain themselves alone.

#ignoreAtheists.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I was just being facetious lol

But seriously I think its because men tend to value the physical a lot less than they do spiritual while women is the opposite. so dancing isn't the only sign but almost everything church and religiously related. church attendance feature more women as regulars and devoted members than men. Women tend to pray when trouble strikes while men tend to pray less and act more or not even pray at all. Women tend to fall under the anointing than men amongst other signs

So you can be sensible with your comment.

Anyway I agreed. Women are more of an emotional being than men. So we tend to respond to respond faster to stimuli that brings it out.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by hopefulLandlord: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

So you can be sensible with your comment.

Anyway I agreed. Women are more of an emotional being than men. So we tend to respond to respond faster to stimuli that brings it out.

I was just being humourous

Yes what you said is true
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Then focus on opening threads that encourage and edify your brethren on the truth and also focus on the comments made by brethren and add incite where necessary but as for the atheists, ignore them and they will keep quiet.

Do you see how quiet the religious section has been lately and how sane it looks?

It is because I and a few others have been putting up this warning for the past week or so and many are adhering.

This is the only way they can be made to either keep quiet or strictly open threads where they alone would entertain themselves alone.

#ignoreAtheists.

I think that's a wrong strategy. Do you know many people became an Atheist because of what they read online. In the upcoming days, one on one Evangelism will become moot because the online Evangelism is taking over. And if you are not ready to attack their truth then you are not ready to expand and you should get ready to lose members to them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2018

IT'S SIMPLE.
WOMEN LOVE TO BE SEEN.
WOMEN LOVE TO BE NOTICED.
WOMEN LOVE TO BE ADMIRED, THEY LIKE TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES EVEN WHEN WHAT THEY'RE DOING IS NOT IMPORTANT IN ANYWAY.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY WOMEN DANCE MOST IN GATHERINGS, READ THIS POST AGAIN AND AGAIN.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2018
And these Atheist guys, I'll give it to them are convincing. Thank God, He founded me fast, I would have become an Atheist like them.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Newpride(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2018
Big lie, I dance more than anybody in church.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by hopefulLandlord: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Newpride:
Big lie, I dance more than anybody in church.
the women more often than not tend to dance more in churches than men. of course there are exceptions

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nackzy: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2018
They can dance well in the oza room
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by gcloud(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2018
;DI doubt that them no wan break ground that's why
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by clitlicker: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2018
their population doubles that of men more if them are dancing.

let talk about other areas that they thrive:

90% of witches/wizards are female.

70% of people with affliction carried by women, the 30% that are the men have their affliction caused by women.

90% hater, backbiting, jealousy and all negative emotional trait...women. while the negative emotion men have such as sense of failure and ineptitude is caused by thier insatiable women.

what me i sha know is that women are only important because of sex and children. if a man is impotent or infertile he will still see a spouse (iv seen women that prefare pre-intimacy to sex). if a woman is puzzyless or infertile nothing for her
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by ipobarethieves: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2018
wink u miss an.U neva see men wey dey dance like persin wey fit caych
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by biomustry: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2018
It means the dancing is unchrist like
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by HappyNigerian: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Because dancing in church like a clubhouse is immorality
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

These men just go to church to keep appearances and fulfill all righteousness
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by massive1019(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2018
why will I be shy in the house of my father. I will always dance my way to His glory.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Grupo(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2018
When I was a Christian, I used to dance like mad then. That's still one of the things I miss about the church. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? / Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution / How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.