Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? (28789 Views)

Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) / Why Men Of God Prioritize Material Things To Enhance Their Ministry- Sam Adeyemi / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
beetown:

i really didn't want to quote you.
But, a quick skim through that 'manual' has revealed to me that it was written by a religious fanatic like you. I mean, how can you not see that.

I believe in God. Jesus teaches we love our neighbors as ourselves. Live and let live

There are two types of Christians, the ones that apply their brains and the ones like sciencewatch and butterflyleo
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by beetown(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Then dont quote me. Are you acting under satanic duress ?

My neighbors are not God hating, Christ Mocking mentally insane people. You prove here that you "Skim" through life thats why you are proud of your ignorance.

May the true creator God richly bless Butterflyleo for bring true enlightenment by exposing the dark insanity of atheism.

Dont allow demonic forces to get the better of you. Dont quote me again.

Come again please, without sounding frustrated.

I'm sure Jesus will be facepalming Himself rn because you reek of extremism. So because someone holds a different view from yours, he's now a swine, a fool and an agent of Satan. How can you love a God that you can't see but hate your fellow human because you don't share the same opinion? Are you not an hypocrite? Matthew 5:22. 1 John 4:20.
I'll not dignify your hypocrisy with a reply anymore, now swerve into the bottomless pit.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by beetown(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
darkchild64:

There are two types of Christians, the ones that apply their brains and the ones like sciencewatch and butterflyleo

I swear, Especially the sciencewatch guy. Brainwashed dolt.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
You know when I see the likes of butterflyleo and sciencewatch I just laugh.
Now let me play the devils advocate,let's assume that atheists are fools like you fondly say,and then you folks are the wise ones,fine,you dont need to argue just pray to your god to send thunder to strike us and lets see if that would happen,if I would have to say somthing unsavoury before that happens I am ready,instead of you to be praying to your "God" to fix this country (and of course nothing has changed) ,there is a poor girl called Leah Sharibu who choose to stand by her belief,and we all expected your "God" to intervene,where is she today, if I was still a Christian I would really ask myself questions over that incidence, but you folks would rather argue with atheists,you claim your "God" is all powerful but you are the one that will defend him,no matter how you wish we will be damned,there is absolutely nothing your imaginary "God" can do.
I hatw to use this tone,but the truth can not be changed,it is so unfortunate that many will live their lives and die like boxer a chacter in the animal farm,the sooner we throw away these fantasies and face the realities of live ,embrace love and reason the better for us,but we can choose to continue living in fantasy waiting for a white man to cone and take us to a paradise in sky and in the next 100 years Nigeria will continue to be a 3rd world country,now I am not saying that Nigeria is the way it is entirely because of religion,although it is clear that religion is not doing us any good,all I am saying is that the era when we needed religion to tell us how to live is gone,I mean all of us know that the sun and the moon are repnsible for day and night,so how then is it that we convince ourselves that a book which says that day and night existed before the sun and moon came into place how can we put all our confidence that such a book is the solution to our problems.
A world where humans are given the freedom to reason and develop is the only heaven I wish

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cos many of these dancing women in churches are just flaunting their bodycheesy. The single ladies are using style to advertise themselves wen dancing and d married ones are just flaunting off their new clothes,jewels and maybe their figure. I know how bouncing ukwu i see today for church all the name of dancingcheesy.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

You are missing one thing. The women ain't also suppose to dance afterall they have also banged those men and the so-called pastors according to your thinking.
What he meant was that many women don't have illegal fuwaduing conscience. They don't care... But guys go just dey shame.. God I no I fuccckk up kind of feeling. I women no get that time. Dance away and head back to fuwaduing more. Illegally of course.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
lefulefu:
Cos many of these dancing women in churches are just flaunting their bodycheesy. The single ladies are using style to advertise themselves wen dancing and d married ones are just flaunting off their new clothes,jewels and maybe their figure. I know how bouncing ukwu i see today for church all the name of dancingcheesy.

Now this is an example of your average Nigerian Christian, they go to church just because they were taught from childhood that they should believe in the Jewish fella,but they live their lives the way they want,the only time they pray is when they are in trouble
Lefulefu I am sorry I'm making a scape goat of you, I like you though.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Pataricatering(f): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yet the men who don’t dance like are in all the leadership positions ! While the women have danced their brain away !
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by ScienceWatch: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
darkchild64:

Correct, but why where you ashamed to add that there are five types of atheists ?

Let me help you lazy atheist. The first two type of atheists reacts passionately to thing they claim are non-existent, this behavior spills over to their personal romantic life where they will have sexual relations with under aged inanimate pixels till orgasm is achieved.

The other two types of atheists become enraged and froth at the mouth whenever the words God or Jesus is mentioned. They immediately recharge their data, charge their phones, use alcohol or drugs for support and attack what they claim does not exist.

The last type is is the totally confused type, their satanic Atheists Training Manuel is at most two pages, but they continuously have to re-read their Atheists Training Manuel before trolling religious topics. They are easy to spot.
If they can't remember a two page manual, how then can they remember the question they wanted to asked while forgetting the one they already asked before the one they asked previously, then cancelling their own answers to questions they asked themselves. Lol ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
darkchild64:

Now this is an example of your average Nigerian Christian, they go to church just because they were taught from childhood that they should believe in the Jewish fella,but they live their lives the way they want,the only time they pray is when they are in trouble
Lefulefu I am sorry I'm making a scape goat of you, I like you though.
well u not far from the truth. Afterall the Proffesor in OAU who was dismissed for sexual harrasement is a Pastor. In nigeria for all our religiousity we seem to lack the milk of human kindness.we are heartless to one another.in europe for all their unreligiousity they have the basic milk of human kindness in them. On the issue of jesus's jewish heritage...bros u get issue wit d heritage?cheesy.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by ScienceWatch: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
beetown:

I swear, Especially the sciencewatch guy. Brainwashed dolt.
Says the guy who's girlfriend dont respect him.
Now you come to faceless atheists for respect.
Your topic on your weakness to satisfy your own girlfriend says it all.

Dont mention me again fuckface.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Pataricatering(f): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
darkchild64:
Now let me play the devils advocate,let's assume that atheists are fools like you fondly say,and then you folks are the wise ones,fine,you dont need to argue just pray to your god to send thunder to strike us and lets see if that would happen,if I would have to say somthing unsavoury before that happens I am ready,instead of you to be praying to your "God" to fix this country (and of course nothing has changed) ,there is a poor girl called Leah Sharibu who choose to stand by her belief,and we all expected your "God" to intervene,where is she today, if I was still a Christian I would really ask myself questions over that incidence, but you folks would rather argue with atheists,you claim your "God" is all powerful but you are the one that will defend him,no matter how you wish we will be damned,there is absolutely nothing your imaginary "God" can do.
I hatw to use this tone,but the truth can not be changed,it is so unfortunate that many will live their lives and die like boxer a chacter in the animal farm,the sooner we throw away these fantasies and face the realities of live ,embrace love and reason the better for us,but we can choose to continue living in fantasy waiting for a white man to cone and take us to a paradise in sky and in the next 100 years Nigeria will continue to be a 3rd world country,now I am not saying that Nigeria is the way it is entirely because of religion,although it is clear that religion is not doing us any good,all I am saying is that the era when we needed religion to tell us how to live is gone,I mean all of us know that the sun and the moon are repnsible for day and night,so how then is it that we convince ourselves that a book which says that day and night existed before the sun and moon came into place how can we put all our confidence that such a book is the solution to our problems.
A world where humans are given the freedom to reason and develop is the only heaven I wish
well done ! Very well put argument ! ! It’s funny how people think the whiteman who came to enslave you would now bring you something good ? The whiteman who would not share a restaurant , bus or anything with you would now want you to share heaven with him ?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Kingsley1000(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Because they can't wait for the charade called church program to be over so they can get back to more important issues. they have had sex or know people that are having sex with most of these dancing women, they know the choirmaster has banged most of the dancing choristers and the pastor too has his own hanky-panky
Also some of these dancing women and choristers have beautiful figure and nice body jiggle when dancing so to enjoy the view the men need to be as still as possible

These men just go to church to keep appearances and fulfill all righteousness
in my church ,we dey rock the ladies sef during dance
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:

Christians can use swear words,I didn't know that
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by ScienceWatch: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
darkchild64:
Let us not entertain the utter rubbish you wrote. What drugs are you on now ?

Logic is the lowest mental faculty
Reason is on a higher level
I wont confuse you by mentioning the highest level of acquiring truth.

Take your time to reread your confusing sympathy seeking post, you will have to admit that your use of the lowest mental faculty stinks.
That is why you must remain with your two page Atheists Training Manual, that manual is a perfect reflection of your level of thinking.
Go quickly to the link below for more ideas on how to troll religious sites and insult innocent loving person that mean you no harm.
Do it coward.

Please go to this link and look into your own image;
https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by kadil(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
And I remember one church that neither dance nor play musical instruments and people hate that church with passion!
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Butterflyleo: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Let us not entertain the utter rubbish you wrote. What drugs are you on now ?

Logic is the lowest mental faculty
Reason is on a higher level
I wont confuse you by mentioning the highest level of acquiring truth.

Take your time to reread your confusing sympathy seeking post, you will have to admit that your use of the lowest mental faculty stinks.
That is why you must remain with your two page Atheists Training Manual, that manual is a perfect reflection of your level of thinking.
Go quickly to the link below for more ideas on how to troll religious sites and insult innocent loving person that mean you no harm.
Do it coward.

Please go to this link and look into your own image;
https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077

Kindly decist from responding to those guys. They are baiting you and you are doing exactly what they want.

We must not be bitter. We simply have to be wiser and smarter.

They want you to loose your cool. Notice what he said immediately you used a swear word.

Bro stop engaging them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by ScienceWatch: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Pataricatering:
well done ! Very well put argument ! ! It’s funny how people think the whiteman who came to enslave you would now bring you something good ? The whiteman who would not share a restaurant , bus or anything with you would now want you to share heaven with him ?
Did you just say it was a well put argument ? It was utter rubbish flowing from a mind indoctrinated by a satanically inspired Atheists Training Manual.

We all wish to thank Butterflyleo for his sterling work and personal sacrifice made to expose the hidden satanic forces driving atheism.
Many thanks also for your enlightened topic revealing the atheism as a mental disease.

Footnote:
I have managed to get a team together to have the horrific Atheists Training Manual printed and ready for distribution to many schools and churches. Yes sir, the youth must be educated on the dreadful scourge know as satanic atheism.
Thank you once again.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by beetown(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
darkchild64:

The rëtard went to dig up my old post. grin
darkchild64:

The rëtard went to dig up my old post.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by spencekat(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Solidkay:
Don't say men don't dance, maybe they don't in your own church but they do in my own church, in fact better than some women.
Winners?
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by ScienceWatch: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Kindly decist from responding to those guys. They are baiting you and you are doing exactly what they want.

They want you to lost your cool. Notice what he said immediately you used a swear word.

Bro stop engaging them
Yes sir, perfectly wise advice from you. Yes I noticed. It is a real risk to loose ones incredible joy and peace that only the mighty Jesus Christ gives when dealing with weeds that are destined for the fire. It is way more refreshing to my spirit to read your topics on the many Atheists that escaped the clutches of satanic atheism.

Thank you once again.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by ScienceWatch: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
darkchild64:

One day you will thank the creator God that I was reminded not to engage scum.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Butterflyleo: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Yes sir, perfectly wise advice from you. Yes I noticed. It is a real risk to loose ones incredible joy and peace that only the mighty Jesus Christ gives when dealing with weeds that are destined for the fire. It is way more refreshing to my spirit to read your topics on the many Atheists that escaped the clutches of satanic atheism.

Thank you once again.

Shalom brother. Jesus was known to bring peace in the midst of a storm. We are to always do likewise.

Joining yourself to those who act like motor park touts and who boldly declare that they have no moral foundation is rather not wise.

God is wise and we cannot be wiser than he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by beetown(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
these guys are clowns i swear grin
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

They want you to loose your cool. Notice what he said immediately you used a swear word.

Bro stop engaging them

why don't you take your own advice, hopeful landlord was right,your are simply saying indirectly "leave the atheists for me to handle"

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Butterflyleo: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:
One day you will thank the creator God that I was reminded not to engage scum.

What I very well know is that they do not take being ignored very well because they crave and adore attention which is why they roam all over nairaland like vultures looking for any thread where God, Jesus, Praise God, God is good, God did it, etc are mentioned so they can start their genetically ingrained ways of attacking those comments and the people and stirring up quarrels and bitterness which sits quite well with them since they revel in such things.

You and I know that the bible warns that on no account are we to cast our precious pearls (Gospel) to swine because they will trample upon them (since they do not know its value and do not regard it) and thereafter turn and rend you.

You offered them life, they spat at you and the great offer you made and then turned round and began attacking you and insulting you for offering them something great.

Jesus did the work of God where he was accepted and where hr was not accepted, he quietly left them alone which was why he said ".A prophet is not without honor save in his own country".

And also in the book of John it says

John 3:19 - 20

This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed

Walk away bro and dust your feet as declared in

Mathew 10:14

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet

Let's walk in obedience to Gods word and stop giving room to the devil.

May the peace of God abide in your heart and illuminate your path.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by ScienceWatch: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What I very well know is that they do not take being ignored very well because they crave and adore attention which is why they roam all over nairaland like vultures looking for any thread where God, Jesus, Praise God, God is good, God did it, etc are mentioned so they can start their genetically ingrained ways of attacking those comments and the people and stirring up quarrels and bitterness which sits quite well with them since they revel in such things.

You and I know that the bible warns that on no account are we to cast our precious pearls (Gospel) to swine because they will trample upon them (since they do not know its value and do not regard it) and thereafter turn and rend you.

You offered them life, they spat at you and the great offer you made and then turned round and began attacking you and insulting you for offering them something great.

Jesus did the work of God where he was accepted and where hr was not accepted, he quietly left them alone which was why he said ".A prophet is not without honor save in his own country".

And also in the book of John it says

Walk away bro and dust your feet as declared in

Let's walk in obedience to Gods word and stop giving room to the devil.

May the peace of God abide in your heart and illuminate your path.
Thanks for making the time to expose the grime reality of Nairaland's so-called religious section.
I also want to thank Sonofthunder for sharing the exact scripture that confirms your warning to be scriptural and therefore 100% correct;

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

GIVE NOT WHAT IS HOLY UNTO THE DOGS !

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:

The biggest hypocrites on nairaland are antisciencewatch and butterflyleo. How can a normal human being go around commenting and opening posts telling people not to engage atheists and then when an atheist makes an unrelated comment, you start quoting him, thereby disregarding your own advice? shocked

This sciencewatch sef. From the way he types, you would think his crazyness has prevented him from knowing swearword, only for him to prove you wrong in a hilarious way @bolded.

I honestly won't be surprised if they patronise olosho and do bet9ja yet come here on an anonymous forum forming holier than thou.

Everybody knows you as clowns, illiterates and liars. Anyway Good bye
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Anas09: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:
And these Atheist guys, I'll give it to them are convincing. Thank God, He founded me fast, I would have become an Atheist like them.
They are convincing in what sense pls?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
They are not shy... Their inner conscience knows it is very stupid to dance to nothing.

But for Women... They are easily moved and brainwashed. grin
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Anas09: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Amberon11:
You've been going to the wrong churches. In the churches I know, men dance more than women.
Make dem try carry demselfs come Living Faith.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Anas09: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Victorclean1:
Women were moved by what they hear but men were what they see. Music is hearing and dance is seeing
That doesn't seem to be the Case in Winners Chapel. Men dance more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? / How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua / Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.