Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life (4640 Views)

Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) / I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? / How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by olamilekan9(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2018
Hi naraland fam!.please help me settle this confusion,the thing is i have been using iphones ever since day one and the way it’s gong now ehn i’m sick & tired of their eco system & nonesense restrictions and now i have decided to switch to the galaxy note 8 please what’s una intake on this.will i regret this decision or not��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by Nackzy: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Don't tell us go n use Nokia torch

10 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by olamilekan9(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2018
I get that one already lol
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by nosiebaba(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2018
No be you suppose tell us undecided
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by 2horsePOWER(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2018
olamilekan9:
Hi naraland fam!.please help me settle this confusion,the thing is i have been using iphones ever since day one and the way it’s gong now ehn i’m sick & tired of their eco system & nonesense restrictions and now i have decided to switch to the galaxy note 8 please what’s una intake on this.will i regret this decision or not��‍♂️
Bro,
How far the iPhone you were using before?haven't used one before so I wouldn't mind having one,if you want to dash it out cry

7 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by ITbomb(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Galaxy is okay

Don't drop iPhone and take up Tecno and the likes, after one week, you come and tell us android is this or take
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by randomShek: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2018
The Note 8 will be a nice phone for the switch. You might be a little overwhelmed by the freedom on android but its worth it.

Sha contact me to get the note 8 delivered to your doorstep cool
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by Temihatz(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
A lot of Apple fans are seriously complaining these days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdRpgWYWCZg
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by olamilekan9(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Just what i wanted to hear...definately i’m going for the note 8 i think a new one is just around 250k-280k..thank you guys...smiles
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
olamilekan9:
Just what i wanted to hear...definately i’m going for the note 8 i think a new one is just around 250k-280k..thank you guys...smiles
must it be a Samsung? Why don't you buy Google pixel 2 xl instead.?
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
olamilekan9:
No be only U.
Restrictions too much.
Please, anyone interested in purchasing iPhone 8plus should signal me
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by olamilekan9(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Not familair with the google pixle jareh..someone has even convinced me not to buy the note 8 instead i will get the s9 plus.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by sidnen: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
olamilekan9:
Not familair with the google pixle jareh..someone has even convinced me not to buy the note 8 instead i will get the s9 plus.
Why not wait for the Samsung note 10 plus undecided

4 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by orbgoblin: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Holla for new S8+ for 260k. samsungs are awesome but the fear of breaking the screen is what bothers me the most.
olamilekan9:
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by phemmyfour: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
olamilekan9:
Welcome to freedom....... Go and sin no more
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by nelsonebby(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
olamilekan9:
Once the screen crack, that’s the end
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
My nigga... change to the samsung note 8 please... I got tired of using the overrated iPhone as well...
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
CHESTER48:
must it be a Samsung? Why don't you buy Google pixel 2 xl instead.?

Haba boss na u go tell am wetin to buy? If I'm in his shoes I will choose the Galaxy note 8. I like my phones sexy and functional and the note 8 is way sexier and more functional than pixel 2 XL.
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
greenhulk:

Haba boss na u go tell am wetin to buy? If I'm in his shoes I will choose the Galaxy note 8. I like my phones sexy and functional and the note 8 is way sexier and more functional than pixel 2 XL.
note 8 is beauty I can aceept. But note 8 more functional than Google. Oga better go read about Google pixel young man. How can Samsung beat the origins itself. I've told you severally, you're not running stock oreo. Since you're not please stop arguing with me over it.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
olamilekan9:
Well Google pixel is the highest android phone you can get now. Cause it the way Google built it. If you want to actually enjoy android the way it is, Oga get yourself a pixel 2 xl if you can afford it. And save your self the stress, of bloat wares, late updates, laggy ui, poor support. Etc. For your info, Google supports pixel for upto 5 years, just like iPhone, which means you can get update for the next 5 years. I'm running stock android and I tell you man its the best. If you need pix on stock android I can send them. If you have questions ask me.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by bigdot1759(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Go get ur self either s8+, OnePlus 6, latest Xiaomi mi8EE, Huawei P20pro.& thanks me latter.

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by chukzyfcbb: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
In the tech world, it seems all Mac products are just for kiddies fascinated by expensive stuff.

Check forums around the world and see how much they mock them. Switch to android bro
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by olamilekan9(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Omo i confuse
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by olamilekan9(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
So now again pixle 2xl of last year better pass s9+
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
I’m also tired 6S plus for sale I for it were only it restriction I would have like it I can’t do so many things the browser keep refreshing and logging me out after 5min when you switch to other apps I just tire. If any iPhone fan boy come here I go trash am. angry

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by olamilekan9(m): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hmm

Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by Boyco: 1:36am On Jul 09, 2018
Bro switch to d note8 without looking back ...for me its better than s9plus bcus that stylus pen is just out of this world
Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2018
CHESTER48:
note 8 is beauty I can aceept. But note 8 more functional than Google. Oga better go read about Google pixel young man. How can Samsung beat the origins itself. I've told you severally, you're not running stock oreo. Since you're not please stop arguing with me over it.

Lol, so how is stock Oreo more functional than Samsung experience oya let us know. That google just included split screen that Samsung has had for years or ur inability to take scrolling screenshots, annotated screenshots, more controls for the always on display, loads of themes (not just wallpapers, u can change the look of ur phone and it comes with icon packs), app pair (which allows u to launch 2 apps at the same time). Etc.

Bro and do u even realize this is the Galaxy note we are talking about, let me not even start with the features of the s pen. Google pixel is just a basic Android phone, yes it's powerful but u get basically same features u get on an infinix note 5 with Android one. There is basically nothing the pixel 2 XL can do that the Galaxy note 8 cannot do. But there are many things the note 8 can do that the pixel 2 XL cannot.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by fibonacci2526: 7:20am On Jul 09, 2018
greenhulk:

Lol, so how is stock Oreo more functional than Samsung experience oya let us know. That google just included split screen that Samsung has had for years or ur inability to take scrolling screenshots, annotated screenshots, more controls for the always on display, loads of themes (not just wallpapers, u can change the look of ur phone and it comes with icon packs), app pair (which allows u to launch 2 apps at the same time). Etc.

Bro and do u even realize this is the Galaxy note we are talking about, let me not even start with the features of the s pen. Google pixel is just a basic Android phone, yes it's powerful but u get basically same features u get on an infinix note 5 with Android one. There is basically nothing to pixel 2 XL can do that the Galaxy note 8 cannot do. But there are many things the note 8 can do that the pixel 2 XL cannot.

I think he is referring to software experience, the best form of Android is the vanilla Android. Yes it lacks customisation like other skins but you will still find most Android "purists" including big tech YouTubers sticking with their pixels.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 09, 2018
fibonacci2526:

I think he is referring to software experience, the best form of Android is the vanilla Android. Yes it lacks customisation like other skins but you will still find most Android "purists" including big tech YouTubers sticking with their pixels.

I've never argued about the pixel 2 XL being the smoothest Android experience but it's no way near the most functional especially putting it against a galaxy note 8. What u get from the pixel is the same thing u get on an infinix note 5 but with a more fluid experience.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by tafat: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2018
go and get the new tecno spark 2, you will love the eco system grin
olamilekan9:

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life by mikool007(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2018
Yes their ecosystem is full of restrictions, they build on the restrictions to keep you in, if you are tired of it, you definitely have lots of options to pick from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get 1GB Data Bundle Onmtn For Just N100 / Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win / Mtn Premier Bet Lotto | Mtn Quick Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.