Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,894 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Wife Brings Men To Beat Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Brings Men To Beat Husband (554 Views)

My Mother Brings Men To Sleep With Me And She Charges N2,500 Per Person-girl Say / Football Brings Men Together What Brings Women Together? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Brings Men To Beat Husband by tociano009(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Wife brings men to beat husband.

This happen right in my area.
Husband went to school to beg for his kids school fees that he hasn’t been able to come up with the #150.000. For the 3 kids which is #450.000. Then he was asked to see the principal of the school the principal told the husband that your kids school fees amount is just #45.000 for the 3 kids which is #15.000 per kid.
The husband shocked and angry went home to ask the wife about it that she has been collecting it for some years now. She shouted at him why will he go to the school to ask. They fought about it and she left the house to later bring street touts to beat the man. But when they heard the Huaband story they tried catching the lady again but she ran. Now story reaching him that the wife must have a lover outside and tradition might affect the man if he accepts or sleeps with her. Cause she has brought one pastor from no where to come beg the husband as I am writing this story?

SO, I ASK IF YOU WERE THE HUSBAND WHAT DO??

Re: Wife Brings Men To Beat Husband by tociano009(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Lalastica
Re: Wife Brings Men To Beat Husband by Forzap: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2018
which kine yeye Tori be dis so the man dey pay school fees without seeing receipt?infact the man, the wife Oo, the touts plus op sef join all of you are mad undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Men To Beat Husband by dingbang(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2018
teach her a lesson
Re: Wife Brings Men To Beat Husband by thesicilian: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2018
All these Facebook and Twitter girls with their fish brains. Even if you want to tell a fake story to entertain your followers, at least make it intelligent and believable.

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Men To Beat Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
... and when that husband will now beat that evil woman to death, some will turn around and blame the husband.....kai!

(1) (Reply)

What Do Women Really Want In A Relationship / What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting? / ‘silicone Free’ –k.michelle Says As She Flaunts Her Illegal Butt Injections(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.