Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS (4382 Views)

Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. / BBC NEWS: I'm Not Dead Or Cloned Says Buhari / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
Just like every truth speaking Nigerian, I'm being tracked by DSS via this website but trust me it's dead on arrival.

I call upon all the war Angels of God in agreement with forces of nature that's spread across the universe to cause a sudden mishap that will lead to the demise of my detractors who cometh after me as a result of my truthfulness and political correctness.

I stand against injustice
I stand against bloodshed
I stand against ethnic domination and oppression
I stand against jihad
I stand against corruption

I'm currently a Nigerian, therefore I must speak against anomalies in my country.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
I'm not afraid

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Tarzan360(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
cheesy grin grin Bro nothing will happen, they should go and track there blood tasty brothers in benue and plateau Angels of God will destroy them before they will locates u, believe me there agents on this forum are coming to dispute u

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by OfficialAPCNig: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sorry, DSS don't have time for you. They are still business with the opposition.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Olatunji1929: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
Please run for mr tyrant dogs dem go keep you in underground cell if dem catch you dictator don take over

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tarzan360:
cheesy grin grin Bro nothing will happen, they should go and track there blood tasty brothers in benue and plateau Angels of God will destroy them before they will locates u, believe me there agents on this forum are coming to dispute u
Amen bro. Disasters await all killers of innocent villagers

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olatunji1929:
Please run for mr tyrant dogs dem go keep you in underground cell if dem catch you dictator don take over
Blindness is jejely waiting to strike any that takes a step further.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Sorry, DSS don't have time for you. They are still business with the opposition.
Truth is what I stand for not opposition

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Tarzan360(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Amen bro. Disasters await all killers of innocent villagers
Amen

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by rottennaija(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Just like every truth speaking Nigerian, I'm being tracked by DSS via this website but trust me it's dead on arrival.

I call upon all the war Angels of God in agreement with forces of nature that's spread across the universe to cause a sudden mishap that will lead to the demise of my detractors who cometh after me as a result of my truthfulness and political correctness.

I stand against jihad

I'm currently a Nigerian, therefore I must speak against anomalies in my country.

How did you know you were tracked by dss?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
They won't spend those resources tracking the perpetrators of that massacre

Anyway, just like someone rightly said. They are tools for the government and government is responsible for those killings

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
rottennaija:

How did you know you were tracked by dss?
.....And if I tell you, what will you do with the information

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by wayne4loan: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:

I stand against jihad

are u sure u are not delusional? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
wayne4loan:
are u sure u are not delusional? undecided
Maybe I am
Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:

I stand against jihad

Deactivate the username and use a new one. These people are out to kill and destroy. Prayer is not enough, I deactivate mine every so often, there is no gain in keeping a single username, that pride means nothing if your safety is in question.

Stay safe first. Always remember Abiola and Kudirat. It is the reason I do not respond to inboxed e-mails. You are dealing with physical demons here.

As I say always, if Land for Ranching is approved in Every State, then each State citizens are the ones to own the ranch and the cows in it, cos we are talking about private businesses here. Zamfara Ranch should have citizens of Zamfara and their cows, no Imo State citizen, and Imo State Ranch must be owned by Imo State citizens and their cows, no Zamfara State indigene. After all, it is about grooming cow for our meat and economy, no be so ? Any other thing na scam to take our land, the same Uthman Danfodio strategy.

As for Buhari, he is Mahdi III. He is using politics to put the Fulanis as Security Officers to clear the way for the 'foreign' killers, who are Fulanis, because they all want to live in Nigeria and own it as their caliphate, while other tribes act as if their destiny is to travel abroad, loosing their ancestral land to live as little slaves in Americas and Europe.

Even if you guys are not fighting for yourself, but at least you owe your kids and grandkids a place to lay their heads in their own country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Sirmuel1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

Deactivate the username and use a new one. These people are out to kill and destroy. Prayer is not enough, I deactivate mine every so often, there is no gain in keeping a single username, that pride means nothing if your safety is in question.

Stay safe first. Always remember Abiola and Kudirat. It is the reason I do not respond to inboxed e-mails. You are dealing with physical demons here.

As I say always, if Land for Ranching is approved in Every State, then each State citizens are the ones to own the ranch and the cows in it, cos we are talking about private businesses here. Zamfara Ranch should have citizens of Zamfara and their cows, no Imo State citizen, and Imo State Ranch must be owned by Imo State citizens and their cows, no Zamfara State indigene. After all, it is about grooming cow for our meat and economy, no be so ? Any other thing na scam to take our land, the same Uthman Danfodio strategy.

As for Buhari, he is Mahdi III. He is using politics to put the Fulanis as Security Officers to clear the way for the 'foreign' killers, who are Fulanis, because they all want to live in Nigeria and own it as their caliphate, while other tribes act as if their destiny is to travel abroad, loosing their ancestral land to live as little slaves in Americas and Europe.

Even if you guys are not fighting for yourself, but at least you owe your kids and grandkids a place to lay their heads in their own country.

Hmmmmm
Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by madridguy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Keep kidding yourself and your gullible follower.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin grin

Keep kidding yourself and your gullible follower.

Why are you laughing

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by madridguy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Laughing at you for reason known to you tongue

Bro, DSS don't have your time so close the thread and stop looking for cheap attention.

FortifiedCity:
Why are you laughing

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by alen4smith(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:

I stand against jihad

another inconsequential attention seeker!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
madridguy:
Laughing at you for reason known to you tongue

Bro, DSS don't have your time so close the thread and stop looking for cheap attention.

OK I hear you

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
alen4smith:
another inconsequential attention seeker!
Whatever

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by chiwex(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
share what happened. I will learn from it
Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by rottennaija(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
.....And if I tell you, what will you do with the information

Stop bringing trash to nairaland
Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
rottennaija:

Stop bringing trash to nairaland
Go to bed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by abumeinben(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

Deep bro...deeeep!

But you shouldn't have used Imo state as an e.g. Okorocha izza lost. Benue would do. But you're point make sense die.

If they won't approve state police, restructuring or state controlled resources, then they should approve state ranching...na so!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
abumeinben:

Deep bro...deeeep!

But you shouldn't have used Imo state as an e.g. Okorocha izza lost. Benue would do. But you're point make sense die.

If they won't approve state police, restructuring or state controlled resources, then they should approve state ranching...na so!

The States are just illustrations. I did not even imagine that Okorocha is a governor when I made that post.

Rochas is a con man per excellence and I love him for his clean strategy but he is undergoing mental crisis now .

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by chukzyfcbb: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dem never even begin track u, u think your device is safe even if you deactivate.

Like seun wouldn't offer his database to the Nigerian securities if they go after it.

Ogbeni calm down, if dem wan track u dem go track u neat! Nothing u can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by 9jaArea: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hehehehehee this OP which type of weed did you smoke today....?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by persius555(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
You are lucky. Na CIA dey find me. Dey say the copy of Microsoft I am using is pirated. I sent them my house address, make dem come arrest me. I Don pack my baggage, anxiously waiting.

Laugh go kill person for Nairaland grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS by Chubhie: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Seun is on the side of the masses. Nairaland can not compromise. Trust seun with your life.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? / After Rejecting TB Joshua , See APC Deputy Governor Candidate, Degi Crying At Su / Africa Responds To Unrest And Looting In South Africa (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.