Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song (56124 Views)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Mother, Erelu Ojuolape Ojora On 83rd Birthday (photos) / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by iksmoore(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
The last has not been heard of saraki 's victory at the Supreme Court. This time, the wife of the Senate President, Toyin saraki has taken to her twitter handle to praise God like a Christan woman in celebration of her husband's victory at the Supreme Court.
She wrote :" imela imela, okaka, onyekeruwa, imela imela, Eze mo. "

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/07/see-people-s-reaction-as-saraki-wife.html?m=1

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
She wrote :" imela imela, okaka, onyekeruwa, imela imela, Eze mo. "

Lol cheesy , Congrats Mrs Saraki...............for now!

Oracle16:
So far, I think I will be voting for Saraki as president come 2019.
Your choice, you have a choice, so Goodluck with Saraki!

oooduancalmdown:

You sef notice am lols. For a Yoruba woman to sing in ibo language believe me, she is planning something
Lol cheesy wink, you and the other guy are very sensible I swear.
So you decode the gimmicks SHARP SHARP?!
The song has a meaning for real.
Odiegwu! wink cheesy

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by Baawaa(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
This is ephemeral joy, Saraki himself know this

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by Purplebirdrep: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Congratulations

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Behind any successful man, there's always a christian prayerful woman. Bravo woman.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by limeta(f): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
what did she say
i dont understand
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by banku: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
A country without shame or conscience. Yet there are innocent poor people in that God forsaken country.

She can go to blazes.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by Oracle16(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
So far, I think I will be voting for Saraki as president come 2019.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by hotspec(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Behind every successful man, there must be a godly and prayerful woman.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
JESUS reigns.
You'll always acknowledge his supremacy consciously or unconsciously

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by BAILMONEY: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
Baawaa:
This is ephemeral joy, Saraki himself know this

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by flamingREED(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by Paperwhite(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Waiting for Tinubu's congratulation message. tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by MadeInTokyo: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin grin grin
Buhari with his myopic selective witch hunting of his perceived enemies has made Saraki more popular

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by NwaNimo1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
I'm not understanding....APC or PDP? Christian or Moslem?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by laffwitmi: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Offa robber's wife.... grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by PennywysCares(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Alright
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Behind any successful man, there's always a christian prayerful woman. Bravo woman.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
What ”christian” powerful woman is behind Jeff Bezoz,Mark Zuckerberg,Aliko Dangote,Bill Gates and other millions of successful men that are not even Christians? undecided
Wetin man no go see for Nairaland, eh angry

77 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by Oceannaagent: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
OK congratulations .

Wishing us a fruitful week ahead.

Don't forget to make this week count, invest now to secure your future. Invest in Oceanna.

for details check my profile

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by oooduancalmdown: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Another FFK gimmick called 'play the igbos'. The 3rd class 5% voters are always happy when you reference their language or you visit the jungle - igboland.
You sef notice am lols. For a Yoruba woman to sing in ibo language believe me, she is planning something

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by allanphash7(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Praising god while you know deep down yourself that you and your husband is not a saint

Well religion is synonymous to hypocrisy tho

Saraki the man i like

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by thinkdip(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
If you guys don't know, saraki's wife is a Christian whenever she travels out of the country, she only pratice Islamic in Nigeria. This has been her routine for a long time. She's a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by emmasege: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Saraki's wife is a Christian, so are Fatai Ahmed and Tinubu's wives.

Saraki, it's time you embraced the faith your father once traded for political gains.

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by BOOMnaija(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Elections are coming na.

If u know, u know.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by cabilla(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
we r d cost of our problems,we r hapi 4 looters
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Igbo amaka

Imela chineke......Ekwueme....

Nnukwu chi....okechi.....Omeokachie.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by BOOMnaija(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
cabilla:
we r d cost of our problems,we r hapi 4 looters

How much do we cost sir?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by Abfinest007(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
religion will kill us if we don't go abt it d right way
Re: Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song by HardMirror(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
4601CE:
What ”christian” powerful woman is behind Jeff Bezoz,Mark Zuckerberg,Aliko Dangote,Bill Gates and other millions of successful men that are not even Christians? undecided
Wetin man no go see for Nairaland, eh angry
dont mind the dolt. These people know how to impress nigerians. Cos she sang a christian song, they are now praising the same people that are eating this country up

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation / Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.