Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed (28565 Views)

Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor / Isoko Community Vows To Banish Anyone Who Votes For APC / Senator Mohammed Abba-Aji Defects To PDP In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by stane007: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Speaking over the arraignment of former Benue State governor, Mr. Gabriel Suswam, by the Federal Government, over alleged illegal possession of arms, President, National Association of Benue State Indigenes, NABENSI, Moses Mwarga Aji, has stated that any Benue indigene who votes for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 general elections will be cursed.

Aji who challenged Buhari to withdraw his inaugural remarks that he belongs to everybody, told newsmen in Kaduna that President Buhari’s action and body language has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he belongs to the Fulani extraction only.

NABENSI President who argued that a lot of people have been carrying arms illegally in the country without any arrest by the federal government’s security agencies, described the arrest and arraignment of the former governor of Benue State as unfortunate.

“I think president Buhari should go back and withdraw his Inaugural speech that” I’m for nobody, I’m for everybody”. President Buhari has shown clearly that he belongs to the Fulani extraction and apart from that he does not consider any other ethnic group in this county outside the Muslims and Fulani herdsmen,” he said.

“A lot of people have been carrying arms illegally moving around with sophisticated weapons and nothing is happening to them.

“Where did the Fulani people get AK47 from, and moving around, busy killing people every now and then but nothing happened to them yet Buhari did not comment.

“How many arms were caught with Susuam. They are victimizing him because he’s a staunch member of PDP. But the prayers of the masses will guide him and protect him irrespective of the frustration and threat being meted out to him as former governor.

“A lot of people possess arms illegally, a lot of people are coming in with arms illegally and nothing is happening to them. Nobody has questioned them. Our borders are porous and people are getting arms in anyhow, why must it be the former governor of Benue State that’s illegal. What Federal Government is doing to him will make him more popular and attract more people’s sympathy with him politically,” he explained.

Aji enjoined indigenes of Benue State to remain calm, be vigilante and peaceful, saying there would be no development without peace.

“But if you’re push to the wall, you have no option than to react. I said this without fear of favour. Buhari has shown to the entire world that he is unfair.

“Miyetti Allah have been making provocative statements and utterances and later execute them. Can anyone compare lives of human beings with cow. Miyetti Allah have been reacting that it was a retaliatory killings and nobody or DSS arrested them.

“When over 200 were killed in Plateau, nobody was arraigned, it happened in Benue, Miyetti Allah claimed responsibility and nothing happen to their leaders.

“January first, Many were killed in Benue, January 13th, Miyetti Allah came out and said there will be more bloodshed in Benue, and it comes to pass but nobody arrested their leaders the claimants, so how can anybody say Buhari has been fair to Benue people who voted him massively against their Christian brother, Goodluck Jonathan?

“Let me send him a message to him, that Buhari has lost in the entire Benue State, nobody will vote for him in 2019. And anyone who vote for him in 2019 will be cursed,” he stated.

https://lailasnews.com/any-benue-indigene-who-votes-for-buhari-in-2019-will-be-cursed-aji/

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Are you not cursed with this news?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
*Quote*
President, National Association of Benue State Indigenes, NABENSI, Moses Mwarga Aji, has stated that any Benue indigene who votes for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 general elections will be cursed.
*Unquote*

Any Nigerian that doesn't vote for PMB has their right not to.
IT IS A MATTER OF CHOICE to support whoever you want.
This is Democracy.
We are still sane in our reasoning, not cursing, threatening and being VIOLENT.
Not ALL Nigerians voted for either PMB or GEJ in the last election.
In Buhari we TRUST!

Moses Mwarga Aji.....

27 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
As in, a kind of default curse. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

13 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
As in, a kind of default curse.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
Same story with JONATHAN....here we go again.
We trust Nigerians with different BS everytime!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Baawaa(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Oyedepo boasted more than in 2014 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Acidosis(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
ShobayoEmma:

A good man can't entertain bad intentions. A good man is a good man, a bad man is a bad man.

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by SadiqBabaSani: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Not only Benue Any Nigerian Who Votes Buhari Is Cursed.

230 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by osscarr(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
This fight to get buhari out of office is a fight that must b won and its a fight not only for Benue, but for the entire nation

202 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by CoolFreeday(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world

My vote is for PMB by God's grace.

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Uglyaddy: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69193021:
President, National Association of Benue State Indigenes, NABENSI, Moses Mwarga Aji, has stated that any Benue indigene who votes for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 general elections will be cursed.

You should be the one to look at your LIFE!
You devote 24/7 of your life on NL to defend the tyrant president.Dont you have single conscience?

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Paperwhite(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ngwaanu ndi Benue! Whosoever tries it,ekwensu kpokwa ya nnukwu okuu.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by maxiuc(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Zombies no go hear

No right thinking Nigerian will vote or commend buhari because he has done worst

When I checked and found out that 100,000 Ghana cedis can still buy flashy car in Ghana I knew that Nigeria case won't get unless we divide And work out things ourselves

Nigeria was never destined to be together and the problems facing Nigeria is just nature taking its course
By nature And every proven facts Nigeria was never meant to be together

Thunder to luggard wherever he is

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by kaykaymcb(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Uglyaddy:

Ok
Ok what?
Bring it on Ugly!
We may or not #IGNORE you as before.
You may be lucky today to get a response from us.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Samsimple(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
In short, any sane nigerian dat vote for that buhari in 2019 is cursed..

20 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by ZombieTAMER: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Sorry sad

34 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by emeijeh(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
.....“Let me send him a message to him, that Buhari has lost in the entire Benue State, nobody will vote for him in 2019. And anyone who vote for him in 2019 will be cursed,” he stated.

BBQGRILL guy please take note.... Avoid curse o

8 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by 2odd(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
CoolFreeday:

My God will not give you the Grace to vote , dysentery go catch u that day abi malaria, radarada

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Uglyaddy: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69196241:

Ok what?
Bring it on Ugly!
We may or not #IGNORE you as before.
You may be lucky today to get a response from us.

You are already confessing.How many crew of your BMC member handles your moniker?I believe you guys must be on shift on Nl every second to defend your pay master.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Amberon11: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by ZombieTAMER: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
ShobayoEmma:

Buhari is the devil
There is nothing good about him

20 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Silvermoney: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Would be a well-deserved curse if you ask me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
CoolFreeday:

AMEN and we too wink cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by 9japrof(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
The permutations have just started, I just hope that PDP brings in a credible individual and not the same old recycled fools that have been keeping the country hostage

7 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by ZombieTAMER: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Any Nigerian who votes for buhari is cursed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Felincous(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
CoolFreeday:

I no benefit under pdp. During Buhari Regime I bought a car and my life changed for better. If u know u know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Btruth: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Not only Benue Any Nigerian Who Votes Buhari Is Cursed.

Haba! that's too harsh.

1 Like

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
stane007:

“Miyetti Allah have been making provocative statements and utterances and later execute them. Can anyone compare lives of human beings with cow. Miyetti Allah have been reacting that it was a retaliatory killings and nobody or DSS arrested them.

“When over 200 were killed in Plateau, nobody was arraigned, it happened in Benue, Miyetti Allah claimed responsibility and nothing happen to their leaders.

“January first, Many were killed in Benue, January 13th, Miyetti Allah came out and said there will be more bloodshed in Benue, and it comes to pass but nobody arrested their leaders the claimants, so how can anybody say Buhari has been fair to Benue people who voted him massively against their Christian brother, Goodluck Jonathan?

“Let me send him a message to him, that Buhari has lost in the entire Benue State, nobody will vote for him in 2019. And anyone who vote for him in 2019 will be cursed,” he stated.

https://lailasnews.com/any-benue-indigene-who-votes-for-buhari-in-2019-will-be-cursed-aji/

Well as the saying goes "no smoke without fire", The bold part above shows that the Benue people played a part in their own destruction, we must always remember that there's always a consequence for the decisions we make in life. The Benue indigenes voted for change and now they have it, its safe to say the curse is already in Benue state.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inspects A Road Named After Him & Buhari In Adamawa (Photos) / Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore / Defections: APC Expresses Confidence In Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.