Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo (46169 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by Amagite3(f): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Fashion entrepreneur and Linda Ikeji's younger sister, Laura Ikeji has finally taken to her Instagram page to talk about her photoshopped court wedding photo that got tongues wagging last year.

Recall that she received backlash last after her sister, Sandra photoshopped her court wedding photo and posted on Instagram.

Laura has now talked about how that day went. She wrote;

"My husband was gonna travel that same morning after the court wedding so we had to be fast at everything, I had my reg morning sickness so wasn't feeling so good, then I found out that morning that I couldn't wear my beautiful white dress from bibilawrence cos the court does not allow halter necks, so I quickly called my sister Sandra to bring me this particular dress which was very nice btw pics didn't do justice, disappointment no1. The hair stylist who I gave my @bkuniquehair wig to refused to pick my calls that morning and later switched his phone off disappointment no2, so I managed the old one in my car.

Well... My makeup, did that myself cos I just wasn't feeling myself so yea. 
Everything that morning was just not really working but we got married! My sister took pics, being the best sister ever, she tried to Photoshop my lil baby bump hahahhahhahha and u know these Photoshops can be tricky, u have to look well if not ud make blunders that u can't take back. She posted the pic out of excitement, she meant well, I saw the picture and didn't think anything was wrong until it started trending and u know how fast negative news fly. Nobody was talking about us getting married all I heard and saw was the Photo shop pictures.

Lmao. My hubby and I just laughed and agreed to move on from negativity n not check the blogs again .. Such is life. So well, that was us then, this is us now! Moral of the story, my hubbys hairline is back!!! And he looks hawt AF!! We have a son and he's the most adorable baby ever, I am not doing badly at all and well life is good. Live ur best life.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/laura-ikeji-finally-talks-about-her-photoshopped-court-wedding-photo.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by Nackzy: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
This is Nigeria they can talk or pick on anything

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by itspzpics(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Viral Nude Photo Of A Mother With Full Body Tattoo(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/viral-nude-photo-of-a-mother-with-full-body-tattoo/

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by overdrive(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
How did he get back his hairline

32 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by Homeboiy: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by Samsimple(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
This linda ikeji is high on boiled sperm

18 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by room089: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Linda we know, who's she?

11 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by kullozone(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
I don't like Neymar anymore. I don't even know what came over me when I was comparing my "likeness" for him and Ronaldo.

smiley

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by dbynonetwork: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
CHAI

See as the hand be like person wey get aids in the first pics....

Social media will ruin some people's life...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by BodmaxGift: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
This is Nigeria.... everybody is a liar

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by ZombieTAMER: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nonsense... Who cares

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by skales67(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Even papa Ejinkeonye the popular drunk in my village with his old age and failing eyesight would spot the picture and know it is pure photoshop!

The person who did that photoshop should go to Adekunle Gold for tutorials undecided

12 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
This time next year Linda Ikeji will tell us who the baby daddy is

My problem with the Ikejis is the way they thrive on falsehood and afterwards they garnish the stories and run back to the public for acceptance

Not nice !

14 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by ZombieTAMER: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
suede3:
how many of u did not read d article above

Anyone that did.... Get time to waste

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by emeijeh(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Well, alot of us DGAF!

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by RexTramadol1: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Where's the baby bump and where's the photostall?
Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by dayleke: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nice try ...
The Internet never forgets...
Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
They're back again with their stories. We don't care to know.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by cabilla(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
ok na we don hear
Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by Daniel058(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Why is she still called Laura IKEJI, that's a very big insult to her husband in particular and the entire Nwankwo's family

angry
I dislike it...

Lest I forget, IGBO AMAKA!! biko

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by pek(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yet to understand how a full grown man will sit down for an hour and have his hair braided! Just doesn't make one ounce of sense to me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by ZombieTAMER: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
overdrive:
How did he get back his hairline

Money mehn

Ask Rooney

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by maxiuc(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
undecided

This Laura girl no fine

Money still remains the beauty of everything

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by kolawoleibukun2: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
lol heheehe
this girl is a clown. all these history na for wikipedia abi na for exams. even the new picture is photoshopped. we know how you and your husband look.
just open up say the picture was photoshopped and you got exposed. telling us of your husband's hairline, we no the powder way men day pour for hair na.
referring to bloggers as if you aren't one.
we thank God for una sha. but all this epistle no day required. just enjoy your marriage and ur life.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by chical: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
suede3:
how many of u did not read d article above
You read my mind

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by Pavore9: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ogbonna is looking better.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by okwabayi(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Please somebody should read and summarize the writeup. I don't have the patience to read nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Okay

If you want to create a website asap? No advance payment required. Check my signature. Serious people only*
Re: Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo by AntiGod: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Renovates His Apartment In Lekki Lagos State (Pics, Video) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.