Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

In Need Of A Bi For Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of A Bi For Serious Relationship (503 Views)

In Need Of A Bi-sexual Chick Intrested In A party Experience / Bi And L In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Bi For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
I am not bi myself though but if you ask me, i sure have my reasons.

I am just searching for a serious relationship. It's not as if i'm ready for marriage now buh serious relationship leads to courtship and then to marriage.
Re: In Need Of A Bi For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
You don't have to be extremely beautiful but be beautiful at least. I'm of the yoruba tribe and i'm neither so cute nor ugly. Neither extremely rich nor broke. I'm 6'2 and average in everything.
Re: In Need Of A Bi For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
And please be working or have a business. And i'm a lover of *big behind*. I don't always come here, buh if interested kindly use the PM and i'd surely get to you. Thanks.
Re: In Need Of A Bi For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
And lest i forget, i'm 25.
Re: In Need Of A Bi For Serious Relationship by sparog(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ur fada
Re: In Need Of A Bi For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
sparog:
Ur fada
oh. Did i disappoint you?
Re: In Need Of A Bi For Serious Relationship by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
dis one has a reprobate mind sha. be more specific abt urself i.e ur location, ur salary and ur tribe.. cool
Re: In Need Of A Bi For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
dis one has a reprobate mind sha. be more specific abt urself i.e ur location, ur salary and ur tribe.. cool

Yoruba, Lagos and my salary? Anyway, an employer of labour. A finance company.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Bi For Serious Relationship by K2handsom: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
TheriseoofaCEO:
I am not bi myself though but if you ask me, i sure have my reasons.

I am just searching for a serious relationship. It's not as if i'm ready for marriage now buh serious relationship leads to courtship and then to marriage.

Are you a lady or what
What did you really want drop ur mail maybe we could chat

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Dating For Working Class And Serious Ladies / Hookups Available / I Need Jst Friendship Not A Boyfriend.pls Be Obedient !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.