Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/18 (260 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/18 by dallyemmy: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/18 by dallyemmy: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Prayer Points

1.Father, you are the God of Abraham, lsaac and Jacob; all powers in heaven and on earth, belong to you.

2.Thank you, Father, for your promises, never to leave nor forsake me, all the days of my life.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let me never do anything that will drive away your presence from my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, in all my spiritual assignments, don't let me fail, but, excel and bring glory to your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every satanic road block and obstacle on my way, to my land flowing with milk and honey, be dismantled, by the host of heaven, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, go ahead of me and straighten every crooked path, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, come and complete, all the good things that you have started in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, give me divine support and assistance from above, to enable me succeed in the spiritual assignments, ahead of me, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please speak a word of support and assurance into my life today that will send jitters down the spine of my enemies and detractors in Jesus’ Name.

11.Father, let every barrier erected against my success, progress, promotion, breakthroughs, etc, begin to give way, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Gods Will In Marriage: How Can I Know? / Adversity Can Be Deceptive / Afraid Of The Double Portion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.