Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Dry Skin. Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dry Skin. Help! (499 Views)

Please I Need Help For My Dry Skin (photos) / Cure Dry Skin, Skin Blemishes, Acne And Pimples With These Two Powerful Products / Pears Baby Lotion: The Lotion For Your Baby’s Dry Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dry Skin. Help! by keleants(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Dry Skin. Help! by DJurry(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
keleants:
Please, I need something for my very dry and scaling skin
Read online that a cream with urea can help. Any idea where I can get it or any other cream that works because I have used antifungal, antibacterial, anti inflammatory tubes but none is working or worked.
Please?? Any ideas?

Hello dear!

This case is akin to a "Geepee" tank that brings out dirty water, through the tap. And the owner wanting to solve the problem by cleaning its exterior surface with a rag!

Have you ever thought about the past events that led to this issue? Unless of course, you were born with a "scaly" skin. Were you?

Have you ever thought about what you eat, how you eat and when you eat? And yes, they do influence your skin for it's a living organ, needing nutrients, daily!

Why use antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory solutions on your skin? What makes you believe your dry, scaly skin is due to an infection?

When you ask the wrong questions, you'll always get the wrong answers. Open information on the internet can put you into more trouble if you don't really understand what you experience!

I hope I can get into a private consultation with you. I'll pause here so I can feed on your responses, on this thread!
Re: Dry Skin. Help! by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Take lots of truits and vegetables to hydrate and nourish your skin.
Ditch whatever cream/lotions you're currently using and go for plain Vaseline/petroleum baby jelly.
Snack on fruits and vegetables. I mean, rather than buying chinchin and peanuts and so on, buy eggplants/carrots/oranges and so on.

Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies To Remove Pimples From Buttock / Pleasure In A Box (PIB). Body And Sexual Enhancers Shop (pictures Included) / Major Skeletal Muscles For Workouts - ABC STRENGTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.