Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

A Corp Member Was Spotted Roasting Corn To Augment For Delay In Allawee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Corp Member Was Spotted Roasting Corn To Augment For Delay In Allawee (1354 Views)

Soldier Spotted Fanning Corp Member Who Slept Off During NYSC Lecture(pic,video) / 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Corp Member Was Spotted Roasting Corn To Augment For Delay In Allawee by iksmoore(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
A young man was spotted by the road side roasting corn with his NYSC crested vest. He claimed that he has gotten a new place of primary assignment (PPA) since government is yet to pay his monthly allowance.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/07/a-corp-member-was-spotted-roasting-corn.html?m=1

Re: A Corp Member Was Spotted Roasting Corn To Augment For Delay In Allawee by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
"Omo corper come help me stay here make i quick pick my pikin for school."
Omo corper knows las las one free corn go fallout. grin grin grin anything to sustain, all na service cool

If you know you know grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Corp Member Was Spotted Roasting Corn To Augment For Delay In Allawee by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
anytin for popularity is welcom

1 Like

Re: A Corp Member Was Spotted Roasting Corn To Augment For Delay In Allawee by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Man must chop Any way na way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Corp Member Was Spotted Roasting Corn To Augment For Delay In Allawee by thesolutions(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Anything for the gallery.

But why didn't he use the money to buy food stuff while waiting for allowee.

1 Like

Re: A Corp Member Was Spotted Roasting Corn To Augment For Delay In Allawee by thesicilian: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
This is what our graduates have been reduced to. People who are supposed to be brainstorming on innovative ways to move the continent and the world at large forward.
Re: A Corp Member Was Spotted Roasting Corn To Augment For Delay In Allawee by Homeboiy: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
ok
Re: A Corp Member Was Spotted Roasting Corn To Augment For Delay In Allawee by SUPERPACK: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
vikkimimi:
Man must chop Any way na way
i love beautiful girls like you, will you marry me?.
Re: A Corp Member Was Spotted Roasting Corn To Augment For Delay In Allawee by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
SUPERPACK:
i love beautiful girls like you, will you marry me?.

only if you share same birth month with me
Re: A Corp Member Was Spotted Roasting Corn To Augment For Delay In Allawee by SUPERPACK: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
vikkimimi:

wow, we already share same birth month, so can we go ahead and fix the wedding date.
Re: A Corp Member Was Spotted Roasting Corn To Augment For Delay In Allawee by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:33am On Sep 15, 2018
vikkimimi:

which is?

(1) (Reply)

. / Female Corpers Serving In Delta State Told To 'frog Jump' Pics / NYSC Mobilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.