Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:55 AM

Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot (16252 Views)

Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by boiz2men(m): 12:09am On Jul 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
Why should you rob a bank when you've the money in abundance.

do I?

But you just validated hoes using poverty as a factor

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 09, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
The guys on this section lack brains. It's such a crying shame undecided undecided
I'm telling you.just look at the headlines of this thread. This fools just don't care, if foreigners are on this forum or not.

2 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 09, 2018
Asowari:
I'm telling you.just look at the headlines of this thread. This fools just don't care, if foreigners are on this forum or not.
it's embarrassing smh.

2 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Jamariwolff(f): 12:19am On Jul 09, 2018
Im a Nigeria lady and I'm no hoe pls behave yourselves. Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 09, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
it's embarrassing smh.
the way they talk about woman matter.

Morning woman

Afternoon woman

Evening woman

My brother the thing weak me.

6 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Asowari:
the way they talk about woman matter.

Morning woman

Afternoon woman

Evening woman

My brother the thing weak me.
LAMO
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Lonestar124: 12:25am On Jul 09, 2018
boiz2men:

do I?

But you just validated hoes using poverty as a factor
If you guys are in female form, you'll easily engage in it for monetary reason which I find disturbing.

The guys give them attention a lot which they sees as an advantage to extort money in the name of sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by milemimi93(m): 12:26am On Jul 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
There's excuse if you really search deeply.

I've encounter few of them but today they're happily married and never ceased to commend me

No prostitute is unaware of deadly diseases contacted through sex but still their engaged it.some are orphans and widows that are dejected.some might be spiritual.

Something must've prompt them into it...in as much I won't like my sister to sell her body for sex..I wont likely pay a random lady just to have sex with her.

It's a determent to my sisters and unborn daughters.

being an orphan or widow isn't an excuse to go into prostitution.

I have seen a cripple on a wheel chair working (repairing phones)

I have seen a deaf and dumb working (making shoes)

I have seen widows working at building sites helping in carring cements.

women are wh.o.res by nature.

There's a thread on fp about OBJ daughters being wh.o.res.

These wh.or.ing is their nature. U can't take it away from them..

6 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 09, 2018
Poor peasants everywhere undecided
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Lonestar124: 12:36am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

being an orphan or widow isn't an excuse to go into prostitution.

These wh.or.ing is their nature. U can't take it away from them..
Will you take crippled or a deaf and dumb prostitute home for sex?.....you won't even find them attractive.

So you're not ashamed, you're conceived and birth by a wh.ore..work on yourself dear.

4 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by milemimi93(m): 12:48am On Jul 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
Will you take crippled or a deaf and dumb prostitute home for sex?.....you won't even find them attractive.

So you're not ashamed, you're conceived and birth by a wh.ore..work on yourself dear.

my point is, if a crippled can work, why can't these ho.es work?

Let them leeches work.

Ok what about the one whose dad is rich and she is still bleeping around? What excuse do u have for that one?

Bro it's high time u know dat prostitution is a woman's second nature. Naija women own are the worst.

Marry them and suffer..

5 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by boiz2men(m): 12:48am On Jul 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
If you guys are in female form, you'll easily engage in it for monetary reason which I find disturbing.

The guys give them attention a lot which they sees as an advantage to extort money in the name of sex.

Bro, what's up with you

why you defending hoes

2 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Lonestar124: 12:50am On Jul 09, 2018
boiz2men:

Bro, what's up with you

why you defending hoes
I'm not defending them....just that the change will start from we the guys.

3 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Lonestar124: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

Let them leeches work.

Ok what about the one whose dad is rich and she is still bleeping around? What excuse do u have for that one?

Bro it's high time u know dat prostitution is a woman's second nature. Naija women own are the worst.

Marry them and suffer..
The point is, if this crippled ones are physically fit, don't you think they'll join the league of ''female usurpers of gullible men" ?they all know our weak point.

They will start working when men learn how to control themselves.

Those ones might be demonized and they're very rare.

Stop generalizing friend.

3 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by phemmyfour: 5:46am On Jul 09, 2018
Its guys that are making pussy valuable. How can you pay 7k just for 1hr

11 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Shebi most of these are single at least.

It’s saddening to see the ones that are actively married.

By the way, they (single and married Nigerian runners) are here too in the US.
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by GOFRONT(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Where d ladies @??

But Op the Table you are about to shake or maybe it is already shaking, I hope u can withstand d heat

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

Colourich no matter how rich a girl's parents are, the girl is bond to bleep arround. prostitution is a woman's second nature..
No miles, no matter how red my account have been I've never allowed myself to fall to the extent of bargain money for sex. I'm no saint mind you but no, I don't do such glaring monetary based hookups. I still prefer to keep some innocence intact. I have no business proving anything to you, you already feel ladies are monsters but that's your opinion.

I try to think about the implication on society when ladies become actively involved in yahoo, 419, rituals for the money like men.
Sex for money is in every society, gold diggers full oyibo... Go to YouTube and search out gold diggers videos. Nigerian girls dey learn.

These are vices in the society which are on the increase because of the headship I guess.

Right from Inception there has always been sex for money and it will always exist so why talking about it like it started today?

The op wants classy flashy girls, why can't he go for the simple homely ones?

6 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 09, 2018
boiz2men:

Bro, what's up with you

why you defending hoes
Sadly you men are the whoremongers. As long as there are men willing to spend money to be with a beautiful woman, ladies available for such exchange will be in existence.

No need arguing over what is jarey. If the ladies are hoes, the men who patronize them are w.hores surely.

3 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Henitan24(f): 7:04am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:
NwanyiAwkaetiti oyindidi UyaiIncomparabl Henitan24 and co please come and prove us wrong..

I can't speak for Nigerian ladies but I'll speak for myself. I've never been into runs business and I'll never. I think most girls are into runs business as it is said because some of you guys also have nothing to offer aside money. Since I've been dating my man for a year and half now he only forcefully added 5k to my flight ticket.

6 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Caring0(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No miles, no matter how red my account have been I've never allowed myself to fall to the extent of bargain money for sex. I'm no saint mind you but no, I don't do such glaring monetary based hookups. I still prefer to keep some innocence intact. I have no business proving anything to you, you already feel ladies are monsters but that's your opinion.

I try to think about the implication on society when ladies become actively involved in yahoo, 419, rituals for the money like men.
Sex for money is in every society, gold diggers full oyibo... Go to YouTube and search out gold diggers videos. Nigerian girls dey learn.

These are vices in the society which are on the increase because of the headship I guess.

Right from Inception there has always been sex for money and it will always exist so why talking about it like it started today?

Link me up with a simple homely one?

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

Let them leeches work.

Marry them and suffer..
Oh shut it. You've not gone to a society where they exchange sex for bread ba? You know we have so many gigolos now.

You men won't talk about gigolos.

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2018
Caring0:

Link me up with a simple homely one?
Im not a matchmaker.
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by chris31(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
Don't make mockery of them because if they have the money in abundance, they would not monetize their body.

Some of them are from poor family.........Now, as good person that want his good goals to precede him.

You've to ask them why they're into the business, their
intention, and the implications in it.....Help them if you can.

The wealthiest thing you will do for your fellow human being is changing their life positively.

Sex is love not financial stipulation.
Stop deceiving urself & tell urself the truth
Its only greediness that leads them to prostitution
Why don't u pick up a gun & join robbery or don't u experience difficulty in life sometimes?
These girls are lazy & want quick cash
Provide them work today they won't work coz within a week they have made their salary x2 from prostitution
Men needs to be very careful coz almost all of ours women are prostitutes

5 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Hisduchess(f): 7:21am On Jul 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
Don't make mockery of them because if they have the money in abundance, they would not monetize their body.

Some of them are from poor family.........Now, as good person that want his good goals to precede him.

You've to ask them why they're into the business, their
intention, and the implications in it.....Help them if you can.

The wealthiest thing you will do for your fellow human being is changing their life positively.

Sex is love not financial stipulation.
this is such a lame excuse Oga.so cos am from a poor home then my hands and legs becomes broken from earning a decent living.Oga ashawo work nah longthroat laziness dey cause am.there is no excuse for crime as far as am concerned.

6 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Caring0(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Hisduchess:

this is such a lame excuse Oga.so cos am from a poor home then my hands and legs becomes broken from earning a decent living.Oga ashawo work nah longthroat laziness dey cause am.there is no excuse for crime as far as am concerned.

You ma'am are the real mvp. cool

3 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by milemimi93(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2018
Hisduchess:

Thanks for this truth.

5 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by chris31(m): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2018
Almost all naija women are LovePeddler
If u want to no their true profession go to InMessage
With all i have seen no girl is deem good for marriage in this country
Guys we should be very careful when it comes to marriage & if any girl tell u that its hardship that leads her to prostitution don't believe her
Its only greed & laziness
For me i may end up not marrying a naija woman coz they are LovePeddler with what i have seen am speechless

4 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

[s]being an orphan or widow isn't an excuse to go into prostitution.

These wh.or.ing is their nature. U can't take it away from them..[/s]
Your life is sad. You might just be one of these small boys who live near one very fine runz girl who sleeps with everyone but you. I am sure if you meet a woman in real life, you will treat her like she is jesus while hoping for sex, and when she no give u time at all, you come on nairaland to rant about women.

Better go and work for one ashawo house, you can help them to throway condom or buy drinks and drugs for the customer. They will pay you so you can patron the same whores you hate okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by milemimi93(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Homely?

My sister those homely ones are the worse.

It's better u go for the classy that u already know are w.ho.res than go for the homely that are wh.o.res in disguised.

28yrs now and I've never met a good girl..

3 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Itzonlyme(f): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Hmm mm am speechless! Women!

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by chris31(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Henitan24:

I can't speak for Nigerian ladies but I'll speak for myself. I've never been into runs business and I'll never. I think most girls are into runs business as it is statistically said because most of you guys also has nothing to offer aside money. Since I've been dating my man for a year and half now he only forcefully added 5k to my flight ticket.
Lazy Nigerian girl
U have the qualities of runs in u forget ur denial
Relationship should be in balance not one sided but from ur point ur only after what he can provide
Ur a materialistic girl & the tendency to become a runs girl is higher that's only if ur not one already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty / When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / Why Do a Guy And a Lady Feel So Thirsty After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.