Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot (16383 Views)

Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2018
Caring0:

Lol. You see ladies for the thread Lmao grin
What were you expecting? To see ladies get offended and defensive because you decided to bring your shallow immature reasoning here? I don't think we are in for that anymore.

Just go on enjoy your thread, opinion and jest. The world won't change cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2018
highpriestess:
NL has the most mentally deprived men I have seen over the years.

you went to price a prostitute, the same you came here for validations.
for what end?to insult the females in your lineage or what?

you are an olosho patronizer,you are no different from a molosho.

sit your ass down Mr poster.
Don't sweat it Sis, Babies gat to wail, Old or young they have to wail cheesy

How are you Presh? smiley
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by BlackAdam55(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
as a guy it's embarrassing.seeing them behave like uncivilized cave men it's such a crying shame.
well it's Romance section. Nl it's not men't for the faint hearted. This is not fairytale land .my friend there are no happy endings. Better suck It up kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Henitan24(f): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
I know I have encounter one of them

Donstand18 .

No I dont really he's one, Donstan18 only speaks the ugly truth as it is and appreciate any that deserve it though can be naughty most time but there are still countless unintelligent bittered guys here that lives and mode of thinking about ladies is already upside down

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2018
Caring0:

Lolz, do you know some aje butter girls still do runz? There is one man that came to see our pastor, wealthy man, his daughter schools in one of these private uni in lag, but yo the man says his daughter is doing prostitution, sleeping around with guys for money upon all the money he sends her!

Some na disease when din eat into their blood they just like doing runz

That's why greed was part of the reason I said earlier..or why else would a rich lady still prostitute her self
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
well u didn't see the headlines of this thread. It was like this

All Nigerian women are prostitute undecided it was one Asowia guy like that (hope I spell his name Correct) was like like wtf undecided before this poster change the headlines.

I think guy's on this section lacks self esteem. the only way they feel good about themselves is to insult women.

Asowia angry common man it's Asowari smiley It's not that hard. Is it?
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by MissJoy29(f): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
sorry I mean , have .

I mean I have seen some of the so called alpha males

and it's Donstan18(this guy got zero respect for women).
Ok...lol. That's definitely one of them. Them plenty o. And they know themselves. One of them is already on this thread doing what he knows how to do best.
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by kinibigdil: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2018
But this trend is disheartening, we men want love and all the romance that comes with loving someone, it seem this days you can only rent the ladies until your subscription expires, they will say they want a guy that can take care of them, care is relative, care to one might be not enough care to another, you can't blame guys for generalizing, just like even Nigerians don't trust Nigerians same one is tempted to generalize this trend among women, as this issue is so pronounced this days

2 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by highpriestess: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
Don't sweat it Sis, Babies gat to wail, Old or young they have to wail cheesy

How are you Presh? smiley
lool,girlie. kiss

I'm good,you?smiley
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by trilobite: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2018
You guys should go and sleep. Oloshos and prostitutes exist because of the demand for their services. Instead of focusing on the supply, talk about the rising demand.

I know girls who are not into the business but are being pushed by the dogs they keep running into.

Want a job? SEX
Want to pass? SEX
Want a loan? SEX
Want to sell? SEX

Matured men don't care about a woman's past, but her present and future. If you keep looking back you'll never move forward.

The world rotates clockwise, you either rotate in the same direction or get spun out.

4 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by MissJoy29(f): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Henitan24:

No I dont really he's one, Donstan18 only speaks the ugly truth as it is and appreciate any that deserve it though can be naughty most time but there are still countless unintelligent bittered guys here that lives and mode of thinking about ladies is already upside down
Oh he's definitely one. I won't deny that he speaks the truth sometimes but other times, he's just plain spiteful and making a poor attempt at being a misogynist.
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by highpriestess: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Henitan24:

shut up please,you are one of those ladies caressing that alpha male wanna be.
he speaks the truth by calling ladies above 30 news paper or calling women pusssay or generalise that women are hoe.
nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by teebaba123(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2018
That was a bad abilty
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Henitan24(f): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2018
highpriestess:

shut up please,you are one of those ladies caressing that alpha male wanna be.
he speaks the truth by calling ladies above 30 news paper or calling women pusssay or generalise that women are hoe.
nonsense.

Dont tell me shut up by airing my view and learn to air you view politely when talking, I've never read where he called a lady by that and I've see where he praises ladies countless of times besides I think you didn't see where I insulted those that called ladies names here but you chose to close your eyes abi, please mind the way to talk ok.

5 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by highpriestess: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
[s]
Henitan24:

Dont tell me shut up by airing my view and learn to air you view politely when talking, I've never read where he called a lady by that and I've see where he praises ladies counted of times besides I think you didn't see where I insulted those that called ladies names here but you chose to close your eyes abi, please mind the way to talk ok.
[/s]
shut up madam!!
you haven't seen where he said what?
such a hypocritical being you are.undecided
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Henitan24(f): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
MissJoy29:

Oh he's definitely one. I won't deny that he speaks the truth sometimes but other times, he's just plain spiteful and making a poor attempt at being a misogynist.

Ueah he's spiteful but those words.hardly get to me because I've never find into the category of ladies he has been referring but I think it's high times these slowpoke on romance section known the stuff we are made, I've personally had enough and I won't watch them dragging my womanhood into dirt. I'm fucking ready to give it to them anyhow they want it.

3 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Henitan24(f): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
highpriestess:
[s][/s] shut up madam!! you haven't seen where he said what? such a hypocritical being you are.undecided

if that gonna make you happy

3 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by highpriestess: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Henitan24:

if that gonna make you happy
whatever that comes out from a hypocritical being.
Henitan24:

Ueah he's spiteful but those words.hardly get to me because I've never find into the category of ladies he has been referring but I think it's high times these slowpoke on romance section known the stuff we are made, I've personally had enough and I won't watch them dragging my womanhood into dirt. I'm fucking ready to give it to them anyhow they want it.
[quote author=Henitan24 post=69214127]

you don't find what he said spiteful but you slam others for saying the same,you see I wasn't mistaken when I called you a blatant hypocrite.

talk of asslicking a dirty ass.undecided

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by emelda86(f): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
No be ashawo boy you be...u can't get a girl in your vicinity or toast a woman undecided

Abeg shut up make we hear word

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by alonso2214(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
emelda86:
No be ashawo boy you be...u can't get a girl in your vicinity or toast a woman undecided

Abeg shut up make we hear word
The one wey dey him vicinity na ashawo tooo.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by emelda86(f): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
alonso2214:
The one wey dey him vicinity na ashawo tooo.. cheesy cheesy

Na ashawo boy him be na lol...
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by romenna: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:
NwanyiAwkaetiti oyindidi UyaiIncomparabl Henitan24 and co please come and prove us wrong..

shocked
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by romenna: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
emelda86:

but swety, dis tin na true oh. our girls have all turned small girls with big gods
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Rosay15(f): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:
where can we find them? Probably not in Nig
... Why not in Nigeria now d only problem is dat it only take d grace of God to find a good woman and good man.
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by alonso2214(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
emelda86:

lol everybody na asawo...but its quite alarming the rate at which girls do runs this days just last week wey i dey eye one new opeke for my area for serious relationship.. i havent voiced out yet the first reply i got was will take me out on sunday that was yesterday i never hesitate to give a feedback i don already no their type the so call ladies have to learn i swear..
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by alonso2214(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Rosay15:
... Why not in Nigeria now d only problem is dat it only take d grace of God to find a good woman and good man.
yes na grace of GOD for both gender but girls own tire me...but i get the believe that good girls are still out there
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by DreamersVille24(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Be there deceiving urself.....price is what makes some girls say no....if u put down the right price they will spread those legs like rumour....

Oga, if don't marry a virgin...all na retired Olosho....the lucky guys just get hoes with good characters...and live happily ever after

And you think virgins take the day?

Many so called virgins don give top tire, dem dey swallow and even rim...then some do anall to keep their hymen intact and you think they're still virgins...

Better get yourself a good girl virgin or not, who will help you achieve your dreams while you also help achieve hers and stop dreaming about imaginary virgins.

undecided
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Barzinime(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
But you said you are a nympho?
Aleast you dont collect money for services rendered grin
Jamariwolff:
Im a Nigeria lady and I'm no hoe pls behave yourselves. Rubbish
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by nelsonebby(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
highpriestess:
NL has the most mentally deprived men I have seen over the years.

you went to price a prostitute, the same you came here for validations.
for what end?to insult the females in your lineage or what?

you are an olosho patronizer,you are no different from a molosho.
That’s why I don’t visit romance section anymore

sit your ass down Mr poster.
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Caring0:

I was with a girl sometime ago, her nf called her in my present, we were about to have sex, it was a friend with benefit something because she don't want to date me but likes the sex since she already has a bf, so we agreed on fwb, after she dropped the call, we went down hard.

WHO IS WEEPING FOR WHO?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Gerrard59(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
My issue with the thread is not with ladies having sex the way they like and with whom they desire (which is their prerogative) . Rather it's the figures. Someone will just wake up and say loudly that ALL Nigerian ladies are prostitutes. Where did he get the data from? What methodology was used? Honestly, if you must make a point, do so intelligently.

Additionally, I've said it several times, most of the lads churning out these statements are frustrated; had poor nutrition, parental care, upbringing and are religious hypocritical nutjobs.

Although, I am single, I have noticed the "anger management", frustration, and seemingly distraught male folks as well as female on NL. But with emphasis on the former. While it is economically friendly to some - apparently - to be singles. I cannot overlook the frustration being exhibited by some monikers, where everywhere they go, they spit hatred against half of the human race. Yes, some members of the opposite gender might have done some despicable things to the other, but when you continually have hatred being espoused publicly, know that everything is not alright.

Some folks just bring their frustration to the forum and exhibit pure hatred. Like I have said on another thread, some of these folks are religious nutjobs, had poor parental upbringing, poor nutrition and are mentally unstable. So it is important that readers sieve through the comments they read and the monikers behind them. As not everyone behind a moniker is sane and psychologically normal. For instance, Mimimile93 commented not because he has facts to support his claims, but because he killed a female and was sent to jail (his post's history attest to it). As a result, he espouses hatred on the female gender. We have same for the opposite. So readers, while you go through the comments, know that some of the monikers are not normal people. It is akin to taking an advice from a mad man on how to be sane.

Remember, many are mad, but few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by K9blunt(f): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No miles, no matter how red my account have been I've never allowed myself to fall to the extent of bargain money for sex. I'm no saint mind you but no, I don't do such glaring monetary based hookups. I still prefer to keep some innocence intact. I have no business proving anything to you, you already feel ladies are monsters but that's your opinion.

I try to think about the implication on society when ladies become actively involved in yahoo, 419, rituals for the money like men.
Sex for money is in every society, gold diggers full oyibo... Go to YouTube and search out gold diggers videos. Nigerian girls dey learn.

These are vices in the society which are on the increase because of the headship I guess.

Right from Inception there has always been sex for money and it will always exist so why talking about it like it started today?

The op wants classy flashy girls, why can't he go for the simple homely ones?

No homo! But can I kiss you a million times... Please lecture this shallow minded guys that just spills trash without thinking. Nonsense and spices.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm 30, She's 18 Can I Marry Her? / The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen / How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.