Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot (16380 Views)

Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by trilobite: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Some one ask u for sex in exchange for job...can't u say no? Are there no other jobs gotten free and fair..any this it point is not even part of it at all.

Btw, if u don't care about somwone's past, that's fine. Doesn't make others who care about it immature.

even companies owned by mature men care about ur past, they ask if u've been convicted, they wanna know where u've worked..
u thinks it's all about knowing if u have experience? Sometimes they just want a corporate organization that can say something about ur past.... Go to developed countries where records are kept...if u've been a convicted sex offender a prostitute, u can't work around schools or kids or some kinda jobs....everyone deserves a second, third, 4th chance or even more, yeah...some don't mind giving it because they believe people can change...but don't blame those that won't..

Nice point on the company and country aspect of the problem. But, in my opinion that aspect requires a different approach.

Look, in my experience all the happily married couples i happen know, involve husbands who took my advice. Because in the long run, her body count will not matter, it's whether she will be faithful and make you happy.

A lot of these girls are the way they are because of hate, some make the best wives when they fall in love again.

Dilemma: Good character with high body count, or bad character with low body count?

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2018
trilobite:

Nice point on the company and country aspect of the problem. But, in my opinion that aspect requires a different approach.

Look, in my experience all the happily married couples i happen know, involve husbands who took my advice. Because in the long run, her body count will not matter, it's whether she will be faithful and make you happy.

A lot of these girls are the way they are because of hate, some make the best wives when they fall in love again.

Dilemma: Good character with high body count, or bad character with low body count?

I agree with u, body count isn't supposed to be an issue but happiness. However alot of things constitute happiness for different people...
Psycoligical problem is worse than physical. Once a man knows a lady has a body count above 15, especially when he himself knows how cheap women can be sometimes...it affects him...it's a hard information to ignore...any small challenge will be blamed on her past life...
If there's a slight delay in getting pregnant, dude will start to think "only God knows how many abortions have have gone down with her body count or past prostituting life....
If one day she complains the sex wasn't good, dude will start to think like "is it my fault u started ur sex career with different sizes, and frequency different from mine"...and unless u don't wanna agree, sex counts alot in marriage and a huge ego for a man. Infact, it's some people's only form of hapiness

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by mikejj(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Mikejj,Austyn0,potbelly,dumo1 come and see tory oo shocked shocked shocked
chai! shocked shocked shocked
. haha lefulefu.yes na ..just they careful.born again ashawo plenty everywhere..kiki..u c NL babes talk for this thread..observe am.

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

Okay drop your number let me add u on WhatsApp
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by mablie(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Tunagee:

Very simple. Women or girls are naturally lazy, and always see that stinking thing behind their thighs as a big deal. They believe men cannot do without it. Their brains are too dull and gullible to think and become creative, except few of them. Even the married ones also cheat cos of money. They can't think because their brains are too dull to think. Even from their responses, u know they can't think. A married woman would change attitude towards her husband, all because he is unable to provide anymore. The husband now becomes great again, they change attitude again cos of money. Very stupid things and creatures called women. Animals can think better than u women. Men should just fuuckk the hell out of that stupid thing they have under their thighs, enjoy it and push dem off whether they reach climax or not. Even as men fuucckk dem with a doggy style already shows they are dogs. Even my wife is one of the most stupid people I have ever seen. She does things and talks as if there is no brain in her head.Nonsense!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by trilobite: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
1StopRudeness:

I agree with u, body count isn't supposed to be an issue but happiness. However alot of things constitute happiness for different people...
Psycoligical problem is worse than physical. Once a man knows a lady has a body count above 15, especially when he himself knows how cheap women can be sometimes...it affects him...it's a hard information to ignore...any small challenge will be blamed on her past life...
If there's a slight delay in getting pregnant, dude will start to think "only God knows how many abortions have have gone down with her body count or past prostituting life....
If one day she complains the sex wasn't good, dude will start to think like "is it my fault u started ur sex career with different sizes, and frequency different from mine"...and unless u don't wanna agree, sex counts alot in marriage and a huge ego for a man. Infact, it's some people's only form of hapiness

Like i said, a lot of the married couples i happen to know took my advice. You'd be amazed at the number of couples happily married despite knowing each other's sexual past.

The thing is Nigeria is a hypocritical society, you cannot expect husbands to run everywhere saying that they know their wives were into runs in their youth. Most have made their peace and moved on, though it takes a lot of maturity (hence why I used "matured men"wink.

Most of the runs girls i grew up with are happily married with kids too. There was a unique case of a Man who demanded his wife's retirement before going ahead with the marriage (also happily married with kids)

They won't tell you all this stuff unless you get close.

On the sexual compatibility, your scenario only happens if she doesn't communicate (which tends to happen if she doesn't want you to know she's retired). And in my experience retired hoes who are open about their retirement make the best communicators.
That's why most end up giving birth anyhow after getting married, the husband is enjoying the skills acquired.

So my advice is to look at the big picture, can she be faithful and make you happy?

If the answer to both is a resounding YES, marry and move on.
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by austyn0(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Mikejj,Austyn0,potbelly,dumo1 come and see tory oo shocked shocked shocked
chai! shocked shocked shocked
Na very serious matter broh..

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by USCPA: 10:31pm On May 23, 2022
Ok what app is this? I am coming to Lagos for the first time and i would like to help these ladies smiley
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Youngpo413: 2:46am On May 24, 2022
milemimi93:

Colourich no matter how rich a girl's parents are, the girl is bond to bleep arround. prostitution is a woman's second nature..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen / I'm 30, She's 18 Can I Marry Her? / This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.