Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Have You All Given Up On Your Music Career? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Have You All Given Up On Your Music Career? (438 Views)

Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. / Picazo Rhap Biography, Lifestyle, Education, Music Career And Net Worth. / Have Nigerians Finally Given Up On Hip-hop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You All Given Up On Your Music Career? by Altrarecords(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
I'm curious since this section isn't bubbling anymore compared to how it was before

Has the hardship of life finally discouraged Alot of you from chasing a career in music or are you still on it?
Re: Have You All Given Up On Your Music Career? by Perfecttouch(m): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Altrarecords:
I'm curious since this section isn't bubbling anymore compared to how it was before

Has the hardship of life finally discouraged Alot of you from chasing a career in music or are you still on it?
bro it aint easy ,nobody wanna help
Re: Have You All Given Up On Your Music Career? by Altrarecords(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Perfecttouch:
bro it aint easy ,nobody wanna help

So you quit?
Re: Have You All Given Up On Your Music Career? by Perfecttouch(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
Altrarecords:

So you quit?
lailai i believe in what i carry。 trying to gather some dough and make a comeback

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Alert: Austin Chukwuma @DRISKLEF / A Review Of Amaka Disappoint Me... / Lil' Kesh Ft. Duncan Mighty - FLENJO (prod. By Rexxie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.