Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ (30110 Views)

The Official Chat Thread For Jokers / Bird Shits In Tv Reporter's Mouth During A Live Broadcast / Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by MrInfo1(m): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2008
solid shit in pic wink

Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by clemcykul(f): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2008
now this what i call *HARD ROCK* grin grin grin

only gawd knows how much i love shittn
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2008
@ infobaba

ur one son of a b, h

where on rarth did u get that

rotflmao
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by jaymobb(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2008
lmao

that's what happens when u eat okpa and bread 'sucide mission'
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by clemcykul(f): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2008
ekpa and bread widout water, when stooln u just have to shed a tear grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by kayemjay(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2008
WHAT ABOUT THE SHIT THAT ALMOST DRIVES YOU INSANE YOU CANT WAIT TO GET TO THE TOILET. AND AS YOU APPROACH THE LOO, YOU START FUMBLING WITH YOUR UNDIES, THE SHIT CANT WAIT TO GET OUT, YOU ALMOST SHIT ON YOURSELF, YOU HAVE BARELY SAT IN THE WC AND YOU HEAR A TUMBLING DOWN OF SHIT. SECONDS LATER, "HA. WHAT A RELIEF"

NOW TELL ME WHAT KINDA SHIT IS THAT?
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by folly69(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2008
since its a shitty day u forgot about the time bomb shit dis kinda shit has no pitty cus it's gonna drop whether u like it or not even if the atmosphere is conducive for u or not it will just explode.eeeeeew grin grin grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by MrInfo1(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2008
@ kayemjay

Abeg, no use style style shit on this thread we sabi ur type well well undecided

Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by kay9(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2008
grin grin grin Shit, man.

What about Horse Shit?

That's where you shit out this huge chunk of you-know-what, and then you wonder: Did that come out of me?
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2008
~Info those pics are HILARIOUS!!! Am soOo LMAO grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
kayemjay:

WHAT ABOUT THE SHIT THAT ALMOST DRIVES YOU INSANE YOU CANT WAIT TO GET TO THE TOILET. AND AS YOU APPROACH THE LOO, YOU START FUMBLING WITH YOUR UNDIES, THE SHIT CANT WAIT TO GET OUT, YOU ALMOST SHIT ON YOURSELF, YOU HAVE BARELY SAT IN THE WC AND YOU HEAR A TUMBLING DOWN OF SHIT. SECONDS LATER, "HA. WHAT A RELIEF"

NOW TELL ME WHAT KINDA SHIT IS THAT?

~Thats Turtle Head Shit grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by ztyle(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
info- no kill people with laf abeg cheesy Kia, see shit ImAooooOOOOO
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by clemcykul(f): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2008
@info rotfmlo grin grin grin grin grin

thats expert shiters grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by ikamefa(f): 1:29am On Aug 04, 2008
orisi risi shitting  "  grin "

flying shit and  cry  before you die( pop a vein ) shit  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

ok @ topic  let me ask

is  jedi- jedi  shit the same as wet shit?  tongue
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by MrInfo1(m): 2:01am On Aug 04, 2008
We no be doctorses and nurseses here tongue
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by Gabry(f): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2008
Poster, What do you call the shit where you could see it looks like a muffin and theres like a chilli on top?
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by clemcykul(f): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2008
what about those, that u shit after dat, it seems as if pepper has been rubbed in ur anus
i bet u all like it grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by MrInfo1(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2008
clems, that's jedi jedi shocked
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by clemcykul(f): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2008
it happened to me on sunday

had alot to eat at a friends, enjoyed the pepper soup hulallaalla

by 12midnite nature called and almost died in the loo shittn out my intestines
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by MrInfo1(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2008
owanbe

Anything eatable

Good for ya
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by clemcykul(f): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2008
wicked thing!
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by Gabry(f): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2008
Clem, thats called the Fire Thunder Shit! grin
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by yongbabe(f): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2008
@ Topic
sooo true!! grin cheesy
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by RSA(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2008
Still on the shiitty business,

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the
stranger turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go
quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said
to the stranger, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the stranger. 'How about nuclear power?' and he smiles.

'OK, ' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you
a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff -
grass - Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a
flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you
suppose that is?'

The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks
about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to
discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by SeanT21(f): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2008
RSA:

Still on the shiitty business,

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the
stranger turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go
quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said
to the stranger, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the stranger. 'How about nuclear power?' and he smiles.

'OK, ' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you
a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff -
grass - Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a
flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you
suppose that is?'

The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks
about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to
discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?

LMAO!! That is one smart girl.

Can yall say harvard,
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by timmfikk(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2008
@ topic, e serious so much lipsrsealed
Re: ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ by jbblues24(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2019
Such amazing. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Did You Ever Try This? / Father Christmas With Booty !! (PICS) / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.