Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Volkswagen LT Van For Hire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Volkswagen LT Van For Hire (642 Views)

Volkswagen Lt 35 For Sale / LT 35 Truck For Sale ( 6 Tyres) Quick Sale. 1.5m. SOLD / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Volkswagen LT Van For Hire by shullygirl: 4:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Hello World, i have this van and i need names of companies that i can register this van with for haulage purpose and get monthly returns( agreed amount). The company will be in charge of the van, driver and maintenance cost.
If you have useful information, please leave your message here or whatsapp me on 08023503030.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Let Help You Order Foe Goods On Ebay,dhgate,1688 And Aliexpress / Shipping Company From China To Nigeria / How To Take Advantage Of Rich People So You Can Get Rich Too. (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.