Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,451 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 PM

Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome (1721 Views)

Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by ebosetaled22(m): 6:37am On Jul 09, 2018
It was a shock to most of Garissa residence after a woman identified as Halima Hassan divorced his husband, Mohamed Hassan because he is too handsome.

Couples divorce because of the real reasons such as infidelity, lack of communication, financial troubles, sparing sessions of sex and intimacy but between Halima and Mohamed was a different case.

Halima said that her one years in marriage with his husband who is a banker in Garissa town have been very miserable making her reach the decision of divorcing him.

"I found it difficult to trust Mohamed since his weary look is a charm to lure many women into having a relationship with him," Halima said.

She further revealed that she could not remain in the relationship while other women's eyes are on his husband.

"While am at home and my husband is at work, I am not at peaceful state since he is too attractive, charming and amazing to be outside there alone without my company," Halima said.

Her neighbouring women have defended her decision.

Without hesitating, Halima decided to pack what belongs to her and move to her mother's home in Mombasa.

"Instead of living a miserable life and enduring this tension forever, it is better to end the marriage to have peace of mind," Halima said.

Source. https://hivisasa.com/posts/amp/988-woman-divorced-his--husband-because-he-is-too-handsome

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Senseless move ... insecurity personified

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2018
End time divorce. Was she blind when she first said YES

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by stefanweeks: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Odiegwu

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by beautygboel(f): 6:46am On Jul 09, 2018
LOL, with this looks whenever he steps out of the house your heart will stop.
Dude need to go so I can rest joor
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2018
is this one mad ni
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by marvelli(f): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2018
If that is truly the husband's picture WOW shocked. The woman doesn't want to die of high blood pressure and overthinking na so she removed herself from that equation.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2018
We the handsome folks can relate to this..

Every girl instantly turn me down sometimes saying to my face I'm a player..

Girl normally prefer average looking guys..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by Homeboiy: 7:19am On Jul 09, 2018
That's why I date ugly girls
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 09, 2018
You handsome - wahala

You ugly - problem

You get long preek - wahala

You get tiny one - problem

You profess your love to them - You're a Casanova

You no send them - You're a misogynist

What exactly do women want? cry

5 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by ebosetaled22(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=beautygboel post=69206432]LOL, with this looks whenever he steps out of the house your heart will stop.

Dude need to go so I can rest joor[/quote

Men wey come dey marry fine women nko .wetin make we do
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by nazablossom(f): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2018
She didn't notice he is handsome before marrying him,or the handsomeness happened after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by KanwuliaExtra: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Too handsome ko!
Abi you don taya for im waka-waka? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by els0nm0rali(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bloggers and lies.

I'm ready to bet that that man in the pic never married a woman from Mombasa which I believe is in Kenya.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by TkhGuy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
ebosetaled22:
It was a

Bloggers could lie, but even solution can be seeing as problem by women.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by Prognose: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Women

What do they want
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by jashar(f): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2018
A woman, divorced his husband? Does that sound right to you?
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by AgbitiOnne: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
GutsOverFear:
We the handsome folks can relate to this..

Every girl instantly turn me down sometimes saying to my face I'm a player..

Girl normally prefer average looking guys..

Show us your pinshure Biko nu

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
AgbitiOnne:

Show us your pinshure Biko nu
Don't I know you in person?..

Are you from Edo State?
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Because He's Too Handsome by EfemenaXY: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Bloggers and lies.

I'm ready to bet that that man in the pic never married a woman from Mombasa which I believe is in Kenya.

Thank you.

Idle wife. Idle blogger.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Habits Of True Happy People / Fathers Day. / I Want To Sue My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.