Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries (29842 Views)

Ortom: Why G-5 Governors Can’t Join Atiku Campaign / Jibrin Says 14 Governors And 26 State APC Chairmen Are In Support Of Tinubu / Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by mistacoco: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2018
Even FG has not paid June salary to some FG workers. The whole agency under interior Av not been paid and some federal agency. This administration is a curse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by madridguy(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2018
That's my major concern when I heard people shouting state police. Nigeria politician are nothing but selfish goats.

Newpride:
The same states that can’t pay salaries are the one clamoring for state police. Where we they get the money from.

Fools shouting restructuring restructuring up and down don’t even know the meaning and what it entails.
We are we are today because of bad leaders not because the nation is not restructured. shocked

1 Like

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Lordseyad(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2018
All this story sef...

When una won pay Kofas Alawee?

Be like say No PPA this week o..
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by eniorisha(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2018
State Must be self sufficient by fire by force. What investment do the States have with billions they share every month?

Nigeria is accursed with Bad leaders!!!

I'm sorry for going off d topic.

A young girl needs our assistance. She came from a poor background that she had to run away from home to relieve some burden on her parents. She managed to complete her secondary education and save a little to register for tailoring apprenticeship.

The people she stays with can only afford her a sleeping space. Feeding and maintenance is almost mirage for her . Over the weekend, she went without tasting anything for almost 48 hours. Not even sure if she has eaten till now, anyway

A family , her church brethren that often assist her with food and little upkeep travelled last week.

Pls , help this girl before we hear she tolls the line of suicide as she subtly muted it the last time I spoke with her.

Her details

ACC NAME: IDOWU TEMITOPE

ACC NO: 2211262347. Zenith bank

For confirmation, call me on 08182896938.

God bless u as u help the helpless.
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2018
NyenwePHC:

Bayelsa should be absorbed by Delta and R/s. While AkwaIbom and Cross/R should merged together. What about Edo state

Don't tell me what I know. U should listen or read what I type. (Edo and delta, Cross river and rivers, akwaibom and bayelsa)
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2018
For Nigeria to be better, everyone has to die.

1 Like

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by somehow: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2018
This one still found a way to smuggle the president's name into the incompetence of the state governors.

I guess Buhari voted for the governors too.

Never do well are good at blaming others for their woes.
Philinho:
And Mr integrity is watching after wasting the Paris club money n bail fund salaries cannot be paid.bubu n his gangs must go

3 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by hisgrace090: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
imagine in south east Enugu , Ebonyi and Anambra have paid June salaries while Abia and Imo (the so-called oil play producing states in SE still owes salary...if they was any state I expected to owe in SE that should have been Ebonyi BC of no much commercial activities and here Abia with a commercial hub like Aba still owes and even IMO state..

I think the northern Igbo states consisting of Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra has this natural superiority in governance compared to the southern Igbo states..its a pity

Abia state is now headquarters of backwardness in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by ambrosini593(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Don't tell me what I know. U should listen or read what I type. (Edo and delta, Cross river and rivers, akwaibom and bayelsa)
wrong too. should Edo and Delta (old bendel state), bayelsa and rivers (old rivers state), akwa ibom and cross river (old cross river state)

3 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by hacunamatata: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2018
godfatherx:

At the risk of engaging you in a long run unproductive argument, the southwest will survive and thrive if Nigeria splits.

My only problem is the influx of refugees from neighboring states after the split due to civil war that will surely plague them.

Do you think a Kalabari man will allow an Anambra man to control his oil? There is oil in Anambra

Check out South-Sudan!

Quote me, I no go reply you.
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by sexdoll: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
imagine in south east Enugu , Ebonyi and Anambra have paid June salaries while Abia and Imo (the so-called oil play producing states in SE still owes salary...if they was any state I expected to owe in SE that should have been Ebonyi BC of no much commercial activities and here Abia with a commercial hub like Aba still owes and even IMO state..

I think the northern Igbo states consisting of Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra has this natural superiority in governance compared to the southern Igbo states..its a pity

bia nwa nsuka ha mechie gi onu osiso.

natural superiority gini? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by divinelove(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

I'm not saying they dont have the capacity for such, the report stated that most paid with credit facility, so dont be too sure of how they got the fund paid.
I know anambra is capable to do that, I would have loved to see Abia too on that list, but i doubt enugu financial strength to live without fed allocation.

Enugu pays salaries with or without fed allocation because it is a priority to it's Governor. Have you ever heard about scale of preference? That's what we are talking about. Abia priority may be embezzlement not that they are not capable of same

2 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by TundeBricklayer: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Kokolet11:
shocked chio five state from South West has not paid,no wonder these people hate any mention of biafra.
grin their e-rats once said Ogun IGR can fund southeastern economy grin, grin breeze don blow grin grin Ogun can't even fund her economy, they have been living on loans cheesy grin same with Osun cheesy Oluwale figures always hv expiring date, Osun propaganda has expired, next Ogun cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Buffalowings3(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Newpride:
The same states that can’t pay salaries are the one clamoring for state police. Where we they get the money from.

Fools shouting restructuring restructuring up and down don’t even know the meaning and what it entails.
We are we are today because of bad leaders not because the nation is not restructured. shocked

As much as the states are worthless, restructuring is still the way forward.
The police is under fg, with restructuring the police will be under the states.
It stands to reason that the police withe the fg will be much reduced.
The same money the fg uses in paying these police now will be transferred to the states.

1 Like

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by CohenJane: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

shocked chio five state from South West has not paid,no wonder these people hate any mention of biafra

Why is that we always see everything from the prism of "the south" "the north", and tribal or ethnic views?

The report says 'States in Nigeria', and not Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo State.

1 Like

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by DabFrankNG: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2018
That's what happens when you vote for corrupt career politicians instead of technocrats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2018
what a pity upon all the Ogun state IGR...

what am I even saying,,,,even the finance minister from Ogun state forged her nysc

that is to say when she was commissioner of finance she was forging the whole stuff

bloated IGR.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by TundeBricklayer: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:
what a pity upon all the Ogun state IGR...

what am I even saying,,,,even the finance minister from Ogun state forged her nysc

that is to say when she was commissioner of finance she was forging the whole stuff

bloated IGR.
grin cheesy
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by buharitill2023: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2018
NyenwePHC:

Bayelsa should be absorbed by Delta and R/s. While AkwaIbom and Cross/R should merged together. What about Edo state
buharitill2023:
This is the solution.
Let river state merge with cross river and bayelsa,
Ogun and oyo,osun should merge with Lagos.
Ekiti and ondo should merge with Edo

IMO should merge with anambra,
Abia should with ebonyi.
Benue should merge with Enugu.
Kogi should merge with anambra and Edo.
Nasarawa should merge with Kaduna,
Taraba with bauchi.
Etc.
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Kokolet11: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

grin their e-rats once said Ogun IGR can fund southeastern economy grin, grin breeze don blow grin grin Ogun can even fund her economy, they have been living on loans cheesy grin same with Osun cheesy Oluwale figures always hv expiring date, Osun propaganda has expired, next Ogun cheesy grin
hahahaha choi

2 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2018
Its pathetic that Ogun State ,with all the IGR accruing to the govt can not pay just one month salary without the federal allocation.SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by dontbothermuch: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2018
But National Assembly receives their billions of naira salary when due.

Continue.
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by HillsBlaze(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2018
Kokolet11:
shocked chio five state from South West has not paid,no wonder these people hate any mention of biafra.

Apparently you can't read Abi?
It's the like of you that are spoiling this country, read you won't read, listen, you won't listen... Biko go and suffer ur surfer life and leave others.

1 Like

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by BreakupNigeria: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

This unfortunate Igbo wanna be again? To him everything is competition, superiority and inferiority. SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by HillsBlaze(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

Abia has been messed up since 2007 and as for Imo, since the coming of APC stuffs have been bleeped up.
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by deleo16(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2018
Newpride:

God bless you u have said it all,i always ask what are they restructuring to favour elites in the geopolitical zone not the masses it's when masses hold govt official accountable then things will start changing in this country @trackaNG

1 Share

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by 21savages: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2018
I trust my State Gov't (Niger state)

1 Like

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by gssdobi: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
This sign suppose dey everywhere for naija aswear!!
. Is it that u don't look inward?. This is just a tip of iceberg, when you restructure, it is good we do prior testing before we adopt full restructuring. Sometimes u allow a child to fish, rather than giving him fish all the time. And believe me, he will not have reason to squander the one he got himself. Nigerians should understand that for every success there is a price tag
Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Kokolet11: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2018
godfatherx:

At the risk of engaging you in a long run unproductive argument, the southwest will survive and thrive if Nigeria splits.

My only problem is the influx of refugees from neighboring states after the split due to civil war that will surely plague them.

Do you think a Kalabari man will allow an Anambra man to control his oil?

Check out South-Sudan!

Quote me, I no go reply you.
so those refugee from neighboring states stop from useless state from payong? so at your age you still think and talk about oil,no wonder your backward state couldn't pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Kokolet11: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2018
maoolakanm:
Its pathetic that Ogun State ,with all the IGR accruing to the govt can not pay just one month salary without the federal allocation.SMH
do you mean ogun state oluwale IGR figures?

2 Likes

Re: FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries by Kokolet11: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2018
CohenJane:

Why is that we always see everything from the prism of "the south" "the north", and tribal or ethnic views?

The report says 'States in Nigeria', and not Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo State.
oga yoruba media has been giving us their oluwale IGR figures but now we know the truth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign / Corpse Of Gov. Shettima's Aide Who Died In Fatal Accident Arrives Borno(pics) / Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.