Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady (46136 Views)

Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 / Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Itzonlyme(f): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=mekonglobal post=69230728]
This sounds almost unreal coming from a girl. [/quote)]
Okay na
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Deltatoto: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Itzonlyme:

grin
u can’t eat ur cake and have it
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Itzonlyme:

Let me check n get back to u
Lol, funny you. Ok, Go check and get back to me, since you support such idea.
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by tabisegroup(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Itzonlyme:

grin grin

Oh...ye of little faith...
I rebuke dat unbelieve from thee grin
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by nsidibe140(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2018
oyinda1599:
Thanks
so you know your worth... wink
Re: Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady by tunize(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:
I can't stop laughing. I'll keep saying this unapologetically that Nigerian ladies are prostitutes and whores. That's the bitter truth.

Disguising as girlfriends and doing the same work of an official prostitute doesn't make you different.

Official prostitute will fvck you and get paid.
Packaged prostitutes(Girlfriends) will fvck you, and get paid by expecting your financial care and money. No difference.

Official prostitutes are even better than them because they aren't jealous or a pest to your free life as a bachelor.

Funny thing is that some ladies are supporting the lady while they are prostitutes disguising as girlfriend in reality. We are waiting for them to blame men tomorrow for their olosho life.
My bro you're right mehn all chicks bro....as far sey nor be only dem man dey bang dem.......99.99% are guilty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / My True Life Love Story / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.