Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' (54473 Views)

Loan Apps Keep Calling Me Whether I Still Like the Money They Initially Decline / Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) / One Simple Thing I Just Did That Has Got Clients Calling Me (2) (3) (4)

Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by CastedDude: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2018
A young man who went viral months ago https://www.nairaland.com/4230031/freeman-obg-owoboy-sleeps-money#up after sharing pictures of himself 'playing' with huge wads of cash - has been forced to speak out and share a brief history of himself after being called a ritualist. According to the guy named Ufuoma but popularly known as Owoboy, he was been a street boy hustling all his life without family support till he "saw the light".

He revealed that it hurts him so much when people who have no idea about his life call him a ritualist..

He shared the below words via his Facebook account this morning.

Let me brief you a little biography of me ,My real name is Ufuoma while my English name is Williams I'm from Delta state, urobo ughelli local government while my mom is from edo state . I have been in the street all my life without a family support, I lost my dad when I was a little boy then I lost my mom September 3 2009.

Through there I became a typical street boy I have no option thank to work in car wash just to survived and I spend a year been a car wash boy with no home but to sleep in uncompleted building or government school for so many years. Along the line I met my J SS 3 friends and I spend extra 3 years before oluwa shine his light upon me and when I started seeing glory.

Then I said to my self I gotta keep my hustle spirit alive to avoid brokenness 2 years later I noticed I can never be poor again then I have to change my name to Owoboy ..

sometimes it really hurts me when people call me ritualist because they don't even no me and they keep saying what their eyes did not see I just pray God forgive them..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/it-pains-me-when-they-call-me-a-ritualist-young-man-laments-online-photos.html

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by dafeyankee: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2018
His explanation just confirmed it.

He is a confirmed ritualist.

Work he no get. School he no go. Handwork he no learn. And yet Oluwa dey bless him hustle?and oluwa no see those 2 Masters degree holders searching for jobs in Ketu?

Shatap dia blood money guy.

373 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2018
Through there I became a typical street boy I have no option thank to work in car wash just to survived and I spend a year been a car wash boy with no home but to sleep in uncompleted building or government school for so many years. Along the line I met my J SS 3 friends and I spend extra 3 years before oluwa shine his light upon me.

In everything he said apart from previously being a car wash boy, he never mentioned any business that he did to make money!
He just jumped to Oluwa shine his light on him.
No work.
No winning of lottery.
No Contract deal.
No business at all.

Just light shining....
Na only your house light dey shine?... issokay!
Oan, THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE , The Holy Book says......

258 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2018
You should have just remained quiet, now you have spoken and it has removed all iota of doubt you are not a yahoo boy.

With this your boldness, you no be floor member at all.. wink

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by CoolFreeday(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2018
OK o, he blow in 2 years.

God bless his hustle

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by Agadsman(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2018
In Nigeria once you are from a humble background and you are young and rich you will be viewed by many as either a yahoo guy or a ritualist, don't just know why. So riches is meant to be for the old abi.

Back to the topic, bros which kind of light shined on you that you cannot disclose. Make your source of wealth known so that you won't be tagged a negative name.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by ebujany(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by nzeobi(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2018
what did your JSS 3 friend introduce you to.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by anonymuz(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2018
nzeobi:
what did your JSS 3 friend introduce you to.
help me ask him

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by Blakjewelry(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2018
I only wish if only government can go after anybody with money without any source of income

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by lexoft(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2018
i believe Him pls dont call him ritualist, call him babalawo

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by Opinionated: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2018

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by Queenext: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Usual style.

From grass to grace story, no identifiable means of income.

No mention of business done.

No work history that projected him to glory, aside the normal "Na God do am" theory.

Continue to deceive yourself.

For those that will say, is it our business, with cases of ritual, and kidnapping, we need to question those with no means of livelihood, hence we become victims.

An ex-deputy daughter was assumed to be used for ritual by her boyfriend.

Don't let us celebrate criminals amongst us

24 Likes

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by overhypedsteve(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2018
kjuhgf

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by Fesisko(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2018
this boy for my hood that year.its like the sudden fame has gotten into his head.he went to Ghana two years ago,with the help of friends;day break everywhere burst!!!
if you know,You know.
this guy and his so called three friends where into registration of SIM and selling of Recharge card at 3rd junction, Benin.
all of them are now multi millionaires without reasonable source of income.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by Bossontop(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Ok.......i hia you.... No job or business.....oluwa just shine his light on you.......ritualist oshi

[img]https://media1./images/90b13c0a59bca91d9c08a05c75d57491/tenor.gif?itemid=5079478[/img]

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by Nonnyflex(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Let me reserve my comment
Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by Olalan(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2018
One thing is sure he's not legit

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by psycoanalyst(f): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2018
I dont understand what does he do for a living gan gan!
Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by johncreek: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2018
The way and manner you spend money at times makes people suspicious of you.

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by MufasaRebirth: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Small boy with big Oluwa grin

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by Fesisko(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Agadsman:
In Nigeria once you are from a humble background and you are young and rich you will be viewed by many as either a yahoo guy or a ritualist, don't just know why. So riches is meant to be for the old abi.

Back to the topic, bros which kind of light shined on you that you cannot disclose. Make your source of wealth known so that you won't be tagged a negative name.
I know him quite well.he grew up in my hood.his sudden wealth is questionable.

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2018
the story in incomplete
b'cos u have'nt told us , what ur JSS 3 GAVE U

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by chrischukszy01(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2018
No need to explain further u already confirmed it "street work"!
If you know you know! Hustle must pay.

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by OboOlora(f): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2018
Team Sh1t and Bread VS Team Small God Big God

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by pafo(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2018
I am not surprised. Na so oluwa just dey shine light on all these boys wey we dey street together.

Dem go just disappear for six months and come back with big cars and loads of money.

Na still "oluwa shine light on them.

As if say we sef no know oluwa.

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by Auxtin85(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2018
Never underestimate a hustler. Nor be ritualist i talk oo before una come for me.
Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by Emmymarvel(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2018
CastedDude:
A young man who went viral months ago https://www.nairaland.com/4230031/freeman-obg-owoboy-sleeps-money#up after sharing pictures of himself 'playing' with huge wads of cash - has been forced to speak out and share a brief history of himself after being called a ritualist. According to the guy named Ufuoma but popularly known as Owoboy, he was been a street boy hustling all his life without family support till he "saw the light".

He revealed that it hurts him so much when people who have no idea about his life call him a ritualist..

He shared the below words via his Facebook account this morning.

Let me brief you a little biography of me ,My real name is Ufuoma while my English name is Williams I'm from Delta state, urobo ughelli local government while my mom is from edo state . I have been in the street all my life without a family support, I lost my dad when I was a little boy then I lost my mom September 3 2009.

Through there I became a typical street boy I have no option thank to work in car wash just to survived and I spend a year been a car wash boy with no home but to sleep in uncompleted building or government school for so many years. Along the line I met my J SS 3 friends and I spend extra 3 years before oluwa shine his light upon me and when I started seeing glory.

Then I said to my self I gotta keep my hustle spirit alive to avoid brokenness 2 years later I noticed I can never be poor again then I have to change my name to Owoboy ..

sometimes it really hurts me when people call me ritualist because they don't even no me and they keep saying what their eyes did not see I just pray God forgive them..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/it-pains-me-when-they-call-me-a-ritualist-young-man-laments-online-photos.html

After all the long Essay........u still didn't tell us your source of income.

Re: Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' by bigpicture001: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2018
Esseite:
You should have just remained quiet, now you have spoken and it has been confirmed.

...everything he said,he never mentioned his job. that's y I don't like E- money too

How The Central Bank Of Nigeria Controls The Activities Of Commercial Banks / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread / POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K