Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 (2394 Views)

Has Anyone Ever Used A 2006 Corolla Bank Type (18gli - ZZE122L-AEPNK) For Bolt? / Toyota Corolla And Pencil Camry (envelope), Which One Is Preferable? / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by elijah101(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2018
Please My able people Help me ooo .. Which one is Much more Nicer .. they are both toyota product and the vehicles are super nice .. I just need to pick one .. i wish i could buy the 2 though .. Pros and Cons my able people
Re: Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by nurey(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
elijah101:
Please My able people Help me ooo .. Which one is Much more Nicer .. they are both toyota product and the vehicles are super nice .. I just need to pick one .. i wish i could buy the 2 though .. Pros and Cons my able people

if you don't know anything about cars, don't want to pay much for repairs, road to your house and work is fairly good and don't intend to impress anybody but you just need a simple A to B ride COROLLA is your choice.

if you want to intimidate, enjoy luxury and willing to repair cars the right way without managing or compromising then lexus is ur choice, it also has more comfort, cargo space and good ground clearance.

in all choosing between the two shouldn't be n headache as they are both distinct enough for you to decide what type of vehicle you need
Re: Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
Which kain comparism be this sef angry

1 Like

Re: Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by sultaan(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
A wise man told us a full and hours money are soon parted.

Comparing Corolla to RX is a no no.

If you have to think about my comment go and buy a 2008 Civic
Re: Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by elijah101(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Road to my place is bad , I stay at ikorodu , work in ikeja hence the reason for The suv ... but I understand that corolla has low maintenance but I have a soft spot for the rx330 and can afford it , I currently use a highlander ... and I want to sell ooo
nurey:

if you don't know anything about cars, don't want to pay much for repairs, road to your house and work is fairly good and don't intend to impress anybody but you just need a simple A to B ride COROLLA is your choice.

if you want to intimidate, enjoy luxury and willing to repair cars the right way without managing or compromising then lexus is ur choice, it also has more comfort, cargo space and good ground clearance.

in all choosing between the two shouldn't be n headache as they are both distinct enough for you to decide what type of vehicle you need
Re: Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by lilkech(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Pipedreams:
Which kain comparism be this sef angry

I’m telling you angry like comparing apples to yams

@op, you need to trek some more, at least a few more months of bus jumping will make the solution clearer to you

modified:

Oh! Op has motor already shocked

now I’m deeply confused undecided
Re: Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by nurey(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
elijah101:
Road to my place is bad , I stay at ikorodu , work in ikeja hence the reason for The suv ... but I understand that corolla has low maintenance but I have a soft spot for the rx330 and can afford it , I currently use a highlander ... and I want to sell ooo

I have two questions for you

1. What is the main reason(s) why you wnt to sell the highlander

2. are there people using saloon/sedan vehicles in your area?
Re: Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by elijah101(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
truth be told .. i just feel like i need an upgrade ... people are using saloon cars but if you don enter ishawo rd before or owutu ... you will understand better
nurey:

I have two questions for you

1. What is the main reason(s) why you wnt to sell the highlander

2. are there people using saloon/sedan vehicles in your area?
Re: Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by elijah101(m): 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
my own confusion no be here
lilkech:

I’m telling you angry like comparing apples to yams

@op, you need to trek some more, at least a few more months of bus jumping will make the solution clearer to you

modified:

Oh! Op has motor already shocked

now I’m deeply confused undecided
Re: Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by nurey(m): 5:16am On Jul 10, 2018
elijah101:
truth be told .. i just feel like i need an upgrade ... people are using saloon cars but if you don enter ishawo rd before or owutu ... you will understand better

I don't see the corolla as an upgrade even though it is 7years age difference between your highlander and it.

the lexus wins here because it is identical to the highlander but more refined and luxurious.

but if you are concerned about fuel saving and your highlander isn't giving you issues why don't you buy a smaller car for that and still keep the highlander

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2018
A nice idea would be to keep you Highlander and buy a smaller corolla just for movements Corolla isn’t luxurious one bit it’s just a low maintenance Car suited for Nigerian road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2018
How does one compare a compact economy sedan to a luxury SUV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
How does one compare a compact economy sedan to a luxury SUV

a babalawo can do that, can't he?

1 Like

Re: Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by radautoworks: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2018
elijah101:

what is your daily life like and what do you need the car for is what you should be concerned with since you can afford either?

Have children and are in bad road area, Lexus. Daily commute long distance, Corolla.
Re: Between A 2008 Corolla And A 2006 Lexus Rx330 by ITbomb(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2018
elijah101:
If you are coming from a highlander background, go for the RX

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Mercedes Benz Gl550 2008 Smoke After Starting The Engine In The Morning / Vacuum Cleaner For Cars / Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.