Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos (50307 Views)

Notorious Kidnappers Arrested After Killing Reverend Father In Imo. Photos / UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Angelanest: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2018
A man has publicly denounced his supposed in-laws after his younger sister (who will turn 18 in September) got married to an older man without the knowledge and consent of the family in Imo State. According to reports, the wedding which was planned for almost six months - was hidden from the girl's family member because that is the principle of her church (Fishers of Men Charismatic church).

The angry brother, Raphael Udoye has taken to Facebook to raise an alarm and also alert the public of what happened.

Read below;

I FORBID YOU TO BE MY IN-LAW TILL ETERNITY.

I Raphael Udoye From Umualabuike Isieke Isiokpo in Ideato North L.G.A Imo State Hereby Announce to the World That This Idiot In the Picture is never, and can never be my In-law. I Raphael can never hide taboo no matter who did it, I dont care if you are my Blood or not.

Many people will say why did I went to work why my Blood sister is getting married.

It just started on 29th of June 2018, when a class mate of my so called sister "UDOYE BLESSING" chatted me that my sister is getting married and have printed a wedding card and I could not Invite her to the wedding. In surprise I asked Her "which of my sister is getting married and I did not know, Is it a Joke or what?"

She said she is with the wedding card that if I doubt her, I should Invite her to see the wedding Card. With my utmost surprise, I thought its a dream while its reality. On reaching home I called her to come that I want to ask her if what am hearing and seeing is true or a nightmare?

Surprisingly She replied "So U have not heard, If you want to know U have to come to our church to know more details". Imagine someone that I thought is my sister have been deceived by Their so called Pastor From Fishers of men Charismatic church Isiokpo, that she should not tell any member of her family that she is getting married.
#A_taboo_in_Igbo_land

I cant Withheld the insult from my sister and their so called Pastor.

I asked my sister again "Blessing who is the man that is seeking your hand in marriage that your family members will not know? is he a ghost or human being? Are you Crazy? How Could you marry someone that your sibling dont Know? How old are You? Is Marriage your future to think for now? how can your pastor print and share wedding card without the consent of your family? Whose names is written in the Card?.

after all this Investigation I found out that the so called Abominable church "Fishers of Men Charistmatic Church Isiokpo, had plan the wedding since six months ago and hide it from the girls family. On Sunday 1st July 2018 when I Started reporting that this wedding will never hold in my eye, that is when our so called stupid inlaw receive information that the family did not agree that the wedding will hold.

On monday 2nd of July 2018, I am preparing to go work when someone knocked, after receiving the guest. He introduced himself to be the father of this man in the picture with my sister, that he heard we reject the wedding and traditional marriage which will hold on 7th and 8th of July 2018. That he came only to appeal for us to accept his apology to hold the wedding, that it will be an insult to him if the wedding did not hold, that he had informed their churches all over Nigeria that his Son Is getting marriage, that He had shared the wedding card Since ending of May 2018.

I asked him a question "Is this not the first time am seeing you? How can an elder like you do such evil, by printing a wedding card without knowing your inlaws? how can you fix dates for wedding and traditional marriage only you and your churches without seeing the parents of the Child.

He replied "that is the Order of their church, that the Family of the Girl will not know until the wedding date" Tufiaa!!!! this is a taboo and I have never seen such in Isiokpo Land since My Birth. and can never accept a taboo.

#no_Marriage_Introduction
#No_Dowry_Paid
I Raphael hereby announce to the public that you did not marry my sister. You kidnapped her anything that happens to her in future I will Fight You With all Aspects.
#I_have_Spoken

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/17-year-old-girl-weds-older-man-with-knowledge-of-her-family-in-imo-photos.html

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Angelanest: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Sprumbabafather: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2018
Some churches are not worthy to be called churches. How can you do wedding without getting the full consent of the family, you have not paid bride price and you are doing wedding with the girl?

Who is giving out the girls hand in marriage? Nobody.

This marriage is null and void. A proper taboo in Igboland.

185 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by dafeyankee: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Ok
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Donald95(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2018
That is a strong Taboo in our land.
Your sisters soul has been harvested by the Fishermen in the Church

58 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by kiddoiLL(m): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2018
this kain type naim trailer suppose to dey clear comot for road... No pastor, church or man go try dat shit with my family ooo.. Well d sister xev I no knw wetin to call her...Nonsense and Argentina

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by PeaceGord: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2018
Wait o!

Is that not Joe Igbokwe in that 4th picture?

Kai!

APC and evil are always like 5 and 6!

8 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2018
Blame the pedophiliac husband.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by muykem: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2018
I thought this only happen within Fulani. So Igbo backwardness is up to this level.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2018
If na Northerner do dis wan na . . . .

See PEDO*FILE? cheesy

Yerima of Imo State! grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by buharitill2023: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2018
Under age?
The man should be arrested .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by loveth360(f): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2018
muykem:
I thought this only happen within Fulani. So Igbo backwardness is up to this level.
it also happens here in our yoruba land,

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2018
See that man tie in the fourth picture.

Shorter than the times of peace and joy in this administration.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by loveth360(f): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2018
the truth is okoroawusa has brought so many uncultural things to ala Igbo.
And is time to send back to jos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Peacemaker5128: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2018
Punnany development gone wrong
I pity the young lady

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2018
And this thing is legit.. Mehn I go Don organise men go beat and burn down the demonic church.... See age difference nau....

People are wicked the girl no even get booby cry

19 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2018
TarOrfeek:

See that man tie in the fourth picture.

Shorter than the times of peace and joy in this administration.

cool
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by GavelSlam: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
loveth360:
the truth is okoroawusa IPOB has brought so many uncultural things to ala Igbo.

And is time to send back to jos.

9 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Gloriousgud: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
that girl is mature forget the look. she doesn't want olosho lifestyle she decided to married, what is the issue?.

6 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Lonestar124: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
The girl is brave...looking like his daughter.

The man is shameless... looking like her father.

The church is doomed... affirming what the bible states on the last days.

9 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Lonestar124: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Gloriousgud:
that girl is mature forget the look. she doesn't want olosho lifestyle she decided to married, what is the issue?.
Will you give your daughter hand in marriage to a man between your age?

14 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by AK6464(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
g
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by abc115: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Chai
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by labisibrass(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hmmmm
I want to rick Olange

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Badgers14: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is Child Abuse. angry

To even see that they are from this holier than thou churches baffles me.

Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by Sirpaul(m): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
she must definitely be a deeper life or chosen.... skikana
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos by LazyNairalander(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
She's a teen for God sake.
Does she even know what she's going into BTW?
This kind things are very rare in East but if it still manages to happen it's only in Imo.

anyway check my SIGNATURE

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom / Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo / Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.