Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen (23082 Views)

Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna, Tems Get Grammy Nominations / Yemi Alade Meets With Beyonce / Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen by Thaheer(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
janellemonae:

Many legends have bin denied visas. Dude. For real crimes too. Some have outright bans. Ur still off point. tongue

PS- this is happening on august 11th. U can go to New York and find out if it's really wizkid on stage.
Real Legends are awarded honourary citizenship and not visa denial grin..
Your off-point is worse bruh..

He'll still break your hear with Visa Issues..
Unless he has appeased the US embassy..
Re: Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen by Rahfiki: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
only one starboy.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen by lifedynamics: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
lordtosan:
I thought I knew every sex position ....until
I heard my Neighbor telling a small girl wih big God
Like:
Baby...get on top of the wardrobe and jump on my dick grin

Guy wetin dey worry you? grin
Re: Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thaheer:

Real Legends are awarded honourary citizenship and not visa denial grin..
Your off-point is worse bruh..

He'll still break your hear with Visa Issues..
Unless he has appeased the US embassy..

I can see u live in an alternate universe. Where bob Marley, the beatles and Beyoncé are not legends.

U should step into reality and go manya with wizzy nation as we shut Brooklyn down. We welcome everyone wt open arms. kiss Even aliens.
Re: Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen by Thaheer(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
janellemonae:

I can see u live in an alternate universe. Where bob Marley, the beetles and Beyoncé are not legends.

U should step into reality and go manya with wizzy nation as we shut Brooklyn down. We welcome everyone wt open arms. kiss Even aliens.
Beyonce has never been denied of visa
Beenie was denied visa not bob marley..
I don't think the beetles are legends..

I'm sure I won't attend..
Never left nigeria before..
Re: Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thaheer:

Google is a friend. Beyoncé and bob Marley were banned. You say the beatles are not legends?? What Sacrilege!! angry... Even Michael Jackson can't make dt statement.

Anyways I've indulged u enough. I only wanted to educate u on ur off point topic. I'm bored now.
You need to know one thing though: Wizkid didn't miss Coachella because his visa was denied. The US doesn't give monthly visas when ur frequent. grin And he was the one dt mentioned visas, otherwise no blog would have ever Known. But he clearly mentioned in the tweet dt his band mates visas were denied.

PS- you said he didn't travel to the US in 2017 due to a visa refusal. Yet he started his 2017 tour in Washington DC. You are really unexposed. You shouldn't argue so much.
Re: Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen by Thaheer(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
janellemonae:

I can see u live in an alternate universe. Where bob Marley, the beatles and Beyoncé are not legends.

Re: Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen by Thaheer(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
janellemonae:

Google is a friend. Beyoncé and bob Marley were banned. You say the beatles are not legends?? What Sacrilege!! angry... Even Michael Jackson can't make dt statement.

Anyways I've indulged u enough. I only wanted to educate u on ur off point topic. I'm bored now.
You need to know one thing though: Wizkid didn't miss Coachella because his visa was denied. The US doesn't give monthly visas when ur frequent. grin And he was the one dt mentioned visas, otherwise no blog would have ever Known. But he clearly mentioned in the tweet dt his band mates visas were denied..

PS- you said he didn't travel to the US in 2017 due to a visa refusal. Yet he started his 2017 tour in Washington DC. You are really unexposed. You shouldn't argue so much.
Please from which countries..
And when i say 2017,I mean that you should start counting from 18..
Or didn't you read the part I said "he packed to the us last year"??..
Which means since 2017..
What about the banky W wedding??..
was he going to attend with his band too??
Just because I haven't traveled doesn't mean I'm un-exposed..I have the internet and I fully utilize it
Before you can be called a legend,you'll have to have successfully achieved Lengendary feats which to my "unexposed" knowledge,the beetles have none..
Re: Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 10, 2018
Thaheer:

Please from which countries..
And when i say 2017,I mean that you should start counting from 18..
Or didn't you read the part I said "he packed to the us last year"??..
Which means since 2017..
What about the banky W wedding??..
was he going to attend with his band too??
Just because I haven't traveled doesn't mean I'm un-exposed..I have the internet and I fully utilize it
Before you can be called a legend,you'll have to have successfully achieved Lengendary feats which to my "unexposed" knowledge,the beetles have none..

You should use google. Everything u typed here is not worthy of response. This is the 21st century, willful ignorance is nauseating.
(Me holding down my puke --->lipsrsealed)
Re: Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen by lexy2014: 5:24am On Jul 10, 2018
Thaheer:

shocked shocked excuse me? How did u come 2 that conclusion?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo / Photos From Empress Njamah's Birthday Celebration / Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.