Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection (39380 Views)

“i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks / People's Reactions On Davido Going For NYSC - Meme Collection / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by jericco1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
and by next year I'll be serving... I can't relate to the above cos I'm on my own

1 Like

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
I could remember one guy who used to boast that he would kill himself if he didn't become rich at the age of 30years.Now that he is 30 something and still poor he hasn't committed suicide.When I see him in the street i am like"you still dey alive? Nigeria can frustrate someone eh .

11 Likes

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by bedspread: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Iceman2017(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dear Otondos, if you don't want to suffer use your service year to learn a skills or trade. Don't depend on your so called uncle that promise you job after service. Most of them will not pick your calls anymore and the rest will give you endless promises.
Help yourself and learn something. There is no work in Nigeria. Forget all these scam recruitment you do see on nairaland. No be like that e dey oo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Mazimoore: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin grin
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by pitamah901: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Then you will start reading every post on nairaland,throwing your frustration on every nairalander as if they contributed to your problem

11 Likes

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by uwa1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Funny...
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Deltatoto: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
AlphLukau:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/13254/struggles-nysc-welcome-real-world-meme-collection/

this is where I thank my God I started hustling just six months after Nysc cos I noticed the country was dead.2yrs after my nysc I stabilized as a man rented a house and got a sharp car.got married exactly three years after service.but that six months of job hunting was hell

10 Likes

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by SAMBARRY: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Any body living in Nigeria that says he or she didn't experience all these is a bloody liar or faker

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by nabiz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Why not come and learn my skill
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Sirpaul(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
14, 15, 16 grin grin
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by rhythyson: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
When something lost for yard they will ask you.....

I beg you know the person wen carry my bucket?

1 Like

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hahahaha, I don laff tire o grin cheesy wink cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by SirLakes: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
pitamah901:
Then you will start reading every post on nairaland,throwing your frustration on every nairalander as if they contributed to your problem

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by africo13610(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
nice collections
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingdolo:
True Talk grin grin grin

Be your own boss, Start a blog Today.
e easy?

3 Likes

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Truckpusher(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
brownhawk:
I'm laughing so hard right now people are looking at me like I'm mad grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
lol "should i save and buy keke " got me laffing hard

4 Likes

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by adeoba2008(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
I remember now that I once contemplated learning iron bending after nysc. That was my father's job. Funny but true.

4 Likes

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Situation001(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
This almost brought tears to my eyes..

it's not really funny..
some people are going through this..
� � �
I can relate.. But I thank God for my life..

12 Likes

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by dopemama(f): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hahhhhhhhaaaahhhhhhaaaahh... My belle ooo
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Favouredhero(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
shocked[color=#770077][/color]
The hustle is real.
One just need to be ever optimistic and persistently pragmatic, though our lives can't be perfectly the way we want.

1 Like

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by mexzony: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Goodness me I am laughing so hard grin grin grin grin
Nigeria o.
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Any body living in Nigeria that says he or she didn't experience all these is a bloody liar or faker

I did not & I will not grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Mrkarlz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
this last one sweet me pass.. Na dat tym u go give your life to Christ, u go almost d go all d church activities within d week..
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by Ategberoson(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2018

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by papyskinsy: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
You didn't talk about those that opt in for master's programme in de name of i dont wanna be a lecturer grin grin
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by zeenaman: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is so true especially that 18

1 Like

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by OLamylove: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
WOWW LOVELY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student / NYSC Member Esther Ezenwoye Launches New Entrepreneurship Firm, Set For An Award / NYSC Calender 2018 For Camping & POP of all streams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.