Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Non Payment Of June Salary To Federal Establishment Not Under IPPIS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non Payment Of June Salary To Federal Establishment Not Under IPPIS (1234 Views)

Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary / About 300 Workers In Abia Protest Non-capture For June Salary [PHOTOS] / Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non Payment Of June Salary To Federal Establishment Not Under IPPIS by Trustme2(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2018
What is happening to salaries of Federal Government staff who have not been enrolled under the IPPI scheme. June salaries have not been paid. If you're in any of these Federal establishment have you been paid?
Re: Non Payment Of June Salary To Federal Establishment Not Under IPPIS by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2018
sad
Re: Non Payment Of June Salary To Federal Establishment Not Under IPPIS by godliman: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
I am in a federal university and we have not been paid june. I suspect that IPPPIS thing. The govt is carrying out its threat.
Re: Non Payment Of June Salary To Federal Establishment Not Under IPPIS by otokx(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
godliman:
I am in a federal university and we have not been paid june. I suspect that IPPPIS thing. The govt is carrying out its threat.

Why are the federal universities refusing to join the IPPIS platform? Is there something they are hiding?
Re: Non Payment Of June Salary To Federal Establishment Not Under IPPIS by Pavarottii(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Av not been paid, my agency has been dragging leg to join IPPIS . Now we are hustling to join. Now it has backfired . No payment yet this month. As long as they av not concluded with FAAC sharing. We won't be paid.

FG should please round off this meeting and share the money.
Re: Non Payment Of June Salary To Federal Establishment Not Under IPPIS by IBBG(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
i fully support the ippis thing in the university. Because the level of ghost workers in the university is startling.
Re: Non Payment Of June Salary To Federal Establishment Not Under IPPIS by Elose11(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
It's not ippis thing ooh! The agency i worked for joined the ippis last year. We have also not received June salary. The federal govt is broke!!!

1 Like

Re: Non Payment Of June Salary To Federal Establishment Not Under IPPIS by otokx(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Elose11:
It's not ippis thing ooh! The agency i worked for joined the ippis last year. We have also not received June salary. The federal govt is broke!!!

Interesting, which Agency is that?
Re: Non Payment Of June Salary To Federal Establishment Not Under IPPIS by EternalTruths: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
otokx:

Why are the federal universities refusing to join the IPPIS platform? Is there something they are hiding?

IPPIS, eliminates ghost workers which the University Chancellors don't want to see eliminated in order to continue their looting spree.
Re: Non Payment Of June Salary To Federal Establishment Not Under IPPIS by godliman: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
otokx:

Ippis will kill the unions look at what they did to the health workers

e will kill the trade unions, look at what they did to health workers.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Treked For Buhari Develops Legs Injury (photo) / SEUN, PLEASE UNITE NIGERIA WITH NAIRALAND / Fiff Arranges Youth Conference At National Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.