Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,572 members, 7,801,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy (67538 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat / Heat Cannot Kill Me, Man Shared His Nude Pictures Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by Hotzone(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
One 9ja gbasky dude might be chilling behind da handle!!!
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by bobaydavid(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
kpaofame:
shocked

Damnn for fvcks sakes come out of the closet...
Didnt know R.kelly is a He-go_t

See how he is desperately looking for ass...AzzFvcker

So all this while this is what he meant by Trapped in the Closet?

To think some people where saying he is a christain artiste at one point, people sing r.kelly songs on the altar of the Creator...It is indeed finish..

What is man indeed that God is mindful of...If only we see the secret life & ways some men, disappointment will be too minute...
Lemme just hope this aint true

Lol, your comment weak me
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by Bigprick9inches: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
rkelly will use high clas pimps to get the job done. there wont be any online messages. this screen shots are "DJed"
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by themanderon: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Gays just full America. Even the boy looks gay.
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by otipoju(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Beface:
So R-kelly is now a Asss fucker hmm, wonders shall never end! If that is the case we will gladly export Bob Risky to him, so he can continue is Sodomic act over there because he has been a nuisance to us.

It's has become common place among male black celebs...even Didddy , Jay Z, are also in the game.
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by Beface(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
otipoju:

It's has become common place among male black celebs...even Didddy , Jay Z, are also in the game.
Na wa o.. No be small thing be that o.. I guess say the thing dey give them one useless sense of belonging.
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by Revolva(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Yekpa if this is Real R kelly don Bleep up
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by Boss347(m): 12:57am On Jul 10, 2018
Kelly wants to pee on him..
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by Alfred2000: 5:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Gay alert
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 10, 2018
Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/07/godgobless-list-freshman-class-this-is.html?m=1

The Freshman Class - This is Nigeria's Best so far in 2018

GodGoBless Music presents the Freshman Class, this is a list of breakout artists who have made a strong impact so far in 2018.

It is fair to say, 2018 has so far been an explosive year and one largely belonging to the established acts, but there are others who have done considerably well and made music worth our attention.

The first half of 2018 is gone and GodGoBless is proud to present the list of new artists who are climbing their way to the top and emerging as the future of Nigerian music.

Our definition of Freshman Class represents a group of artistes who have been able to make an impression on the mainstream sound within the period under review.

The artist must have delivered a song that qualifies as a hit, even if it is mild, and has grown the name on the scene, or is armed with a sound and content, capable of transforming the talent into a really known name in the coming year.

Here is a list of new talents who are shaping up to become the leaders of the new school.

Mr Real

Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/07/godgobless-list-freshman-class-this-is.html?m=1

Mr Real (GodGoBless)

When the books of Nigerian music in 2018 is revisited at the end of the year, the influence of the ''Shaku Shaku'' vibe will be well documented as a key determinant in the success attained.

And one artist whose name is synonymous with Shaku Shaku is Mr Real.

With the release of his single, Legbegbe at the end of 2017, and backed by a video shot early in the year, Mr Real rolled a major storm that helped break his name through the industry doors.

The singer who was nominated for Best Street Hop at the Headies and also delivered a standout performance on the night has featured on a number of tracks and held his own comfortably amongst the ranks.

Slimcase

Slimcase: The hottest Shaku Shaku champion

Slimcase (www.godgobless.com)

Sometime in 2017, Slimcase featured on the song, Oshozondi, by DJ Sidez, it was on that joint that he served the first warning of what was to come, but there were many who failed to give him his right due.

Then in December, he jumped on Idowest's ''Omo Shepeteri'' and it was at that point that many realized he was the real deal, Slimcase owned both songs so artistically that many actually attribute their ownership to him.

He carries the street flag proudly with his staggered voice and slangs on every song he features, and when he jumped on the controversial song,'Diet'', which paraded bigger names like Reminisce and Tiwa Savage, Slimcase was again the star of the song as his unique style of delivery.

In 2018, Slimcase has worked with Wizkid, D'banj, Yemi Alade, Mr Eazi, DJ Neptune and Danny Young, now tell me if that is not huge.

Peruzzi

Peruzzi (CultureCustodian)

Easily one of the most promising talents out of the DMW camp.

Peruzzi, who caught the eye of Davido with his 2017 single, ''For Your Pocket'', which led to him getting signed on the label is a delightful singer and one who is making an impact in 2018.

Delivering stellar verses on the collaborative hit records, 'Mind' and 'Aje', Peruzzi has a distinct style and melody that sticks out from the crowd and wears its own appeal.

He followed it up with his solo effort, 'Mata' and recently solidified his place as a force to reckon with on 2face's new single, 'Amaka'.

With DMW's collaborative album due before the end of the year, Peruzzi's impressive stock is expected to continue to enjoy a vertical rise.

Teni Entertainer

2016 was the year when Teni made her debut on the scene, 2017 was the year that Teni put in the Lord's work and slowly but surely, she is reaping the benefits in 2018.

Following a fairly successful year, which saw her elevate from the pages of an Instagram post or video to being regarded as a breathe of fresh air with her unique style that is a collaboration of Fuji and other genres.

Teni gained praises with her single, 'Fargin' and ended 2017 penning a deal with Dr Dolor Entertainment and credited as the writer of Davido's hit song, 'Like That'.

The turn of the year has however promised better fortunes as she bagged the award for 2018 Headies Rookie of the year, has shot several videos including 'Pareke' and 'Askamaya', with a successful single in 'Fake Jersey' (freestyle), inspired by the Super Eagles World Cup jersey controversy, which caught fire online and earned her the right buzz.

Lady Donli

Many will be quick to scream that this talented young act does not have what you can call a commercial hit record to her name just yet, but anyone who attended most of the end of the year events in 2017 will boldly declare that she is building a decent cult following off the back of her warmly accepted single, ''Ice Cream'', which features Tomi Thomas.

Donli stands out from the crop of talents who have emerged from the gateway that online streaming platform, Soundcloud has provided for budding rising talents.

This year alone, Lady Donli has featured on Terry tha Rapman and Boogey's albums, she has been seen in the studio working with Mr Eazi, released the EP, Letters To Her, a new single, 'Games', and recently announced her first headline show in Toronto, Canada.

Donli is not the finished article just yet, but her steps over the past 12 months feels like a build-up to something special, and if bets are been placed on who among her contemporaries may be the first to attain some measure of mainstream glory, then the odds are heavily stacked in favour of Lady Donli.

Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Even you too.

Bia, face front! tongue
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu dint u see proof

Don't know how to read your gibberish bro
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by naijacentric(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Don't know how to read your gibberish bro
baskat
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by iLegendd(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Bia, face front! tongue
As long as you wiggle your small Japanese ass in front of me, I'll face front, else, get lost. wink
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
iLegendd:
As long as you wiggle your small Japanese ass in front of me, I'll face front, else, get lost. wink

So that's how you spend the rest of your other past-time. But I ain't Japanese and I don't wiggle and you will still get lost wink wink
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
naijacentric:
baskat

undecided Akiko
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by naijacentric(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

undecided Akiko
anufia
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
naijacentric:
anufia
copy copy no dey pay! grin
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by iLegendd(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

So that's how you spend the rest of your other past-time. But I ain't Japanese and I don't wiggle and you will still get lost wink wink
Poor punctuation, Vivian. You didn't end your last line with a period, but you attacked Mr. Kelly. If I spank that your strong and stubborn yansh eh! Anyway, which brand of bleaching cream do you use? I want to buy for my grandma. ((True story)) undecided
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Poor punctuation, Vivian. You didn't end your last line with a period, but you attacked Mr. Kelly. If I spank that your strong and stubborn yansh eh! Anyway, which brand of bleaching cream do you use? I want to buy for my grandma. ((True story)) undecided
Its Vivien, Japanese lover tongue
Send your grandma to hop on a trailer and come to me for tutorials with kegs of bleached palm oil and we take it from there.
I await in 1, 2, 3.....secs
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by naijacentric(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

copy copy no dey pay! grin
am sorry for u bon troway pikin
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
naijacentric:
am sorry for u bon troway pikin
Choi! Ndi grammar school oooo grin
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by naijacentric(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Choi! Ndi grammar school oooo grin
ur payan dia yama yama tin
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
naijacentric:
ur payan dia yama yama tin

gra gra gra grammmmmar oooo! cheesy grin
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by iLegendd(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Its Vivien, Japanese lover tongue
Send your grandma to hop on a trailer and come to me for tutorials with kegs of bleached palm oil and we take it from there.
I await in 1, 2, 3.....secs
How I wish you're beautiful, I would've wooed you for myself. Anyway, lemme just woo you for my friend — he likes Japaneses girls because he has a small d***.

Meet me on the other side. Husband material is ready. If he can't satisfy you, you use cucumber like Miss Anambra — your fellow Igbo girl.

Have a nice day, Vivien and make sure you look for trouble — I'll fight for you.
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
iLegendd:
How I wish you're beautiful, I would've wooed you for myself. Anyway, lemme just woo you for my friend — he likes Japaneses girls because he has a small d***.

Meet me on the other side. Husband material is ready. If he can't satisfy you, you use cucumber like Miss Anambra — your fellow Igbo girl.

Have a nice day, Vivien and make sure you look for trouble — I'll fight for you.

Sorry, I don't do dogs.
How I can be Japanese and "igbo" all at once still baffles.
Guess even u don't know when you fumble.
I bet you would (@ fight for me), ain't that what apeles are known for?
Send a kiss to your blackie grandma!
Heyyyyyy!
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hmm. Just curious, is that an offence or something?
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by naijacentric(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

gra gra gra grammmmmar oooo! cheesy grin
dis gurl wats ur problem are u hungry?
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
naijacentric:
dis gurl wats ur problem are u hungry?
Nope, are you sane? tongue
Jeje I was minding my business, you came and responded where no one sent you o.
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by naijacentric(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Nope, are you sane? tongue
Jeje I was minding my business, you came and responded where no one sent you o.
mad gurl we av seen u be gone now bitch
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
naijacentric:
mad gurl we av seen u be gone now bitch

Awwww, bhet why?
You have not even started to see me.
Thought u wanted to play kiddo
grin grin grin grin
Re: R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy by naijacentric(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Awwww, bhet why?
You have not even started to see me.
Thought u wanted to play kiddo
grin grin grin grin
lol dar one sef dey easy oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) / Burna Boy: ‘Easterners In Nigeria Only Love Their People In Music’ / Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.