Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? (10669 Views)

I Want To Go Into Blogging. Please What Are The Pros And Cons Of Blogging? / Reasons Why You Should Not Go Into Blogging And Vlogging As A Business In 2020 / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Caring0(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Switup:
life is funny. Trust me. Look at you. Having the money but not knowing what to do with it. I know someone who if given Five Hundred Thousand Naira right now, she's going to invest that money in her human hair importation(which sells like cocaine for ladies) and as well as her MakeOver skill. Then she wont have to hunt the whole town job-hunting. ***if only she could see that money. Even on a loan***

But then life's life.... She plays on everyone's intelligence .

Mention the lady let me see to it.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Mustiboy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
DIYhackers:

I'm commenting because of you. I know it's discouraging when you've writing good contents and it's not ranked.

I'm an SEO expert. Over 10 years doing SEO (ON or Offpage) I'm not asking you to contact me to listen carefully as this is a professional advice I'm giving you for free.

1) Google ain't playing anymore with contents. For you to rank your contents must be 750-1000 words and for you to rank on first page your contents must be 1500-3000 words.

I don't believe in just ranking, I target position 1-3 on first page.

2) What's the level of your SEO skills? Do you even know how to write SEO articles, I'm not talking just writing because you're a good writer. Those that ranks well, have their contents SEOed.

If you're using WordPress, yoast should make it easier with title tags and descriptions

If you're using bloggers, just target your first 3/4 lines or you use the description box before publishing your content.

3) Do you do keyword research? I've ranked for highly competitive keywords for new blogs and one thing helped me has been fixing what they missed. If you're a beginner in blogging or even new to writing SEO contents and you're shooting for keywords like "Online Marketing" or "Internet Marketing" in your title tag, you're on a very long thing. Neil Patel and host of other won't let you hit even 20th page. But if by google keywords suggestion or ubersuggest you're able to find a keyword with less competition but still related to your contents and you write, you will be ranked. You can be getting half of the organic traffic of the boss keywords but you're at least getting something.

I think I've typed so much from my phone. Hope that helps

boss, can I contact you?
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Caring0(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Kenbill1:
What course did you study in school?

Financial accounting.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Caring0(m): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
brodalokie:

Na Igbo man we go contact for this part o or wait make I come back this evening I go talk with somebody. Generally na just to promote am through ads and gingle like the usual ones

Lmao @ igbo man, okay bro I they wait.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Officialpyper(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Where are you based?
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Mrluv(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
socialmediaman:

What stage are you at in life right now? Graduate? You could learn programming or IT courses, you'll be so super busy that you'll be begging for time. Start from youtube and start learning what the internet is all about and what courses there are in IT. If you have some money later to spend, get a subscription of Lynda.com but if not, YouTube offers free courses on php web development, java, python etc. You need just one year of training to be proficient and you can make money from sites like upwork.com working from home for other people
which IT course can i learnt to make money
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by DIYhackers: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mustiboy:
boss, can I contact you?
OK
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Mustiboy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
DIYhackers:
OK
I don't have your digits. this is mine 08088731339
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by DIYhackers: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mustiboy:
I don't have your digits. this is mine 08088731339
Sent you a PM
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

Lmao. I have my own apartment na. No sweet job in Nigeria jawe. Looking for a business that I can set up which will be bringing in good cash but I can't find anything meangiful.

Send me an Email and I'll give you a business idea.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Zdoh(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Since you enjoy gaming, you can start a gaming blog and add a YouTube channel to it. Buy and review games. Record your gameplay and upload the really good ones on YouTube. Trust me, in time you'll be making money.
The best advice the power of turn your what make you smile to money. Nothing will give that guy joy more than doing this. I wish that guy can take your advice now.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Caring0(m): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Send me an Email and I'll give you a business idea.

Email is too much of a long journey. Chat on WhatsApp?
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

Email is too much of a long journey. Chat on WhatsApp?

Aiit. Send your number. I'll add you.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by MissRaine69(f): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
samyyoung1:
Sex nko?
24/7?
And when that is done what next? Just look at each other?
He needs to leave his parents house and see what real life is like without their financial cushion.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Caring0(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Aiit. Send your number. I'll add you.

I don't know my numb by heart and I didn't save it my phone. Drop yours I will add
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

I don't know my numb by heart and I didn't save it my phone. Drop yours I will add

Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Caring0(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Slimdoug(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

undecided I reject it. My days can never be rough. My ori and your ori is not the same. It is Ifa that said I should obtain all the ires in life. So forget that.

OK. May your road be easy and fun.

But know this; the big fish is never caught in shallow waters. You have to suffer with your hands or your brains to become what you want to become. Be it a web developer, an entrepreneur or a youtuber. The earlier you realize that life is hard, the better for you. Otherwise, you can just relax, sit back, and play video games all day.

Riches do have wings.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Caring0(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Slimdoug:

Riches do have wings.

It is with both left and right wing that the pidgin do use to bring ires (blessings) home, no odu Ifa can outshine odu Ifa ejiogbe.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by ddooskie(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

What's kindle publishing?

I'm just seeing your mention.

It simply means putting up your (e)books for sale on Amazon.
Search Nairaland's business section for threads on Amazon Kindle Publishing or read more on it on google.

cc kinggnicole
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by socialmediaman: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
4601CE:
Okay , Thanks .
I want to start to learn and understand the theories on my phone for now. How do I go about that please?

1. You could start from here to get information about some of the various types of IT specializations available:

https://appliedtech.iit.edu/information-technology-and-management/programs/specialization-topics

2. This link from this institute also provides some information about things to consider before choosing a career in IT:

https://www.aiuniv.edu/degrees/information-technology/how-to-choose-an-it-specialization

3. This link provides a general guide to important things to consider before choosing any career (useful for deciding whether you should choose IT career or consider other fields):

https://www.phlebotomyexaminer.com/job/choosing-a-career-path-factors/

4. This link lists some pros and cons of IT jobs:

https://www.careermetis.com/pros-cons-choosing-it-as-your-career/

5. This link provides a guide to IT career opportunities

https://www.computerscienceonline.org/information-technology/

Note that most of the statistics provided in the links above are using data from US. Having provided some information about choosing IT as a career path, I understand that you may need more guide if you're completely new to this field, so i'll give a little more information that could help.

Basically, before choosing a career path, ensure that you fully understand the learning path, learning curve and also determine whether you have the resources, time and discipline to complete the required process. This involves:

1. Knowing how long it takes on the average to learn the course and become proficient
2. Knowing the prerequisites (for instance, do not start learning core programming if you do not even know how to use a computer or how to type without looking at your keyboard)
3. knowing how much it will cost to learn the course (For instance, cost of personal computer, cost/availability of electricity for the required hours per week, cost of downloadable software or bandwidth if you're learning online, etc)
etc.

I have refrained from naming A, B or C as the best or IT careers that will make money for you because its your decision at the end of the day, all you need is some guide but you need to make the decision yourself after all due diligence and research. Hope all the information i provided helps.

All the best
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by socialmediaman: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mrluv:
which IT course can i learnt to make money

I provided this info to someone earlier and i am providing same for you. Take time to read and enjoy.

1. You could start from here to get information about some of the various types of IT specializations available:

https://appliedtech.iit.edu/information-technology-and-management/programs/specialization-topics

2. This link from this institute also provides some information about things to consider before choosing a career in IT:

https://www.aiuniv.edu/degrees/information-technology/how-to-choose-an-it-specialization

3. This link provides a general guide to important things to consider before choosing any career (useful for deciding whether you should choose IT career or consider other fields):

Note that most of the statistics provided in the links above are using data from US. Having provided some information about choosing IT as a career path, I understand that you may need more guide if you're completely new to this field, so i'll give a little more information that could help.

Basically, before choosing a career path, ensure that you fully understand the learning path, learning curve and also determine whether you have the resources, time and discipline to complete the required process. This involves:

1. Knowing how long it takes on the average to learn the course and become proficient
2. Knowing the prerequisites (for instance, do not start learning core programming if you do not even know how to use a computer or how to type without looking at your keyboard)
3. knowing how much it will cost to learn the course (For instance, cost of personal computer, cost/availability of electricity for the required hours per week, cost of downloadable software or bandwidth if you're learning online, etc)
etc.

I have refrained from naming A, B or C as the best or IT careers that will make money for you because its your decision at the end of the day, all you need is some guide but you need to make the decision yourself after all due diligence and research. Hope all the information i provided helps.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
socialmediaman:

etc.

All the best
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Mrluv(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
socialmediaman:

I provided this info to someone earlier and i am providing same for you. Take time to read and enjoy.

https://www.aiuniv.edu/degrees/information-technology/how-to-choose-an-it-specialization bro what about data management and networking is it a good choice

etc.

Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by brodalokie: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

Lmao @ igbo man, okay bro I they wait.

I'm on it bro
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Switup: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

Mention the lady let me see to it.
not a nairalander. avery good friend i know... if u would still want to see to it, pls do me a mention
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by ponti93(m): 3:02am On Jul 11, 2018
Caring0:

25 this year..
at 25 u ar bored... This is the age when everything starts to happens to a man... Before 25 men done dey street dey hustle for the next cashout. This is d ryt age to chase ur dreams so that u can retire early.. Dis is d tym to plan and chase that mega wealth that will take years to build
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by FaceThem: 5:15am On Jul 11, 2018
Caring0:

I don't see anything fascinating about the site though...
You Are Confuse
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=ddooskie post=69235129]Try Kindle Publishing too.[/quote.... Nice one

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by ddooskie(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=JUNEBABA post=69379562][/quote] I only know one JUNEBABA... If this you, double twale bro.
Re: Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? by Zdoh(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Google To Kill Google Reader / Is It Good To Buy Traffic / Fully Managed Dedicated Cloud And Private Cloud Servers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.