Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ican/ats Examinations - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ican/ats Examinations (2874 Views)

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant / How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ican/ats Examinations by roarowolo(f): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2010
Tanita

Kindly advise your friend to rewrite his/her O'level papers.

Anybody registered under such condition must have erroneously been registered as an ICAN student with the belief that all tertiary institutions observe the regulation to admit with a minimum of five credit passes in O'level examinations with the applicant attaching only the degree certificate, not including his/her O'level certificate.

Kindly note that the mail is an indictment on Kaduna Poly.  Also, except the affected individual is an employer of labour and not an employee, if thorough screening exercise is effected unexpectedly, it may cost him/her his/her job.  The earlier he/she sees it as a serious issue and addresses it with no delay, the better.

Thanks.
Re: Ican/ats Examinations by lektop2011: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2011
Pls can anybody explain to me how i can get registered for the Ican/ats Examinations
Re: Ican/ats Examinations by roarowolo(f): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
Dear Lektop2011,

Kindly peruse the attached registration guideline. You are to obtain a pin voucher from Zenith bank on payment of six thousand plus bank commission. The website and pin code to access and complete an application for registration as a student are stated on the pin voucher.

You can always contact the officers in charge of registration and exemption for further clarifications through e-mail addresses: eobabatunde@ican.org.ng or studentsaffairs@ican.org.ng or call them to telephone 01-8714496. The HOD could be reached on 08033854858

Thanks.

Re: Ican/ats Examinations by roarowolo(f): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2011
Kindly be informed that enrolment for September 2011 ATSWA Examination commenced yesterday. The same syllabus tested in March 2011 will be examined this diet. The new syllabus will be effective from March 2012.

You may please peruse the softcopy advert as attached herewith.

Thanks.

Re: Ican/ats Examinations by Masterbiodun: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2011
pls help, is there any document to take along wen purchasing d form @ d bank, pls I need reply
Re: Ican/ats Examinations by roarowolo(f): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2012
Dear All,
Kindly be informed that the enrollment for ATSWA September 2012 Examination had commenced. The softcopy advert is attached for necessary perusal. Accessibility to the online examination form is now through pin vouchers, direct payment and ATM VisaCards, Verves/MasterCards.
Thanks.

Re: Ican/ats Examinations by tohirah(f): 12:26am On Sep 14, 2012
@roarowolo,pls I need direction to the ICAN exam centre in Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos. I stay around Yaba/Yabatech(precisely).

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Ican/ats Examinations by pioneer: 6:28am On Jun 28, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Unemployed? Looking for a Plan B? See what Forbes thinks about Network Marketing / Oceanic Bank Is In The News Again / First Bank Salary Level For Executive Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.