Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? (24127 Views)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / How Decent And Chaste Are Extremely Shy Ladies? / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by opeyehmmy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Think about it OP, is it d body u want to get married to or d soul?
Tattoo isn't a sign of waywardness as many people with black man mentality thinks. If she loves it, she could have it. If you love her, marry her, forget tattoo. If you don't, leave her alone. I just want u to know dat it is still a man she'll definitely get married to.

Asides that, LOVE and UNDERSTANDING supersedes any other thing.

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Cashogie: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hmmmm. Just passing
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by kbanty22(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:
Please NL,pardon my grammatical construction due to the fact i was an engineering student as it may not meet upto standard to the level of the professors of English we have here....

There's this lady am currently in a relationship with and Sincerely she's really the type of girl we guys are always hoping to come across.... I have come to love her buh only for me to notice she has à tattoo on her arm...And sincerely there's this societal perception about tattoo that speaks of Waywardness and irresponsible lifestyle..... buh on the contrary... this babe is just so different that am just confused.....I have come across girls who appear so so bad and even sleep at the club buh are still virgin while some girls who claim to be responsible and decent are upgraded and modified Oloshos....
Pleas
e help a brother, I don't wanna make a mistake based on the general assumption on what people would say

My only question is that if it was a white girl that has the same tattoo would you come to nairaland and ask this stupid question?
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by InvertedHammer: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
/
Everyone that regrets his marriage thought otherwise in the beginning.

She is baiting you. Stay away from her.

/

3 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by litaninja(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Engineering is not an excuse for poor grammar....

Armstrong34:
Please NL,pardon my grammatical construction due to the fact i was an engineering student as it may not meet upto standard to the level of the professors of English we have here....

There's this lady am currently in a relationship with and Sincerely she's really the type of girl we guys are always hoping to come across.... I have come to love her buh only for me to notice she has à tattoo on her arm...And sincerely there's this societal perception about tattoo that speaks of Waywardness and irresponsible lifestyle..... buh on the contrary... this babe is just so different that am just confused.....I have come across girls who appear so so bad and even sleep at the club buh are still virgin while some girls who claim to be responsible and decent are upgraded and modified Oloshos....
Please help a brother, I don't wanna make a mistake based on the general assumption on what people would say

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:

Like to see and confirm.
If you in Abuja holla and if you see none hope you'll swallow a punch to your Adams apple for doubting grin
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by BUSHHUNTER: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
If you in Abuja holla and if you see none hope you'll swallow a punch to your Adams apple for doubting grin

Will halla... grin
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Puzzypleazer: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
my fiancee has tattoos all over her and i love it. i am even planning to have her draw more on her bitts once we land dubai next week. argue with your generator
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Vere19: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
kbanty22:
My only question is that if it was a white girl that has the same tattoo would you come to nairaland and ask this stupid question?
Exactly ooh!! Thank you better person.
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by imitateMe(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
abike12:
Is it okay to ask a bunch of strangers whether you should marry someone that you are dating? please don't venture into marriage, you're not ready
We already know you have a tatoo. lol

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by imitateMe(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
abike12:
Is it okay to ask a bunch of strangers whether you should marry someone that you are dating? please don't venture into marriage, you're not ready
We already know you have a tattoo. lol
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Vere19: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
Cholls:
My brother there is a proverb i no too remember, but the thing wey the proverb mean b say......Any Lady with a Tattoo is a slut either serving or retired.

Guy who your proverb epp? who dem say epp? So you are telling me that you are willing to past up a wonderful woman because of a washed down social perception? a very bias perspective if I may add. just sad

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by otabaotaba: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Guy I will reeply after laughing
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by freshboi0131(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
guy just follow ur heart
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by BOOMnaija(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
erico2k2:

your analogy is whack, in same vein, you can also say anyone who smokes weed is a criminal and also those who smoke Benson are saints.
Not at all sir.

I'm only trying to highlight d relativity in d rationale behind d possession of tattoos from one society to d other.

Moreover, my generalisation in this regard, takes into cognizance d few others who may not necessarily represent d majority whose rationale for possession of tattoos is as explained in my post above. That's why I wrote 90%.

Without any iota of doubt, u and i know dat most 'Nigerian' ladies with tattoo live/lived an obscene life at a point in their lives.

2 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Vere19: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:

Please help a brother, I don't wanna make a mistake based on the general assumption on what people would say

Guy I see so many things wrong with this question. First off it is clear that you care too much of what people think or say about you. This is also a problem with most people in Nigeria, with the what would people say mentality. lol like olamide said "who you epp?" who wetin people go talk epp? like seriously think about it. How has closeminded opinion of people helped? Now to think about it there is clearly a double standard here, because if a rich tattooed guy asked for my hand in marriage, some may say he's a criminal but at the end of the day nobody truly cares that deeply. why? because he has money. Look at all these male Nigerian musicians with tattoos, I bet you some parents may even pray that their daughters hit the jackpot like aunty Chioma assurance has with uncle Davido. why? because in this case money speaks...… Now let me ask you what if she were to be a rich man's child? would you even waste your data to ask all of this unnecessary questions ? NO! you won't. Because once again money is speaking. Now besides all of that; you mean to telling me that you are willing to giveup a good person because of a tattoo on her arm? what if it was on her back where nobody can see it? would still waste your data to ask this question? Guy your problem is not what people would say, its simply your mindset.... Because if you accept her for who she is and defend her, nobody else around you would have the audacity to say otherwise. Change your mentally and stop accepting what society say, because at the end of they day society is made up of people trying to figure life out their own way. So you figure it out your way too.

3 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Mariangeles(f): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:
.....I mean character wise and others..
When a girl decides to play the "perfect" character, you can never catch her off guard unless God intervenes and gives you a sign...why was she hiding the tattoo if she had nothing to hide??

2 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by abike12(f): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
imitateMe:

We already know you have a tatoo. lol

I actually don't and I have better things to do than worry about what is or what's not on someone else's body
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by felixawe(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
You wanna marry commando , worldliness
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Dwhyte(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Though not my thing, nothing do tattoo.

If she's homely, honest and hardworking, go for it.
Go for it, shebi She's now a thing that you will be calling her it
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by OrireSA(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:

nah man don't judge, we all did some dumb stuff when we were younger so tattoo or no tattoo she's still human. The eyes of the flesh tend to deceive us at times look with the eyes of your heart
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by 2buffagain(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
I created a thread about this (my last created thread).

Also I'm just going to leave this here:
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/beauty-hair/beauty-trends/news/a40093/link-between-tattoos-and-self-esteem/
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:

Breast tatoo or nyash tatoo?
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
I love tattoos. I have 3 tattoos on me. First is my first name, second is my nick name and the third is my favorite quote "No Pain No Gain". It reminds me of how much I must work hard to achieve my dreams. One more thing, I'M NOT WAYWARD!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by babra19: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:

Yes so far she have a good heart.
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by samysmoothfresh: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
I love tattoos. I have 3 tattoos on me. First is my first name, second is my nick name and the third is my favorite quote "No Pain No Gain". It reminds me of how much I must work hard to achieve my dreams. One more thing, I'M NOT WAYWARD!!!

why dont you let me be the judge of that grin

08036353343....................,i'm sure you know what to do

2 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

why dont you let me be the judge of that grin

08036353343....................,i'm sure you know what to do

Too bad, I don't exchange numbers. Those who know knows
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by omooajisnooni: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
See question o, if you like marry a lady who has tribal mark
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by samysmoothfresh: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

Too bad, I don't exchange numbers. Those who know knows

cheesy
and i aint suggesting you do that @embolden.......................................i only dropped my mobile digits and said "i'm expecting you to do the right thing with the number" grin

So would you do the right thing?

[di]
[ex]

[pe]c]

[tin]
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Armstrong34(m): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Vere19:

Guy I see so many things wrong with this question. First off it is clear that you care too much of what people think or say about you. This is also a problem with most people in Nigeria, with the what would people say mentality. lol like olamide said "who you epp?" who wetin people go talk epp? like seriously think about it. How has closeminded opinion of people helped? Now to think about it there is clearly a double standard here, because if a rich tattooed guy asked for my hand in marriage, some may say he's a criminal but at the end of the day nobody truly cares that deeply. why? because he has money. Look at all these male Nigerian musicians with tattoos, I bet you some parents may even pray that their daughters hit the jackpot like aunty Chioma assurance has with uncle Davido. why? because in this case money speaks...… Now let me ask you what if she were to be a rich man's child? would you even waste your data to ask all of this unnecessary questions ? NO! you won't. Because once again money is speaking. Now besides all of that; you mean to telling me that you are willing to giveup a good person because of a tattoo on her arm? what if it was on her back where nobody can see it? would still waste your data to ask this question? Guy your problem is not what people would say, its simply your mindset.... Because if you accept her for who she is and defend her, nobody else around you would have the audacity to say otherwise. Change your mentally and stop accepting what society say, because at the end of they day society is made up of people trying to figure life out their own way. So you figure it out your way too.

,...Vanessa I guess it's you right
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by xtenxive(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why read some books by their cover?

Most times the cover gives an insight of the content. Its exceptional to have a book with its content being contrary to the underlying meaning of its cover..............................if you're a creative person, you'll better understand what I mean

2 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Olosho in disguise.
Don't marry Olosho be warned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.