Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? (24129 Views)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / How Decent And Chaste Are Extremely Shy Ladies? / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by FluidQueen(f): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Toddlers should leave marriage for Adults, please.

Anyone equating tattoos to those silly Nigerian retarded Stereotype is simply dumb.
Body Adournment do not define human beings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Mypeople2(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:
Please NL,pardon my grammatical construction due to the fact i was an engineering student as it may not meet upto standard to the level of the professors of English we have here....

There's this lady am currently in a relationship with and Sincerely she's really the type of girl we guys are always hoping to come across.... I have come to love her buh only for me to notice she has à tattoo on her arm...And sincerely there's this societal perception about tattoo that speaks of Waywardness and irresponsible lifestyle..... buh on the contrary... this babe is just so different that am just confused.....I have come across girls who appear so so bad and even sleep at the club buh are still virgin while some girls who claim to be responsible and decent are upgraded and modified Oloshos....
Please help a brother, I don't wanna make a mistake based on the general assumption on what people would say

My guy forget that thing ,I can bet with my last coin that your babe is not a virgin .Ask her well, you will observe that she knows all the hotels, fast food joints in your area..She even know many guys pass the president of Nigeria .You fit count her " exes"Babe wey get tattoo na virgin ? Big lie! Na so dem dey deceive me that year .Even to see virgins among nuns these days dey hard not to talk of tattoo babes wey won retire from "doing".
If you settle down with such babe,that means your future generation will use their bodies as marker boards

3 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
xtenxive:

Most times the cover gives an insight of the content. Its exceptional to have a book with its content being contrary to the underlying meaning of its cover..............................if you're a creative person, you'll better understand what I mean
k
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Mbenny(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
never!!!

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:
Please NL,pardon my grammatical construction due to the fact i was an engineering student as it may not meet upto standard to the level of the professors of English we have here....

There's this lady am currently in a relationship with and Sincerely she's really the type of girl we guys are always hoping to come across.... I have come to love her buh only for me to notice she has à tattoo on her arm...And sincerely there's this societal perception about tattoo that speaks of Waywardness and irresponsible lifestyle..... buh on the contrary... this babe is just so different that am just confused.....I have come across girls who appear so so bad and even sleep at the club buh are still virgin while some girls who claim to be responsible and decent are upgraded and modified Oloshos....
Please help a brother, I don't wanna make a mistake based on the general assumption on what people would say

If you marry a girl with tattoo ehn, anything wey your eye see for inside her matter, you go take am like that.

If you come back here to open thread and tell us sob-stories, God will surely punish you.

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by tollyboy5(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:
Lalasticlala help a brother and push to the promise land(FP)...I need more views from other matured Nairalanders...
Bro I love girls with tattoo I just make sure she is not a retired olosho. the devil you know is better than the angel you don't understand. I know of some decent girls that where useless in marriage, just ordinary house wife's and they keep boasting they married a virgin as if that's a reason to be stupid. I'm not religious and I don't do religious shit! don't mind hypocrites on the thread. I'm a kind of weird too and people talk what they want about me, my long hair or when I die part of my hair but are later surprise when they see me studying seriously

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by erico2k2(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Not at all sir.

I'm only trying to highlight d relativity in d rationale behind d possession of tattoos from one society to d other.

Moreover, my generalisation in this regard, takes into cognizance d few others who may not necessarily represent d majority whose rationale for possession of tattoos is as explained in my post above. That's why I wrote 90%.

Without any iota of doubt, u and i know dat most 'Nigerian' ladies with tattoo live/lived an obscene life at a point in their lives.
So someone with crucifics or a rose is wayward/?
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by SirLakes: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
If the tat doesnt have a deep meaning, just a funky stewpid art (butterfly, cross, rose n dem mumu drawings) she's a beeech

Oloshos n tattoo for this naija na 5 & 6

O to mat, set, go...... Run run run my brother grin
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Revolva(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
One coded for knowing oloshos are ankle chains and some type of tatoos .... grin grin grin

so if tatoo de for no good reason.....omo na olosho

https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho/

see dem here

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by ariesbull: 4:06am On Jul 10, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
Chai... Village people with bush mentality full here .

Everyone criticizing tattoos..

What if it's temporary tattoo sticker like the different ones I paste once every 2 weeks ?
Then we know that it's a sticker...Bible forbid tattoo

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by ariesbull: 4:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Have you ever seen a banker with a tattoo
Have you ever seen a Reverend priest with a tattoo
Have you ever seen a decent wide with a tattoo
Have you ever seen a core professional be it doctor, lawyer with a tattoo

Now marry her again at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by ariesbull: 4:09am On Jul 10, 2018
FluidQueen:

Anyone equating tattoos to those silly Nigerian retarded Stereotype is simply dumb.

Some of us have many years of marriage you know but let's assume am not even married
..I can't marry a tattoo girl.

We have wife material and girlfriend material.... personally
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by PearlStreet(m): 4:11am On Jul 10, 2018
Armstrong34:
,...Vanessa I guess it's you right

Hahahaha.
She registered that moniker yesterday to reply you anonymously.

It's very clear what you're up against.

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by ariesbull: 4:12am On Jul 10, 2018
YomiBankz:
There is really nothing wrong with a lady having tatts, people should stop judging people by how they appear..in my office we dress how we like as far as you can be productive everyday you come to work...My boss is a lady and she has tatts, she is happily married and did the tatts after she got married. Tatts is fashion thing which anyone can have (male or female)...bros if she is a good girl and you feel a spark between you too..marry her..Marry am

She did it after she got married not before she got married
.so stop placing the horse before the cart.

Be logical once
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by PearlStreet(m): 4:19am On Jul 10, 2018
FluidQueen:

Guess what? We'll keep fuckin bitches with tattoos but keep marrying good girls without tattoos.

Y'all would learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:43am On Jul 10, 2018
Armstrong34:
....pls bro put ursef in my shoes o....I never knew she has such....she has been wearing long sleeves o.....it never occurred to me that she has tattoo

Then why is she wearing long sleeves ?, if not dat she now knows the implications of those tattoos . ....Conclusion she may be just pretending just to find husband

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by drnatha(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2018
abike12:
Is it okay to ask a bunch of strangers whether you should marry someone that you are dating? please don't venture into marriage, you're not ready
true talk
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2018
ariesbull:

Then we know that it's a sticker...Bible forbid tattoo

How can you differentiate if you're not familiar with it?

Do you watch Indian movies? All those ones they use on their main character (always clean and very neat) are temporary tattoo stickers ... While those thick ones (not so clean) are permanent piercings
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Good Job
BUSHHUNTER:
Dated a girl with Tattoo before honestly she got a good character...

After some good sex i dumped her

She asked y and i said i can't take you home cos for a girl to passed through Tattoo process mehn! i can't risk it

She cried like forever cos am the kind of man she ever wanted!
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by searchlight: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2018
donstan18:
I'm sorry I have to be sincere to you.

You can only have problems concerning the decency of a Nigerian lady when you invest your emotions on them.

Tattoo or not, she's what she is.

The only decent set of ladies in Nigeria are the virgin ladies. Now ask yourself what a decent lady should be doing with tattoos.

Bitter truth is; Most men would love to flirt and fling with ladies with tattoos, but won't want to make any of them a wife.
bro youvare still beclouded by ladies' virginity gimmick. ladies can go extral mile to deceive men with virginity stuff. talking from experience, some ladies would opt for anal sex and all sort of unusual sexual behaviour just to remain virgin and deceive one man out there. some of these big chicks who pride on remaining Virgin to the surprise of many go about with turn anus so get that fact. as for the lady in question if I love her and her only fleas to me is having tattoo then I will enquire for her reason of having the tattoo and if her reasons are not spiritual I will proceed with the marriage things. #myopinionthough
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2018
my relationship is facing challenge of As genotype and you are talking about tattoo.. I just which we can exchange our challenge. so sad
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by NWAFORH1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Intelligent reports..... Still silent on the matter.....making my findings lipsrsealed
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by cicikhemy(f): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
tattoo is a natural something for some people...that doesn't mean they are slack
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by falzthebadguy: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
Why am I reading OP yet I'm hearing FalzTheBadGuy's voice?

grin

Really?
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by falzthebadguy: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2018
Armstrong34:
....pls bro put ursef in my shoes o....I never knew she has such....she has been wearing long sleeves o.....it never occurred to me that she has tattoo

Shide of d world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.