Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. (11834 Views)

Wakanda Inu Was Launched Today, It Is Showing Potentials, Don't Miss It. / What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! / Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fr33born:

BLOODY LIAR and scammer. You have already judged yourselves on earth. You will never ever go unpunished.
Mark my words

Mr. Man mind who you insult online..am not Mr.chidi or Armstrong, am just a member and am telling you I hv been paid...if ever I find out those guys are scammers I 'll definitely go after them so cool off....
Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by Muzikluva(m): 1:28am On Aug 23, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

YOU TEND TO UNDERSTAND SIMPLE THINGS OF LIFE...WAKANDA IS NOT A SCAM AND IF MAYBE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN PAID PERHAPS YOU HAVE NOT BEEN KEEPING TO THE RULES.....EVEN LAST NIGHT, BEING AUGUST 14, 2019 OVER 700K WAS PAID OUT TO MEMBERS....I MAY NOT BE THE OWNER OF WAKANDA..NEITHER AM I MR. CHIDI OR MR. ARMSTRONG BUT I CAN TELL YOU THE PLATFORM IS REAL....
IF YOU KNW ME, YOU KNOW ME..AM VALENTINE202
THANKS
Oga... Please keep quiet! Wakanda is a scam indeed. When I got tired I abandoned the site. I just saw this thread today and remembered about the site only for me to check and see that gibberish below. Posterity will judge those behind the site and GOD will judge you. The money you collected from unsuspecting people will haunt you all. Karma is a bitch!

Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by Danieldekine: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
WAKANDA.NG IS A SCAM!!!.... THEY DON'T PAY.
Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by SavageResponse(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
Fr33born:
I am so sorry guys. I never got paid by wakanda. I thought they are real so i lied to get more referrals.
Wakanda is a scam.
They dont pay. I DONT THINK THEY HAVE EVER PAID ANYBODY. Even if they have, it would be just few people.
The owner of wakanda . ng has got the traffic he needed to his wakanda forum and his scholarshiparena blog.
All the wakanda affiliates paid 1300 naira to join.
The thief took all their hard-earned money and disappeared.

Serves you right!
Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by ohuatc(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Fr33born:
I am so sorry guys. I never got paid by wakanda. I thought they are real so i lied to get more referrals.
Wakanda is a scam.
They dont pay. I DONT THINK THEY HAVE EVER PAID ANYBODY. Even if they have, it would be just few people.
The owner of wakanda . ng has got the traffic he needed to his wakanda forum and his scholarshiparena blog.
All the wakanda affiliates paid 1300 naira to join.
The thief took all their hard-earned money and disappeared.

Chaii ��
Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by Fr33born(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2020
SavageResponse:

Serves you right!
lol what's your own Oga.
Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by Fr33born(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2020
Wakanda owner, Mr. Chidi is back again to continue scamming people. He has reset the site and all the accounts to zero and has started running adverts Here on Nairaland.
Don't fall for this scammer again

1 Like

Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by Fr33born(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2020
Don't allow yourself to get scammed by this thief again
Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by Fr33born(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2020
Please don't give this man your money again. It is better you give it to a beggar than to this unrepentant scammer

1 Like

Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by Fr33born(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2020
Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by shoprite: 2:23pm On May 23, 2020
alezzy13:
Which one be wakanda again??

Wakanda - Wikipedia
Wakanda is a fictional country located in Sub-Saharan Africa, created by Marvel Comics.

Simply put . . .Wakanda does not exist ! Or Why would someone choose to name his business after a fictional entity ? undecided
Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by cohug: 4:53pm On May 23, 2020
yes they dont pay
Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by Fr33born(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2020
shoprite:

Wakanda - Wikipedia
Wakanda is a fictional country located in Sub-Saharan Africa, created by Marvel Comics.

Simply put . . .Wakanda does not exist ! Or Why would someone choose to name his business after a fictional entity ? undecided

You must have seen his advert here on Nairaland. That was how he got a lot of people then and he is back again to continue scamming people
Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by Fr33born(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2020
cohug:
yes they dont pay

See his adverts on Nairaland. That guy is an unrepentant theif.
Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by Fr33born(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2020
Don't give the thief your money again
Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by Delejumi(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2020
Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by Fr33born(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2020
Re: WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. by Fr33born(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Scam. Don't join

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. / I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.