Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) (49657 Views)

Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party / Sonia Ighalo Poses In Bikini At Beau Vallon Beach / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
MDsambo:

Na you dey pay their school fees?
yes him they form àuper man after hm crash us out
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin

He ighalode the goal he would have scored in the world cup
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by Bellgal: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sisijetue:
the wife get polio ni....
I had to go back and look at the picture again. Really look like one but i don't think so. Is just the way she position her leg.
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by Beface(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
He done kukuma channel he engine to his wife.
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by Beface(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Is school not in session?
Guy you done give me laughed finished grin grin This your gist on the guy family matter no be here o, you done pass boundary be that.
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by peacengine(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
The guy is a good attacker, he changes the tempo of the game once he's on the field, he just need to work on his stamina and energy level
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
peacengine:
The guy is a good attacker, he changes the tempo of the game once he's on the field, he just need to work on his stamina and energy level

Tempo ko,tempo ni
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
MDsambo:

Na you dey pay their school fees?
i tire oooo, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dis guy cut our joy
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by SirLakes: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
The guy dey owe me money 500k

Na hin make my ticket cut dat day.

Tell him if you know him to come pay hin gbese cheesy grin
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by lastempero: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Na we loose angry
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by pitamah901: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
like for ighalo. Share for yakubu aiyegbeni
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by mark1703official(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

end time question

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by mark1703official(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=MDsambo post=69223470]
Na you dey pay their school fees?[/quote

savage
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by eclecticbaron: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Enjoy your holiday bros. But please, please o, no ever play for super eagles again. Wetin you do for Russia don do. shocked
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by davidif: 1:11am On Jul 10, 2018
Beautiful family. My man enjoy jare.
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by ifymadu: 1:29am On Jul 10, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Schools are on summer break till September
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by Lhimeet(m): 1:52am On Jul 10, 2018
ShySteady:
See him enjoying with his family and scoring personal goals while majority of football loving Nigerians were left emotionally traumatized after those his misses against Argentina at 2018 FIFA World Cup.

Ighalo, enjoy your Chinese Yen but don't attempt to come back into the Super Eagles team. You're one of the old players we want to see retired from the National Team.

Emenike, Uche, Aiyegbeni, Obasi or Obagoal would have probably done better. Lol
Aiye what? undecided

Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:14am On Jul 10, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Pls how old is ighalo.. undecided undecided with three kid...
he is 67 years old
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by TheLoser: 5:17am On Jul 10, 2018
Somebody Said that goal pain me Lol
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 5:28am On Jul 10, 2018
All am seeing is a young successful guy, his kids and a leech.
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 5:41am On Jul 10, 2018
PREDICT AND WIN AIRTIME HERE ALSO FRANCE VS BELGIUM

www.emperorblog.com.ng/predict-and-win-airtime/

only PTEDICTION ON D WEBSITE,WILL BE,COUNTED
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2018
Joelsblog:
I don't know what I did to this mods that have refused to move any of my post to fp.. Seun is not fare o
With this kind of grammar, you don't even deserve to be a member cool

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by hooged: 6:20am On Jul 10, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
. 29years old
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by 29starboy(m): 6:25am On Jul 10, 2018
they give him money to used playfotball him come they use am flex
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by phase1: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2018
The guy na pure otu.
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by zinizta: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2018
lovely kids...
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2018
That woman there has three kids?? Hot! Hot!! Hot!!!
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2018
see as d lady de hang leg ...no mind dem na when dem see money dem de with men...if she knew ighalo for ajegunle those days wey ee de suffer

men make dem enjoy sha
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2018
For the wife 2 openly insult our very own JJ okocha angry tells her kind of person. lghalo sorry, keep managing her.
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by Seun360(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:

As at 2002, he was in the Julius Berger team.

That enough clue.
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) by nan1: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:

HE IS 19

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Representatives Betrayed Asisat Oshoala At 2019 CAF Awards Voting / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School / Outrage As Silas Wamangituk Is Booked For Allegedly Scoring A Disrespectful Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.