Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN (3348 Views)

Get Free 10GB Data On Glo Network / How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM / MTNSpecial - How To Activate Free 10GB Data Bonus On MTN (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by sirxbit(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Get free 10gb to any network with skyvpn
This how it works
1.you must use a referal link to download the app from google store
2.after successful download and installation of app you give 4gb for basic account and another 4gb for premium account.why?
The speed varies. The premium is faster than the basic. After you exhaust the free data giving to you on both the basic and the premium you then have to purchase data to continue browsing. And its quite cheat 5gb for 2dollars
3.step 2 gives you 8gb right? But I said 10gb.
Now to get the remaining 2gb you have to follow skyvpn on both facebook and Instagram. You will receive 1gb each, making it a total of free 10gb
4.here is the link to download the skyvpn. Like I said you must be referred.
Download SkyVPN to bypass any blocked website and app. Keep surfing activities private and anonymous. Get it at http://www.skydefend.net/fcp/?v=1&i=eyYx5g
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by sirxbit(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
U can ask questions if any
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by sirxbit(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
U can ask questions
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by khalhokage(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Are the data going into your SIM card or is it for the VPN transfer bandwidth.
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by Peppul: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
must there be data on ur sim b4 using, if so what's d need of d VPN megabytes then
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by Iammicboy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Peppul:
must there be data on ur sim b4 using, if so what's d need of d VPN megabytes then
Like seriously because etisalat still dey chop my mb o
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by meobizy(f): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Any service which requires I use a referral link first has already lost me as a customer.

9 Likes

Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by sirxbit(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
khalhokage:
Are the data going into your SIM card or is it for the VPN transfer bandwidth.
Nop. On the app
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by sirxbit(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
mightybale:
can I download with the gb
Yea
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by sirxbit(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
meobizy:
Any service which requires I use a referral link first has already lost me as a customer.
Your choice
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by Hallenjay: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
sirxbit:
U can ask questions if any
the gig stay on the app? I use it only on dat phn or how..... Throw more light
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by Hallenjay: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
I can't do anything with this..... De deduct my mbs
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by Hallenjay: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
sirxbit:

Nop. On the app
with ur data right??
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by sirxbit(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hallenjay:
I can't do anything with this..... De deduct my mbs
Na somehw cheat na
How u go get Mb you expect am not to disappear?
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by sheggsliveth: 7:06am On Jul 10, 2018
sirxbit:
Get free 10gb to any network with skyvpn
This how it works
1.you must use a referal link to download the app from google store
2.after successful download and installation of app you give 4gb for basic account and another 4gb for premium account.why?
The speed varies. The premium is faster than the basic. After you exhaust the free data giving to you on both the basic and the premium you then have to purchase data to continue browsing. And its quite cheat 5gb for 2dollars
3.step 2 gives you 8gb right? But I said 10gb.
Now to get the remaining 2gb you have to follow skyvpn on both facebook and Instagram. You will receive 1gb each, making it a total of free 10gb
4.here is the link to download the skyvpn. Like I said you must be referred.
Download SkyVPN to bypass any blocked website and app. Keep surfing activities private and anonymous. Get it at http://www.skydefend.net/fcp/?v=1&i=eyYx5g

Bro send us screenshot cos its not stated in their site that they are given DATA
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by sirxbit(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2018
sheggsliveth:

Bro send us screenshot cos its not stated in their site that they are given DATA
Is not stated in their site
You download d app nai u non see am?
Re: Free 10gb To Any Network Using SKYVPN by PropertyDeals(f): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
You can check my signature below.

(1) (Reply)

Plz Brothers And Sisters Here Plz Read This Post / Overheating Redmi 10 / Help Me Oh! 2go Aint Working On My C6-00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.