Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment (16012 Views)

National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & / Entry-level Graduate Recruitment At Onefi / 21 Entry-level/graduate Recruitment Today- Salary: Above 120,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.

Applications are invited for:

Access Bank Entry-level Training Programme 2018

Description
Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
Would you like to make your passion your career?
Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.

Requirements
A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate
A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate

Benefits
In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online: http://pengist.fun/how-to-apply-access-bank-entry-level-graduate-trainee-recruitment/

Read also: "How To Apply for KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment"

Read more at: http://pengist.fun/how-to-apply-for-kpmg-nigeria-fresh-graduate-exp-job-recruitment-6-positions/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by floratutu: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
But the job location is Congo

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Access Bank!!! not again...

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by T4kbaba(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Apply now!
Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
this entry level programmes they go pay salary, abeg make person tell me.
Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Doro55: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
easy as you talk am
Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Owoado(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
Access Bank is a good institution to start a banking career. Give it your best

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Ugosample(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
How many times access bank dey recruit?
I see rheye vacancy ALL THE TIME

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Icon4s(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Eberejesus111:
this entry level programmes they go pay salary, abeg make person tell me.

No, you will work for free.

Make you no go apply. Dey wait Make somebody come tell you whether they pay salary.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Sanchez01: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
THIS IS MEANT FOR CONGOLESE AND NOT NIGERIANS!

LALASTICLALA
SEUN

1 Like

Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Debycandy: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please who knows this company, is it a scam or real

CAREER PIONEERS INTERNATIONAL.
Interview Invite
CONGRATULATIONS!

You are invited for an interview session with the Human Resource Manager, on Monday 16th of July, 2018 by 09:30am at plot 5, university press building, close to fumec junction or sanusi bus-stop,ogba.Lagos. Career Pioneers is an entrepreneurship firm that handles/provides all HR functions, including outsourcing, recruitment, man power training, executive development and talent management for selected organizations.

Come with your CV

Kindly acknowledge for availability.

Best Regard.
Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Icon4s:

No, you will work for free.

Make you no go apply. Dey wait Make somebody come tell you whether they pay salary.
Is it not a question, what harm did I say now... Yes or no, that's why people fail exams.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Icon4s(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Is it not a question, what harm did I say now... Yes or no, that's why people fail exams.

Just like asking if day will break tomorrow.
When you are ready to look for job go and apply.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
I gues congolese Dey for Nairaland. Na so they may apply for it.. cool cool
Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by sureteeboy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
These people must be confused. They are asking for NYSC certificate for a Congo Job

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
sureteeboy:
These people must be confused. They are asking for NYSC certificate for a Congo Job

and you have to be 24 too
Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by dingbang(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Access bank is still a learner
Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by AlienRobot: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
For past questions and answers on
1. Numerical Reasonings
2. Abstract Reasonings
3. Verbal Reasonings
And a compressive GMAT
Chat us up on

Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by obojememe: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
24 years....mehn !
Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Aydesmond(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nice... Check my signature
Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 360great(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by philsbaba: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
My brother don't go ooo, they are scam oooo.

Ive been there before. They claim to be a recruitment company that recruit for big organisations in nigeria.

Its a lie ooo grin grin

They would forst do a fake interview for all of you that are gullible enough to go there, then you wold be asked to come the next day if you are selected through a text message. the next day would be for training for the "so called" stupid entreneurship development officer job.

After their nonsense training and motivational talk from their MD(managing director) and small small staff. The MD would now ask you to show your commitment for the job by paying 3850 naira.

I didnt pay shit tho. I left there angrily. Some gullible people paid the money tho.

dont fall for theor stricness too, they often send people out of the place if you dont comport yourself, but all na format my brother. The hustle is real. I cant start narrating all my ordeal with them

Debycandy:
Please who knows this company, is it a scam or real

CAREER PIONEERS INTERNATIONAL.
Interview Invite
CONGRATULATIONS!

You are invited for an interview session with the Human Resource Manager, on Monday 16th of July, 2018 by 09:30am at plot 5, university press building, close to fumec junction or sanusi bus-stop,ogba.Lagos. Career Pioneers is an entrepreneurship firm that handles/provides all HR functions, including outsourcing, recruitment, man power training, executive development and talent management for selected organizations.

Come with your CV

Kindly acknowledge for availability.

Best Regard.

7 Likes

Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 10, 2018
Icon4s:

Just like asking if day will break tomorrow.
When you are ready to look for job go and apply.
Thank you ooo, it seems you woke up at the wrong side of bed today... God bless you for your answer sha
Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DanielsParker(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2018
access bank again? no, please
Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Debycandy: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thanks

philsbaba:
My brother don't go ooo, they are scam oooo.

Ive been there before. They claim to be a recruitment company that recruit for big organisations in nigeria.

Its a lie ooo grin grin

They would forst do a fake interview for all of you that are gullible enough to go there, then you wold be asked to come the next day if you are selected through a text message. the next day would be for training for the "so called" stupid entreneurship development officer job.

After their nonsense training and motivational talk from their MD(managing director) and small small staff. The MD would now ask you to show your commitment for the job by paying 3850 naira.

I didnt pay shit tho. I left there angrily. Some gullible people paid the money tho.

dont fall for theor stricness too, they often send people out of the place if you dont comport yourself, but all na format my brother. The hustle is real. I cant start narrating all my ordeal with them

Re: How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment by skolawale(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dharniel:
Access Bank!!! not again...

Hmm, sorry. If i may ask, what is their issue before i try applying.. Txs

(1) (Reply)

how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria / Federal Ministry Of Environment Recruitment, 21st May, 2018 / Dangote Group Fresh Job Recruitment (19 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.