Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Women Have 9 Types Of Boobs & Here’s What They Look Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Have 9 Types Of Boobs & Here’s What They Look Like (5442 Views)

Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Have 9 Types Of Boobs & Here’s What They Look Like by Felixgold: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
There are obviously different types of boobs all girls have. It’s not just the small or big but it comes in different shapes and sizes. According to a bra company, women have 7 types of boobs. The bra company discovered this fascinating fact long back as they have to make several bras with different sizes. Buying bra doesn;t only mean that it has to fit as per your size, but you should also know the type of boobs you have.
According to a famous bra company. There are 9 types of boobs, here are they:
1. Round: Round in shape

People with these types of boobs don’t need a padded bra for shape as it’s naturally done already.

[bview remaing 8 of the types with picx[/b]

1 Share

Re: Women Have 9 Types Of Boobs & Here’s What They Look Like by geezyk(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
ok
Re: Women Have 9 Types Of Boobs & Here’s What They Look Like by Saff(f): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Where is the flat one?
Re: Women Have 9 Types Of Boobs & Here’s What They Look Like by Midumighty(m): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Saff:
Where is the flat one?
don't you know say the flat one self dey get milk especially if squeeze well.it'll split out like nunu.
Re: Women Have 9 Types Of Boobs & Here’s What They Look Like by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:07am On Jul 10, 2018
Ok.
Seen.
We know what we have!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Have 9 Types Of Boobs & Here’s What They Look Like by Mustack: 3:58am On Jul 10, 2018
Ol

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Is A Bastard For Cutting My #145k / How I Met My Fiancée / My Girlfriend's Grandmother is My Dad's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.