Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) (61957 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by abdulrazak07(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You don't know what you have until you've lost it.

Dude should go sit down.

What if d gift is vice verse? I.e an ex gal brought dsame gift for her ex for been for her bfor she make it or met a new dude who play her bills well.

So should d guy accept it or reject it because his gf would feel bad?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Munzy14:
Very nice move. Appreciation is one step to open doors of blessings.

I have told ladies time and time again...

No sane man ever forgets a lady who was there for him even if he leaves her to marry another lady...he can still give her the world if he could...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts!
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
pafo:

Real men always reward loyalty, even if its not with a ring on your finger.

GBAM!

MY ex really goofed but guess what..i can Give her anything within my power to make her happy cos despite her action,She was still there for me at a point in my life.

This has nothing to do with whether I'm still in love or not...it is just the way most of us guys are wired.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Toks2008:

No sane man ever forgets a lady who was there for him even if he leaves her to marry another lady...he can still give her the world if he could...
Very true!. I am a proof. till today I still reach out to my ex whenever she solicits for help. Things maybe, didn't work out to continue the relationship,but I still cannot forget sacrifices she made. That is how life should be.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by milemimi93(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
zoho23:
A Nigerian man simply identified as Kcee Turkey buys a Benz for his Ex-girlfrind (Jane), explains his reasons of buying it.

He wrote:

Benz touched Nigeria yesterday, I bought this 'Benz' officially for my EX GIRL FRIEND (JANE) for 2 reasons. 1. You was there for me 2013 when the street was very ROUGH 2. To say am sorry for hurting you, humiliating you in front of your friends after you still didn't take their advice to leave me 2013 and for everything you did for me. I then think i saw little money and left you.

Jenny baby i hope your bf won't be mad so much just tell him is a gift which you well deserve, such a nice gal with no drama a gal with a heart of gold, she will always want you to succeed. I appreciate so much for everything you did for me. my God will bless you baby gal.

More @: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/nigerian-man-buys-benz-for-his-ex.html

This is a trap.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Munzy14:

Very true!. I am a proof. till today I still reach out to my ex whenever she solicits for help. Things maybe, didn't work out to continue the relationship,but I still cannot forget sacrifices she made. That is how life should be.

That is why I pity any lady who wants a made guy...the guy will never ever respect her like the lady who stood by him when things were rough....

Abiola married many wives but he can kill any lady who dares insult Simbiat...the problem with ladies is that once you don't marry them or the moment you have another lady,they tag you as ungrateful and I still wonder why they feel it is sacrosanct that a man must be faithful to them to show appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by LaudableXX: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Toks2008:

Oga, speak for yourself and only yourself! cheesy Many men forget the ladies who were there for them, when they had nothing. undecided Others even exchange such girls for newer improved models, because they feel they have arrived & need to upgrade their status. So they feel the old girl who was there when they were penniless, no longer fits their new status. A man who truly values a girl who was there for him, when he had nothing - will leave no stone unturned, in order to marry her! wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Afrocentric: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
IsaacBuchi:
Yeah, I have been there before...

...there are some EX that we can't stop loving them, that we could even die for but we just can't marry
%correct

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by LaudableXX: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
IsaacBuchi:
Yeah, I have been there before...

...there are some EX that we can't stop loving them, that we could even die for but we just can't marry

You just can't marry her because..... of what? shocked She is a witch, or she is an ogbanje? Which one?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2018
LaudableXX:

Oga, speak for yourself and only yourself! cheesy Many men forget the ladies who were there for them, when they had nothing. undecided Others even exchange such girls for newer improved models, because they feel they have arrived & need to upgrade their status. So they feel the old girl who was there when they were penniless, no longer fits their new status. A man who truly values a girl who was there for him, when he had nothing - will leave no stone unturned, in order to marry her! wink

You are either a kid,inexperienced or simply immature. No pun intended.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by LaudableXX: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2018
Toks2008:
You are either a kid,inexperienced or simply immature. No pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Bridget95(f): 12:24am On Jul 10, 2018
ikemesit4477:
He will still have a taste of that pss*y anytime he is in town , nobody can deceived me! cheesy
baba you are on point

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:42am On Jul 10, 2018
ANOTHER PERSON'S GLORY TAKING AWAY
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 12:51am On Jul 10, 2018
malificent:
Nice. Even though they're no more together, he still appreciates what she did for him. Although I'm not sure the ladys current boyfriend will be happy about it.

How will u feel if your husband continues to collect gifts from his ex girlfriend?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by gadada98: 1:01am On Jul 10, 2018
angry

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:13am On Jul 10, 2018
Nice gesture! cheesy
Men will still call the “Jane Doe” OLOSSSSHO o! grin

Belated ASSURANCE? wink

To accept such a gift means I have forgiven the past.

Or my current boyfriend treats me worse.

An ethical dilemma for sure. grin
The new boyfriend should be consulted or wahala don start! Will the new boyfriend drive the car? wink

What are the men waiting for? Is she going to answer “girlfriend” for ever? wink
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 1:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Bluezy13:
He should have just transferred the money into her account and allowed it to be between both of them only.
To avoid stories that touch
between both of them only has already started stories that touch .
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Daeylar(f): 1:47am On Jul 10, 2018
undecided undecided

Instead of him to treat her right and do the right thing by her especially since he knew she was such a good gril and this and that, blah blah blah , he still went out of his way to treat her like trash,

now he is buying her a car undecided

To show what? To what end?

I wonder if She'll accept.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by crafteck(m): 1:55am On Jul 10, 2018
If she's that true, she would reject it...
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:58am On Jul 10, 2018
givan:
Compensation for 'using' her.
Awon yahoo gang... grin

No be lie him don use the girl and his feeling guilty
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by brownhawk: 2:52am On Jul 10, 2018
I'm not the kind of person to tolerate this kind of bulls hitting. I'll set the car on fire while my girlfriend watches, approach the guy with an axe and give him a strict warning.they can both Bleep off for all I could care, I won't take bullshitt for billions
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by ogyunging(m): 3:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Lol. NL still get mad pipu.
ÑReal matters I can relate. Its not something that can be explained. Kudos to the bruh for keeping it real and kudos to the gial for keeping it versa. Experience gon make you learn!
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Unekwunice: 3:57am On Jul 10, 2018
If she likes her current bf , two things she can do. 1. Reject the gift which will hurt the ex and restore her dignity, or sell the car and invest the money...
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by aksule(m): 4:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Not really. There's every possibility that the man just bought it for her just as he has stated. We are human beings not animals. In life, you may came across a human being that helped while you were struggling not necessarily to have advantage over you. You just moved on and if fortune smiles on you, you may decide to look back. It became subject of discussion simply because it was a gift to the opposite sex. It might not be a Greek gift.
l have personal experience where l stayed with a friend whom we shared the little we have then. Later, we moved in different directions of life. What has become of him now l don't know. Communication later thinned out . It was not era of handset, but Post office .Neither him nor me can ever then think of telephone, just out of reach.
Till date l am still thinking of him. l am sure should we see each other now either he helps out or l do or we both laughed at our past positions.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by easyelliot(m): 4:43am On Jul 10, 2018
We call this a "lifetime booty call".
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by bellotaofeek: 5:19am On Jul 10, 2018
In Tyrese's voice " come back to me shawty" grin
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by Ignatio(m): 5:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Anyone seen Acrimony?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by IsaacBuchi(m): 5:34am On Jul 10, 2018
LaudableXX:

You just can't marry her because..... of what? shocked She is a witch, or she is an ogbanje? Which one?

Cos some are just the best girl (+friend) in the world, but something else triggers us for a wife....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by doskie(m): 5:54am On Jul 10, 2018
see that little boys face in the picture. im sure hes the girls brother
Re: Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) by zionstaar75: 5:55am On Jul 10, 2018
The poverty mentality prevalelent here is evident,have you asked yourself if the girl can afford this car herself?do you know how rich she or her parents are?for the guy to buy her this car should tell you she's not a broke ass and for your information not every girl sleeps with guys that gives them gifts.it's amazing what poverty can reduce a man's thinking to.the car is not even brand new

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.