Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Anioma State And South East Zone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma State And South East Zone (39361 Views)

Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State / Anioma State & Southeast Comparison: Education, Standard Of Living And Economy / How insecurity worsened in S-East zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2018
hammer6F:

I AM NOT DISPUTING ANYTHING U HAVE SAID.

WE ARE SAYING THE SAMETHING BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS AM REALISTIC AND U ARE GETTING CARRIED AWAY IN UTOPIA.

ONITSHA WILL ALWAYS BE ANIOMA BUT WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IN ANAMBRA.

ASIDE ONITSHA, THERE IS ALSO OGBARU.

THESE PEOPLE ARE CLOSELY KITH WITH ANIOMA BUT WILL FOREVER REMAIN IN ANAMBRA.

THEY ARE PROUD IGBOS WITH NO CONFUSION.
I don't have time for your nonsense today. Just continue decieving yourself.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Throwback: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2018
gidgiddy:

I have tried to explain this to but it can't get through. Before Anioma state can be created, a law must be passed that allows the creation of new states. It is only when that law is passed you can start talking about Anioma state. You are here talking about the creation of Anioma state so that Igbos can get one more state but you do not seem to realise the same law that will create Anioma state will also allow the North to create more than 20 new states if they want this.

The same law will allow the West to create 5 new states or more.

The Mid-West want at least 5 states including the proposed Spa state

With everybody having the power to create as much state as they want, state creation would lose its value

So you can actually argue logically and objectively as this?

Everything you said above is spot on.

But when it comes to your IPOB arguments concerning Biafra, you suddenly overlook all the background requirements you have alluded to here including the constitution and the fact that the SouthEast has an existing democratic and constitutional leadership that is not IPOB and that has not demanded for anything, and that IPOB as a pressure group has not deemed necessary to influence or change.

You overlook that all the want-away regions in the world that IPOB love to reference, that also currently have such recognized constitutional and democratic leadership, use such recognized leadership as the front and advocates for the separation they are demanding, and not a nonentity boyscout group making demands without any empowerment by those they are claiming to advocate for.

When it comes to IPOB you suddenly lose your thinking cap, and insist that a road that has never existed must be created for your own demands.

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Mynd44: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Anioma territory stretches from Edo state ( Igbanke) to imo state (Ndoni). Our land is just largest in Delta North. You'll find Aniomas in Delta, Rivers, Imo, Edo and Anambra.
But Aniomas are Igbos right? A sub-tribe like the Waawa in Nothern Enugu
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Ikenna0b:

I don't have time for your nonsense today. Just continue decieving yourself.

OK,

INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON YOUR LOST IGBO BROTHERS IN EDO, U ARE AFTER THOSE AT HOME.

SEE THE WAY I DEY LAUGH U. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Who's going to force them out of SE when they themselves stand aside Aniomas in everything we do. They themselves equally identify as Aniomas. Just because they happen to be in Anambra does not remove who they are and just like Igbanke, they are in acceptance of the Anioma heritage.

See obi of onitsha for wetin? Have the obi denounced Anioma? Despite the Anioma state creation topic has been in circulation for years, have the Obi came out and disagreed with the inclusion of onitsha there?

Why is it that it's always other Anambra Igbos that's against onitsha joining the kiths. Jeez we're all Igbo. Whether onitsha is Anioma state or Anambra state, all Igbos benefits from it dumbass hence, the people in question have zero problem with inclusion in Anioma state. If you have a problem with it, go and cry to obi and beg him to start fighting against it. Nonsense.

Let me say it again carry your nonsense and Waka from my face. Mgbeke feeling funky
let them keep deceiving themselves grin
Onitsha equally identify as anioma
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Who's going to force them out of SE when they themselves stand aside Aniomas in everything we do. They themselves equally identify as Aniomas. Just because they happen to be in Anambra does not remove who they are and just like Igbanke, they are in acceptance of the Anioma heritage.

See obi of onitsha for wetin? Have the obi denounced Anioma? Despite the Anioma state creation topic has been in circulation for years, have the Obi came out and disagreed with the inclusion of onitsha there?

Why is it that it's always other Anambra Igbos that's against onitsha joining the kiths. Jeez we're all Igbo. Whether onitsha is Anioma state or Anambra state, all Igbos benefits from it dumbass hence, the people in question have zero problem with inclusion in Anioma state. If you have a problem with it, go and cry to obi and beg him to start fighting against it. Nonsense.

Let me say it again carry your nonsense and Waka from my face. Mgbeke feeling funky

your problem is that u don't know boundary and ethnic histories....

u only believe what u were told.....oral history.......

By the time everybody gets his priority right....then this won't be an argument.....

If u want anioma state...is okay...infact fine....but the state has to stretch far to benin...I believe delta, edo and some part of let's say kogi can form the Anioma state.

No more igboland will be carved out to strangers or non-igbo all in the name of anioma state or country..........

Unlike I said earlier....igbos will be looking towards port harcourt (igweocha), imo axis for new state....not anioma.

Bringing in non-igbos will further infiltrate our camps.

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2018
hammer6F:

OK,

INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON YOUR LOST IGBO BROTHERS IN EDO, U ARE AFTER DOES AT HOME.

SEE THE WAY I DEY LAUGH U. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that dress is a typical anioma dress
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2018
Mynd44:

But Aniomas are Igbos right? A sub-tribe like the Waawa in Nothern Enugu

Yes. We have few individuals within our territory that self identify their town as their tribe. Although they exist, they are in the minority despite the rumors some people keep spreading.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2018
hammer6F:

NO THEY WONT. grin
we shall see grin
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2018
hammer6F:

OK,

INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON YOUR LOST IGBO BROTHERS IN EDO, U ARE AFTER THOSE AT HOME.

Keep laughing. You better go and beg obi of onitsha to start denouncing onitsha inclusion in Anioma state. Like play like play, you going to wake up with Onitsha in Anioma state tongue

Igbanke na done deal
Onitsha and all Anioma territories in Anambra also na done deal.
Go argue with your grand papa if e pain you.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Mynd44: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Yes. We have few individuals within our territory that self identify their town as their tribe. Although they exist, they are in the minority despite the rumors some people keep spreading.
This is educating.

Thanks
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Keep laughing. You better go and beg obi of onitsha to start denouncing onitsha inclusion in Anioma state. Like play like play, you going to wake up with Onitsha in Anioma state tongue

Igbanke na done deal
Onitsha and all Anioma territories in Anambra also na done deal.
Go argue with your grand papa if e pain you.

NOBODY WILL DO DAT.

ONITSHA IS ANIOMA.

I AN ANAMBRA MAN WILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY DAT.

BUT THEY ARE FOREVER ANAMBRA.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2018
aniomafirstson:

let them keep deceiving themselves grin
Onitsha equally identify as anioma

You dey mind am. The people that accept Anioma title will kick against being included in Anioma state grin.
Na weed him smoke.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2018
hammer6F:

NOBODY WILL DO DAT.

ONITSHA IS ANIOMA.

I AN ANAMBRA MAN WILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY DAT.

BUT THEY ARE FOREVER ANAMBRA.

We shall see.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2018
Mynd44:

This is educating.

Thanks
You're welcome
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Distortion of history won't help....where was it written that anioma are igbos.....and all these while history has not made it more pronounced.......

Stop spreading lies....it will confuse the future generations......coz when a teacher makes a mistake it affects generation un born.

Pursue anioma with igbanke down edo and leave SE alone...infact leave igbos alone...
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Distortion of history won't help....where was it written that anioma are igbos.....and all these while history has not made it more pronounced.......

Stop spreading lies....it will confuse the future generations......coz when a teacher makes a mistake it affects generation un born.

Pursue anioma with igbanke down edo and leave SE alone...infact leave igbos alone...
Anu gboko

since no SE Igbo can caution you including the dumbheaded hammerf
we will leave u guys alone once we get anioma state and anioma communities in SE are seeded to us

anything apart from that na nonsense
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Can someone tell this Aboki to leave me alone. Wetin be your problem? Get the Bleep out of my mention.

3 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2018
aniomafirstson:

we will leave u guys alone once we get anioma state and anioma communities in SE are seeded to us

WE CANNOT ALLOW U TO CORRUPT OUR IGBO PEOPLE IN ONITSHA, WITH UR INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

ALWAYS DENYING WHO U ARE, BECOS OF MINORITIES SURROUNDING UR LAND.

U COMMITED ABOMINATION.

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Throwback: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2018
hammer6F:
HOW NDIIGBO ALLOWED ANIOMA TO BE ADDED TO WESTERN REGION IN THE FIRST PLACE I WILL NEVER KNOW.

NNAMDI AZIKIWE WAS NOT POLITICALLY SAVVY.

Did you think the North, East, West and Lagos structure of Nigeria happened in the political time of Azikiwe and Awolowo?

That structure was a structure that existed as at the time of amalgamation in 1914 when Azikiwe was still counting ABC and 123.

In fact the 2 piece structure of what was Southern Nigeria predated the amalgamation of 1914, as it already existed as Southern Protectorate, with same Niger River boundary separating the West from the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Anu gboko

You dey mind am. If I start insulting SE now that's when you'll see them rushing to wail about he's not igbo and shouldn't allow outsiders create problems between "brothers". Yet they'll keep quiet while the ediot is insulting Aniomas left and right. Nonsense
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2018
Throwback:

Did you the North, East, West and Lagos structure of Nigeria happened in the political time of Azikiwe and Awolowo?

That structure was a structure that existed as at the time of amalgamation in 1914 when Azikiwe was still counting ABC and 123.

NOTED!
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Anu gboko

Igboland is not much and u want igbo territory to be ceded to strangers...so that we will allow our fellow igbos to suffer in u people's hands.............In the voice of ojukwu....NEVER.....

call me names no problem....but I will not relent to fight and protect igboland from the diabolical machinations of non-igbos and strangers.....
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2018
hammer6F:

WE CANNOT ALLOW U TO CORRUPT OUR IGBO PEOPLE IN ONITSHA, WITH UR INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

ALWAYS DENYING WHO U ARE, BECOS OF MINORITIES SURROUNDING UR LAND.

U COMMITED ABOMINATION.
You're a complete 1mbecile

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2018
Ikenna0b:

You dey mind am. If I start insulting SE now that's when you'll see them rushing to wail about he's not igbo and shouldn't allow outsiders create problems between "brothers". Yet they'll keep quiet while the ediot is insulting Aniomas left and right. Nonsense

HOW CANN A CHILD INSULT ITS MOTHER?

ABOMINATION!
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Xander85: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2018
Bane2020:

I just have a simple task for you, cause I don't have the strength to entertain senseless arguments with a faceless troll on the internet... the task is quite simple. At your leisure time, take a trip to Delta state... Delta North to be precise in Anioma territory, go to the middle of a busy road or place in any part of Anioma (try Asaba if you have the gall), stand in the middle of a busy crowd and shout "Anioma is not Igboland, and Anioma are not Igbo" three times while recording yourself for evidence of course...the point is, if you somehow manage to avoid been beaten to a coma or at worst lynched, then pm your account number after your escapade and I'll send you #500k right away for all your troubles(you can quote me on this wager) .. I stay in the USA, so some dollars sent to you won't be a problem for me.

As an Anioma son I feel personally insulted at your audacious insinuations, like many Anioma's out there... But you are very lucky this is the internet where any mo. ron can say anything from the safety of his decrepit abode, yet you are not completely safe cause I have computer geeks in Nigeria that can easily hack your ip address and find out where you stay, just be careful about tripping nerves on sensitive issues like this.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Bros, you may just as well have suggested he goes to the market place in Daura and screams over a loudspeaker that Buhari is a clueless, cow-fuc'king retar'd not deserving of governing a kindergarten never mind an entire country! shocked
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Igboland is not much and u want igbo territory to be ceded to strangers...so that we will allow our fellow igbos to suffer in u people's hands.............In the voice of ojukwu....NEVER.....

call me names no problem....but I will not relent to fight and protect igboland from the diabolical machinations of non-igbos and strangers.....

THEY WILL NOT ONLY NEED REHABILITATION.

THEY WILL NEED TO UNDERGO CLEANSING.

THEY COMMITED ABOMINATION.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2018
DELTA ANIOMA LEARNT ALOT OF NONSENSE FROM THE MINORITIES SURROUNDING THEM.

CULTURAL REHABILITATION IS NOT ENOUGH, THEY NEED CLEANSING.

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Ikenna0b:

That's what they normally do..on social media they claim we deny being igbos but in real life they deny us outrightly.

see how that aboki or igbowannabe keep using their head heck they couldn't even caution him.

Even afam4eva or whatever his name his keeps saying they should cut off igbo groups outside SE and go on their on...no problem with that but just sede the anioma communities in SE and everyone would be fine.

SE Igbo keeps disgracing themselves on social media..you can imagine the nonsense in that ebonyi vs anambra thread and you wonder why Igbo groups outside SE dont want to identify with them.

SE should sort themselves first before even thinking of adding anioma to SE.

If anioma state is created I want it zoned to SS not SE
let's keep dividing ourselves..NONSENSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2018
aniomafirstson:

That's what they normally do..on social media they claim we deny being igbos but in real life they deny us outrightly.

see how that aboki or igbowannabe keep using their head heck they couldn't even caution him.

Even afam4eva or whatever his name his keeps saying they should cut off igbo groups outside SE and go on their on...no problem with that but just sede the anioma communities in SE and everyone would be fine.

SE Igbo keeps disgracing themselves on social media..you can imagine the nonsense in that ebonyi vs anambra thread and you wonder why Igbo groups outside SE dont want to identify with them.

we never wanted any anioma state before....neither are we ceding any territory to any body.....

Create ur anioma state and remain in SS but bear in mind that no single igboland will b ceded to u people....never...
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Patrioticooduan: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Nigerians are talking of creating more states when we should planning to go back to regional government. Where will government get the funds to create more states? So Nigeria must have 50 states before we know we are in the wrong direction?
I don't support restructuring. I am of the opinion that Nigeria should be split

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2018
aniomafirstson:

I don't blame them. They've repeatedly cried all over how Aniomas denies igbo despite the fallacy but who the Bleep wouldn't. Honestly, watching SE Igbos on this forum and other social media platform, I'm starting to see how the deniers wake up one day proud to be igbo and the next day completing disassociating from Igbos.

Aniomas have repeatedly defended their miserable asses on the forums when they are getting insulted; infact, there was a time when it was predominately Aniomas decking them but whenever, a miscreants comes along and start insulting Anioma, you'll see a miserable SE igbo goat like hammer6f dancing to the tune, aiding in mocking their "brother" while the rest of them stay in the side watching. Fucking bastards.

That's why I don't even get involved anymore when Afonjas are dragging them to filth on this forum. Until Igbos is mentioned, I stay away. I won't be surprised if that's the reason most Aniomas that used to be on this forum left. They claim "Igbo unity" all over social media but yet never EVER displays it. Nonsense

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Tribunal: Shehu Sani’s Tweet As Atiku, PDP Lose (Screenshot) / Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart / Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.