Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 (40339 Views)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Ugosample(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2018
Liberator007:
The truth remains that Kemi forged the NYSC certificate. Any other thing is just distraction. Let her face the full wrath of the law

Of course we know that

Let these fools be fooling themselves

She is a goner

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by dyydxx: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2018
fyneguy:

The answer is YES

Kemi did not work in Nigeria till she was over 30 years. Hence, the exemption was in order!

No. The exemption isn't for those that started work over 30, it's for those that graduated after 30 and she clearly graduated at 22, hence there is no justification based on Age as purported in her fake certificate.

The real issue is that she doesn't even qualify for exemption so why does she have one?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by rezzy: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2018
goaldynboy:
Fakes!! BMC producing another Oluwole certificate to justify Kemi Adeosun Oluwole Certificate!

Why is there so many discrepancies between the two certificates?! Why is the signature the last item in the so called Segun Yakubu Haruna Certificate, whereas that is not so in that of Kemi Adeosun?! Why is the entire "wordings" and paragraph different?!

Why is there the phrase " day of " after "7"in Kemi's Oluwole Certificate but that can't be found in Segun Yakubu Haruna's Oluwole Certificate?!

Why is the so called Segun Yakubu Haruna covering other vital parts of the certificate?! Anybody can sit at his home to forge Bomoi signature! The signature is even easy to forge?!

Why is it taking NYSC ages to verify the allegation and taking Kemi Adeosun decades to absolve herself?! Because underhand cover up is already going on!

And the Op zombie had to comment twice after the post just to bamboozle his fellow zombie!!

Just wait a minute somebody will soon come up with a certificate bearing the signature of the successor of Bomoi dated march 2009 to refute your lame and shoddy attempt at covering up!

One is exemption certificate while the other is discharge certificate
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Hustoto: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2018
your certificate is fake. It looks too new for a certificate signed 9 years ago. Ur certificate is fresh and printed not too long ago. Morons

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by michoim(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2018
NYSC certificates are normally signed long before the end of that service year

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Oblang(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2018
The claim by PT that because the DG left earlier and could not have signed the certificate is lame. The template could have bin printed in advance..
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by agabusta: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2018
frowland:

Bomoi is responsible for BATCH A, B and C. Its one batch split into three!!!! Get this facts straight please. ..and for signature, DG does not seat down on a desk signing all one after the other. Its a mass signature production.

Bros you are wrong. Someone already posted the picture of batch B certificate signed by another person in August. Check page 2 of the thread, comment of the Ogomba. He attached a pic.

ogwomba:
But, why is this discharge certificate that came earlier different.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by dyn1800: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Then why not allowing Part-time studies graduates to serve?

capitalzero:
In accordance with the National Youth Service Corps Decree 1993 section 2 subsection (1) it is stipulated that;
"With effect from 1st August, 1985, a person shall NOT be called upon to serve in the service corps if, at the date of graduation or obtaining his diploma or other professional qualification" :
1. He is over the age of thirty (30) years
2. He has served in the Armed Forces of the Federation or the Nigeria Police Force for a period of more than nine months; or
3. He is a member of staff of any of the following:
The Nigerian Security Organization or
The State Security Service, or
The National Intelligence Agency or
The Defence Intelligence Service
4. He has been conferred with any National Honour.
These categories of persons are therefore exempted from service and issued with the Certificates of Exemption.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by NairaMaster1(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:
Premium Times, how market with your thoughtless FBI investigation...? grin grin grin

How much you collect from Saraki and his minions?

grin grin grin

I am sure you went to school. So, you think the DG sat and signed those certificates one-by-one? Just a sample signature to be scanned on subsequent ones. The foregoing can't rule out forgery. Any printer can do that. That was Brigadier General YUSUF BOMOI, that's is the signature on my NYSC discharged certificate. It can be forged.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Ugosample(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2018
oshe11:
Honestly ALOT of NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS

THE OP INCLUSIVE.......

The question being asked is, IS KEMI ELIGIBLE TO FILE FOR EXEMPTION?

AND THE ANSWER IS NO!!!

SO WHY IS SHE HAVING AN EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE?

Help me ask that foolish guy
he is just bleating like a goat
To make matters worse, he is dragging Igbos/Ipob into this

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Rickyuzzy(f): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2018
agabusta:

Are you saying yours is also different from that of the person I just quoted? You guys passed out at almost the same time.

Yes, the exact same one that is on Adeosun's certificate
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Alva2018: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2018
Let them be deceiving themselves,we know real from fake

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Sheggy13(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2018
lade007:

She might be over 30 when she graduated from the University....Let the law find out what the truth is
The records are all over the internet. She wasn't over 30 when she was graduated. She was just 22. She was born in 1967 and graduated in 1989. The point is she wasn't eligible for exemption at all. Peradventure the exemption certificate given to her is genuine (which I don't think so) ,then it must have been in error, or perhaps she bribed to get it, which would make whoever issued it to her in NYSC complicit. So you get the true pictures now?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by agabusta: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

Yes, the exact same one that is on Adeosun's certificate

Can you show us just the edge indicating the year and the signature like that Ogwomba pic?
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by dyydxx: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2018
Sheggy13:

The records are all over the internet. She wasn't over 30 when she was graduated. She was just 22. She was born in 1967 and graduated in 1989. The point is she wasn't eligible for exemption at all. Peradventure the exemption certificate given to her is genuine (which I don't think so) ,then it must have been in error, or perhaps she bribed to get it, which would make whoever issued it to her in NYSC complicit. So you get the true pictures now?

exactly, she doesn't deserve exemption in the first place

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by NairaMaster1(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:

Segun Yakubu Haruna ��

https://mobile.twitter.com/SegunYHaruna/status/1016403231952515077

That mean we served at the same time, but, let me educate you that Bomoi only dropped a sample signature. Any printer can bring out same. They are all over .

The thing is that we support evil due to sentiment. NYSC certificate is not a must for that office. Forging it is criminal. In a civilized society she will bow out. Why can't NYSC come out with a clear statement like ABU, Zaria did to Dino? I am sure you were Mad at Dino? Let us sanitize our country. This is bad if true.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Liberator007(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2018
schoolboij:

Was she living close to you? You are asking her whereabouts.

No one stresses themselves in the face of baseless accusations. The only evidence PMT had that it was forged was that the DG left in January. I have seen some certificates of people that passed out in September of 2009 that carries the DG signature. Are they fake too? I know you are trying to bring her down because she's yoruba.

Innoson forged a document and has refused to appear in court and I don't see you bark like a mad dog over it.
I know your type and I knew that is what you would resort to - showing your lack of parental training for all to see and wonder the kind of legacy to leave behind for the children who will be unfortunate to come through you to this world. I asked questions which your silly self blatantly ignored. I am sure you are of the same breed - A certificate forger. I am at work and I would best ignore you before I add to your misery. You should read the Premium Times report again before you keep making a fool of yourself rubbishing whatever little efforts your parents made in making sure you turned out better than this trash that you are. have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by keryj(f): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2018
The silence means case closed.
The silence means it will definitely be covered up.
The silence means we will use their accusation to form our defence.
The delayed silence means that those interested in this topic are wasting their time.
The silence means Buhari will use this opportunity to prove his doubters wrong that he is fighting corruption.

Me too am going to be silence because i didnt just tyoe this.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by frowland(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2018
agabusta:

Bros you are wrong. Someone already posted the picture of batch B certificate signed by another person in August. Check page 3 of the thread.

...and someone posted his for Batch B for BOMOI, then whats your point? You need to ask the bloke with different signature the circumstances that led to him getting such cert. A look at his own certificate clearly its totally different from the mainstream.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2018
toluwalopsy:

God bless you. That's exactly my point. And those places she's worked before deserves to be sued too. Why will she be employed without serving her fatherland. I guess she went for that exemption when she wanted to start a job with the state government. Although she's my role model being a finance person as I am too but she should face the full wrath of the law.

Too many daft people on nairaland. She worked in UK where nysc certificate is not needed to work and you want to sue them?

She only came to Nigeria in 2000 when she was well over 30, hence she applied for exemption letter.

Understand an issue before delving into it so as not to look like a fool.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by lade007(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2018
Sheggy13:

You're right sir...I was'nt informed about her age before. Thanks for sharing your knowledge on the matter

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Dpharisee: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2018
The edge of your own has rectangle blocks but Kemis own has NYSC Logo all around it. Why the difference?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by dyydxx: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2018
schoolboij:

Too many daft people on nairaland. She worked in UK where nysc certificate is not needed to work and you want to sue them?

She only came to Nigeria in 2000 when she was well over 30, hence she applied for exemption letter.

Understand an issue before delving into it so as not to look like a fool.

she is not qualified to apply for an exemption letter, why does she have one?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Sheggy13(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2018
fyneguy:

The answer is YES

Kemi did not work in Nigeria till she was over 30 years. Hence, the exemption was in order!
Stop saying what you don't know. I have cases of people I know, even already British citizens, that obtained both first and Masters degrees from UK, been working there and were well over 30 when they came to serve in Nigeria. Exemption was not approved for them because NYSC indicated that they were not up to 30 when they obtained their first degrees. They had no option than to serve. I have one that served in my office and was always complaining about why exemption wasn't given to her. Kemi's case cannot be different.
It's either hers is forged(most likely) or she bribed to have one arranged for her since legally she wasn't qualified to be exempted (least likely, but this Nigeria though).

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Liberator007:
I know your type and I knew that is what you would resort to - showing you lack of parental training for all to see and wonder the kind of legacy to leave behind for the children who will be unfortunate to come through you to this world. I asked questions which your silly self blatantly ignored. I am sure you are of the same breed - A certificate forger. I am at work and I would best ignore you before I add to your misery. You should read the Premium Times report again before you keep making a fool of yourself rubbishing whatever little efforts your parents made in making sure you turned out better than this trash that you are. have a good day.

Keep showing the world your lack of parental upbringing by spewing gibberish online. I just answered your foolish and thoughtless questions. PMT only relied on signature which have been proven to be inadequate because signatures are printed on documents pre-issue. If you are pained that I exposed your lack of education then I'm not sorry.
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by agabusta: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2018
frowland:

...and someone posted his for Batch B for BOMOI, then whats your point? You need to ask the bloke with different signature the circumstances that led to him getting such cert. A look at his own certificate clearly its totally different from the mainstream.

Gawd! Nigerians can argue eh.

I have checked other certificates dated August 2009, and they were signed exactly like that one posted by Ogwonba.

NYSC certs is not something difficult to come by. Ask your colleagues which year they got discharged and simply ask to see a soft copy of the cert of those that were discharged in Aug, 2009.

If you have one with a contrary signature but dated August, 2009, pls show us. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2018
Ugosample:

Of course we know that

Let these fools be fooling themselves

She is a goner

Wawa. Why not sack her. You know the certificate is fake because you are the DG of nysc. Fool.
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by emanobis(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:

Segun Yakubu Haruna ��

https://mobile.twitter.com/SegunYHaruna/status/1016403231952515077
If you finished your service by March 2009 and your CNS was signed by the DG who stepped down by January, that means those that passed out by March must be the Batch B or Stream II which makes the DG the rightful person to sign your cert; but talking of Eight months after stepping down is a cause for alarm. Besides, if Kemi was 22 as at the period in question, why did she go for exemption? My brother, your arguement holds no water

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2018
NairaMaster1:

I am sure you went to school. So, you think the DG sat and signed those certificates one-by-one? Just a sample signature to be scanned on subsequent ones. The foregoing can't rule out forgery. Any printer can do that. That was Brigadier General YUSUF BOMOI, that's is the signature on my NYSC discharged certificate. It can be forged.

What is your evidence it was forged? Because PMT says so?
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Saintp(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Looking at this issue critically, her certificate may likely not be fake. Look at what I think happened

1. As at the time she came back, she had a god father who used his connection to compel NYSC to issue her the exemption she was not qualified to get.

2. She didn't know that the issue will resurface. Make no mistake, she will not be the first one to be in this position, it is just that her own has been made open.

During my own time, I saw someone who was 40 years serving after graduating at 25. According to him, NYSC refused to give him exemption certificate because he graduated at 25 abroad. He had no choice than to serve even though he was 40 as he needed the certificate for something.

Notice that NYSC is now in dilemma. If they confirm it is authentic then someone has to explain why they broke the law. NYSC has to either save her and take the fall or disown her and save themselves. Both the govt and NYSC are taking their time to see how to wriggle out of it. My guess is that NYSC will take the fall and the govt will compensate them through the back door as part of the bargain. This is Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by Holak: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:
getting more interesting day by day, this season film na epic movie.
Who signed this 2months after?
Also, can we see other signed certificates of 2009 ending to know if it was signed by same DG, if yes, why should a DG still sign an official document 9months after leaving a post?
what is NYSC transition period like?
if no, why is Kemi's signature different from others of the same period?
As at then,there was uniformity in NYSC mobilization and the period for batch C was around Oct/Nov, how come Kemi's cert states Sept?

One is NYSC completion certificate, the other is Exemption certificate, so definitely the designs will be different. Exemption may come at any time outside the service window and must not correspond with the service schedules.
Re: NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 by precious1967(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69233259:
Waiting to hear the final report from NYSC, we dont engage in beer parlor talks until we see facts.
May the law takes its full course.
the more you look the less u see. the head belongs to Adeosun while the body belongs to another person. exemption and discharge certificate which one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nine Corpers Drown In Taraba During Picnic By Riverside / Share Your Nysc Sex Tales / Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.