Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (52565 Views)

Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by MNDY(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2018
BUHARI is old and like any other old person, the brain is deteriorating and to reason well becomes a problem. That there is what we all must deal with until 2019 when we send him back to Daura.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Prettysophy: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2018
Look at them, HYPOCRITES!!!
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by oomar(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2018
Useless nigerian
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2018
These old men should all be retired
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Billygee2u: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:
One thing that has continues to amaze me is the oneness amongst Nigerians to send the illiterate cow-herder in Aso Rock back to #DAURA.

Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by GabrielandMichl(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2018
Jamezafolabi40:
The former Vice president and presidential aspirant 2019, Sir Atiku Abubakar alongside Deputy Speaker of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu and Governor Akwa Ibom State, Godswill Akpabio, Olu Falae stood in protest against the dreadful killings in the Northern part of Nigeria. Which was tagged : Buhari Nigeria Lives Matter, Stop the Killings

Post Link -Gistmattaz News
These faces are not smiling.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by oruma19: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:
One thing that has continues to amaze me is the oneness amongst Nigerians to send the illiterate cow-herder in Aso Rock back to #DAURA.

WC oneness? They are not gathering becos of me and u bro, they are criminals fighting for their pockets. Like I always and will always say, Nigerian politicians are only sensible when they are not in power, once they get there they become fools with blocked ears. We need new people not this same old criminals. I dont like Buhari bt I also dont like the other PDP criminals. After elections they will settle amongst themselves and gang up against the masses again, the cycle continues
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by asha9: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2018
So far as Bubu is removed. cool

oruma19:
WC oneness? They are not gathering becos ofe and u bro, they are criminals fighting for their pockets. Like I always and will always say, Nigerian politicians are only sensible when they are not in power, once they get there they nece fools and blocked ears. We need new people not this same old criminals. I dont like Buhari bt I also dont like the other PDP criminals. After elections they will settle amongst themselves and gang up against the masses agdjm, the cycle continues
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by oruma19: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:
So far as Bubu is removed. cool

same thing we said about Jonathan. Isorite. Buhari really remove food from plenty people mouth sha... Lolz. See as them gather, I wonder who remains in APC. Why do I feel Buhari is doing something right? If not for the killings, its like Mohammadu Buhari has done something different the masses are not seeing yet. Just see the number of politicians that have stopped eating free money..chaiii
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by asha9: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2018
We want GEJ PDP back because essential commodities were affordable then than now.

oruma19:
same thing we said about Jonathan. Isorite. Buhari really remove food from plenty people mouth sha... Lolz. See as them gather, I wonder who remains in APC. Why do I feel Buhari is doing something right? If not for the killings, its like Mohammadu Buhari has done something different the masses are not seeing yet. Just see the number of politicians that have stopped eating free money..chaiii
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Goddex: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by CoolAmbience(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:

Has he been prosecuted? Hypocrites. Bubu must go.

You don't understand English? He is been prosecuted, that includes further that investigations are being carried out.

We are awaiting your choice looter candidate from your cohort of looters.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by tragergeorge(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:

I rather stick with the dullard than to support all this smart blood sucking heartless bastards
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by asha9: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2018
Show us evidence that he is being prosecuted. Has EFCC or DSS arrested him? Show us where he was arraigned in any Nigerian court. The only reason you Yorubas are supporting this wicked and demonic administration is because your son is on the ticket. But I assure you, Nigerians prefer PDP than APC.

CoolAmbience:

You don't understand English? He is been prosecuted, that includes further that investigations are being carried out.

We are awaiting your choice looter candidate from your cohort of looters.

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by asha9: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2018
Bubu has sucked more blood than even the civil war.

tragergeorge:
I rather stick with the dullard than to support all this smart blood sucking heartless bastards
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by tragergeorge(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:
Bubu has sucked more blood than even the civil war.

this next asshole will be worse,and to think of it all this ones face I de see so na same old shit,,,,we thought obj was bad ,we com see gej,things come worse,den baba come show,my brother wetin I de see now my mouth no fit talk,,9ja just de worse since 1914,,make d next person no go lead us to wen we come de kill people chop o,cos now both rat,cat,bird monkey anything na mehn de chaw now
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by famosh: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:

Like it was great under your PDP, right?
When will our IPIGs have sense?
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Automatic3444(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234108:
Una no reach!
Sai Baba we know!!!

Just because of small egujie...Failure is failure ... Nigeria cant put their destiny on APC... A party of propagada..3yrs nothing to show.. All what he know is PLS VOTE FOR ME, I FAIL BEFORE I WILL NOT FAIL YOU AGAIN... I WILL MAKE FUEL 45 AND DOLLAR EQUAL TO 1 NAIRA... WHAT A SHAME
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by CoolAmbience(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:
Show us evidence that he is being prosecuted. Has EFCC or DSS arrested him? Show us where he was arraigned in any Nigerian court. The only reason you Yorubas are supporting this wicked and demonic administration is because your son is on the ticket. But I assure you, Nigerians prefer PDP than APC.

If you were smart, his sack would be enough evidence that this administration does not condone financial recklessness.

What did the former president do when allegations of impropriety were levelled on Deziani Allison-Madueke and Stella Oduah?

To think that you pass me for a Yoruba person, solely on account of my opinion on an issue, is even more laughable.

You are in no position to know who Nigerians prefer. I doubt that you have been to two-third the number of states in Nigeria.

https://www.thecable.ng/efcc-babachir-lawals-arrest-nothing-obasanjos-letter

http://www.punchng.com/breaking-efcc-releses-babachir-lawal-on-bail/
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by asha9: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Stop spitting on me please. Has he been prosecuted? So he was sacked to go and enjoy his loots? Bubu must go whether you guys agrees or not. This is the worst administration in the history of Nigeria.

CoolAmbience:

If you were smart, his sack would be enough evidence that this administration does not condone financial recklessness.

What did the former president do when allegations of impropriety were levelled on Allison-Madueke and Stella Oduah?

To think that you pass me for a Yoruba person, solely on account of my opinion on an issue, is even more laughable.

You are in no position to know who Nigerians prefer. I doubt that you have been to two-third the number of states in Nigeria.

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by CoolAmbience(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:
Stop spitting on me please. Has he been prosecuted? So he was sacked to go and enjoy his loots? Bubu must go whether you guys agrees or not. This is the worst administration in the history of Nigeria.

Shut up and do some research yourself.

What are those links that I sent you?

Present your candidate first before making noise.

If things are worst, then it is for you.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by asha9: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Shut up and show me the evidence that he is being prosecuted. You said he was being prosecuted, so the burden is on you to prove your point with evidence. So he was invited and what next?? What next? Have you heard of the matter again? Rubbish

CoolAmbience:

Shut up and do some research yourself.

What are those links that I sent you?

Present your candidate first before making noise.

If things are worst, then it is for you.

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by ishowla: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Why are u all looking somewhere else. Mumu people, Nigerian know what to do
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
goaldynboy:
This thread is reeking of zombies and BMC! Tufiakwa! See how they are struggling in the first page to meet their target because 30k!! kiss

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Charly68: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Corrupt people,they are the ones killing & at the same time accusing & protesting against Buhari ..Who is deceiving who now
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234108:
Una no reach! Sai Baba we know!!!

Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Torylanez(m): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
fallout87:

Did Buhari return his jeeps and cash gifts as well?

did obj, and other ex. presidents given to at that time returned theirs?
its there right not a gift u dumbdaft
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by deebrain(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
I no even know wetin to vote again....

What is the difference between a thief and a killer?
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by CoolAmbience(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
asha9:
Shut up and show me the evidence that he is being prosecuted. You said he was being prosecuted, so the burden is on you to prove your point with evidence. So he was invited and what next?? What next? Have you heard of the matter again? Rubbish

These are the meanings of the word 'prosecution'.

the institution and conducting of legal proceedings against someone in respect of a criminal charge.

the continuation of a course of action with a view to its completion.

Get some education my friend, you really need it.
Re: Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" by Belluchii: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is just a protest to tarnish the presidents effort on the fight against insurgency. it is glaring that this movement is a political one, it has no link with the welfare of the people. The patriotic Nigerians knows that the president has being doing what is supposed to be done to eradicate this problem. Under hi administration, a successful military operation was carried out across the country, Major arrests and crime syndicates dismantled,Establishment of the 8 force division in Monguno, more than a million displaced persons returned to their homes and communities across the Northeast, and the list goes on. [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.