Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared (1833 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2010
My female friend said her BF of 3 yrs gave her 200k cash gift for her b.day and has stopped calling neither does he pick her calls. When she goes to his hse they say he isn't in even when his car is there.
Prior to this, the highest amount he has given her is 15k.Is this a pay off or farewell gift or what? The babe is so heartbroken.
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by slex(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2010
Can't she read in between the lines?its a pay off
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by Fiobaby(f): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2010
Really a pay off!
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by infobut(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2010
Payoff indeed. well the lady in question should not use the money oooooooo.Hmm Obatala has spoken.
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2010
My crystal ball says it could be a ritualistic thing. I would throw the bag of money into his compound unspent.
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by skfa1: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

My crystal ball says it could be a ritualistic thing. I would throw the bag of money into his compound unspent.
infobut:

Payoff indeed. well the lady in question should not use the money oooooooo.Hmm Obatala has spoken.

grin grin grin
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by Sauron1: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2010
Gaggi:

My female friend said her BF of 3 yrs gave her 200k cash gift for her b.day and has stopped calling neither does he pick her calls. When she goes to his hse they say he isn't in even when his car is there.
Prior to this, the highest amount he has given her is 15k.Is this a pay off or farewell gift or what? The babe is so heartbroken.

The girl has been sacked and she was given 20 months severance package to take care of herself.
Jeeeez, i might have to start using this new method.
It makes sense!
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2010
LOL interesting response. No d guy ain't a ritualist, i've met him and he is an extreemly nice guy.
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by 190: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

ebony you too sharp
exact wat i wanted 2 say~
but i bet if it were u,
you wud have spent like 50k away from the money sha! kiss
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2010
Mehn, a guy pays her $200k and she's still complaining?

Plz, I wish this happens to me grin
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by LordReed(m): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2010
That he seems a nice guy doesn't rule out d possiblity of him being a ritualist, they don't go around annoucing it do they? Dat aside I think if he no longer wants a relationship wit ur friend she should just get over him n get ready for something new. She should spend the money with a clear conscience cos it was a gift.
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by Osama10(m): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2010
She should take the money and move on or give it to charity if she's scared. grin
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by saintneo(m): 12:21am On Jun 11, 2010
Guy is a PLC
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by googles: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2010
she should free him and be merry jor some boys pay off their girlfriends with STDs or HIV/AIDS sef

and some dont even pay you off they just do the-wham-baam-thank-u-ma'am thingy and run off

if shez so scared of ritualism she should deposit the money in the bank for three months or so cheesy
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by Osama10(m): 12:41am On Jun 11, 2010
@ Poster, should I post my account number here for onward transfer? grin
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by 190: 12:42am On Jun 11, 2010
googles:

she should free him and be merry jor some boys pay off their girlfriends with STDs or HIV/AIDS sef

and some dont even pay you off they just do the-[color=#990000]wham-baam
-thank-u-ma'am thingy and run off

if shez so scared of ritualism she should deposit the money in the bank for three months or so  cheesy[/color]

SAME Thing that is making u run away from me!! angry
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by googles: 12:48am On Jun 11, 2010
190:

SAME Thing that is making u run away from me!! angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wat is making me run away ?? 200k? cheesy
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by 190: 1:02am On Jun 11, 2010
nahh wahm baam!!

Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by googles: 1:10am On Jun 11, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

no its not
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by 190: 1:20am On Jun 11, 2010
then stick 2 the original plan as agreed during your holidays!
[size=3pt]u gimme sleepless nites and i know a guy is behind this[/size]

Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by googles: 1:26am On Jun 11, 2010
190:

then stick 2 the original plan as agreed during your holidays!
[size=3pt]u gimme sleepless nites and i know a guy is behind this[/size]

there was never a plan. . .
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by 190: 1:27am On Jun 11, 2010
OOh pls,
ure killin me softly~
dont make me bring my bags over~
what u tink! grin

Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by spicyhoney(f): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2010
The guy might not be a ritualist, some guys pay their girlfriends when they break up with them especially igbo guys. My close girlfriend's ex paid 400k into her account after breaking up a 4 years relationship with her saying that his parents has refused to allow him marry her because she is not igbo and he really wanted to settle down. I also ve an igbo neighbour who told me he paid his ex off when he broke up with her.

So, at poster if u dnt want to touch the money, send sm1 to pay it into a fixed deposit acct and leave it there for yrs if possible, let it yield interest for u and later on when u really need it, spend it.

I am however, not in support of a boyfriend paying an ex off, it doesnt really make sense to me.
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by ojesymsym: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2010
I have a conviction that the girl in question must have nagged him so much for money that he got frustrated and decided to give her what she valued most and then leave her alone to find someone better.
I suspect I would do same in such circumstances, to let her know he is not leaving her coz he cant give her the money but that he can leave her and still give her money.
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2010
spicyhoney:

The guy might not be a ritualist, some guys pay their girlfriends when they break up with them especially igbo guys. My close girlfriend's ex paid 400k into her account after breaking up a 4 years relationship with her saying that his parents has refused to allow him marry her because she is not igbo and he really wanted to settle down. I also ve an igbo neighbour who told me he paid his ex off when he broke up with her.

So, at poster if u dnt want to touch the money, send sm1 to pay it into a fixed deposit acct and leave it there for yrs if possible, let it yield interest for u and later on when u really need it, spend it.

I am however, not in support of a boyfriend paying an ex off, it doesnt really make sense to me.
silly talks! abeg if she the fear let her deposit the cash into my account, i'm ready for the rituals.

PLS CAN SOMEBODY PAY ME PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS grin shocked
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2010
Na wa oh . . . guys sha! undecided
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by MissyB1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2010
Damn!!! shocked shocked
That's a lovely goodbye gift. grin  cheesy To think some get slaps and punches as a reward.
Talk about a caring man!!!  grin grin tongue kiss kiss
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by yjay(f): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2010
i had no idea guys did that, was just asking a colleague here and she said it happens A LOT, she said some ladies even demand for it,

@poster, tell her to go ve some FUN with the money jare,may i suggest a total makeover grin grin grin grin ritualists ko ritualists ni
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by Ben13: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2010
ojesymsym:

I have a conviction that the girl in question must have nagged him so much for money that he got frustrated and decided to give her what she valued most and then leave her alone to find someone better.
. . .Maybe true. cheesy
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by yjay(f): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2010
Ben-10:

. . .Maybe true. cheesy

or maybe not
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2010
Pls it ain'r about being a ritualist, the girl just doesn't want to be paid off. She prefers he takes back his money and let the r/ship continue.
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by zebra543: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2010
infobut:

Ebonyeyes:

you are quick!!! that didnt even come into my mind!!! @op you don hear??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confused / My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth / Virgins Rule! Up Virgins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.