Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Should I Forgive Her Again - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her Again (76666 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Haykay2014(m): 4:25am On Jul 12, 2018
Hi
I need your help to get out of this emotional trauma I found myself.......I’m in love with a lady and later found out that she was sleeping with two other guys,I vex and told her it’s over and she begged me non stop for 3days with tears,and because of the love I have for her,I forgave her but didn’t trust,and it’s hard to drop her cos I love her wholeheartedly,and now after another one month,I saw some WhatsApp chat on her phone I found out she still does the same thing and this time with a different guy I saw update of some guys asking her to come over as dey have missed having sex with her.........now I want to drop her and let her go but my heart is not letting it go,I can’t even eat as the thought of her fills up my heart,and I don’t wanna get back into the relationship....I can’t eat and I’m loosing my strength gradually,please advise me
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:29am On Jul 12, 2018
ALAYORMII:

My girlfriend stored my name with Loveth

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by sonsomegrigbo: 4:35am On Jul 12, 2018
DEHVEHLOP :
Things are going really hard for the southeastern people. Nobody should blame them for anything. When your favorite food is no longer available, the available food becomes a favorite.
I really pity them in that region.
Please my people from the northern and South Western Nigeria, let's stop typing igbo amaka. That thing use to pain them to the bone marrow

Cc.

Ipob

Biafrans

Igbo

Fayose

FFK

NRAMDI KARU

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:40am On Jul 12, 2018
greggng:

I needed advice but I am glad you can be of help since you are a female. Yesterday a girl friend of mine visited and spent the night with me. At exactly 7am the next day she told me she will be going back to abeokuta where she lives. I don't 've cash so both of us visited bank to enable me get her some cash . From my house to iyanu ipaja is not all that far but we encounter hold up on the way and I don't 've fuel in my car....so pleaded with her that she has to come down and board a keke n apep...which is just 50naira from where we 've gotten to. She came down and I had to make a U turn.....after 30mins I called to find out how far she has gone so far but she didn't pick the call. So far I have called her more than 7times without response. I have decided she is taking me for a fool...and I am not gonna call again. I need advice cos her behaviour I cannot understand. I am beginning to feel she only care about herself.

No. I think she was hurt you couldn't make the sacrifice to complete the trip.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by apollo13(m): 4:44am On Jul 12, 2018
BlackAfrican:

I saw her conversations on FB and they're not palatable...

Throwback

she hid her other phone from me so I can't see the contents... when I discovered by accident, I ask her to unlock the phone but she refused... it led to a quarrel and I smashed the phone.... we later apologized for that episode.... two months later, I find out she's gotten another phone with which she goes online and she's been deliberately keeping it from me...

these are facts not assumptions
Apparently she's cheating on you no doubt. Better drop her and move on..
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by serenee: 4:49am On Jul 12, 2018
bros I swear I have through that lane before. it hurts like crazy. just man up and do what u knw is right cos dey never. change o
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Chinedumsimpero(m): 4:59am On Jul 12, 2018
My brother forget that girl
She don't worth u
Charge your phone and leave
you are not d one making her happy
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Slurity(m): 5:21am On Jul 12, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Throwback

she hid her other phone from me so I can't see the contents... when I discovered by accident, I ask her to unlock the phone but she refused... it led to a quarrel and I smashed the phone.... we later apologized for that episode.... two months later, I find out she's gotten another phone with which she goes online and she's been deliberately keeping it from me...

With this episode. I conclude you are dating a bitch
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 12, 2018
jaxxy:

B4 i can judge dis accurately i need to ask how serious the relationship is and how long. Gals don't fully commit until they sure of where the relationship is going. Also Gals usually have lots of advances from guys, most end in mere flirting bt one or two may become more than just that. I wud ask to check how many she actually took serious if not much question her for the truth about it and ask why she did it then decide. If its not her pattern to be promiscuous and shes remorseful give her a chance to correct her mistakes she just might change bt if ure not satisfied u can quite the relationship. Bt like insaid it depends on the level of the relationship to me.

2 yrs approximately.... would have let go if this is the first time... I forgave her and tried to talk sense to her Wen something like this happened less than 2 months ago.... now she repeats it again.... what hurts most is her continuous attempts to cover up her tracks with lies... she'll either lie or keep quiet abt something she knows she's done wrong.... she's been texting and calling that I should forgive her that she has nothing with the guys bt I don't want to be burnt a third time.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by talk2percy(m): 5:53am On Jul 12, 2018
That's what Most of them are, online whores!

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by srclark: 6:02am On Jul 12, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello NLs,
I'm too emotionally drained to make sound judgement so I need your contribution on this issue.

I found out recently that my gf has been living a secret life online. My findings suggest that she may be cheating on me... Why? She's been communicating with an ex that practically broke her heart in the past...

She's also frequently communicating with another guy on Facebook who has repeatedly called her my love, honey, sweetheart and other romantic pet names and she has reciprocated most times.... At a point, the guy said he was naked and waiting for her at home... And she said she's coming... I guess they took the conversation offline...

She's also been chatting with several other guys... the ones I saw on FB indicate they're either asking her out or she's outrightly flirting with them...

On WhatsApp, only God knows the content and direction of her chat with other guys...

The painful part is I found out she's been having this online/offline double life by accident... That's a story for another day...

When I confronted her with my findings, she's been claiming she has nothing with any of the guys and that I should forgive her for hiding her online life from me...

I feel betrayed... I doubt if she'll ever change... I just want to move on...

What should I do?
So ? Thank God you said girlfriend not wife if you want her for yourself do the needful (MARRY HER) I see no reason why a woman would flirt around if you are ready and serious about marrying her so what happens to her if she puts all her hope in you and at the end of the day you dont marry her abeg abeg oga if it is not cool with you move ahead wahala no dey dat one
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by els0nm0rali(m): 6:02am On Jul 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

This thing I don't get it..Why a person who is supposed "exclusively dating" has balls to flirt around angry ?

Flirting is the first step of cheating sha..it all started from there.. But a lot of humans regardless of their gender will always fall for this shii...#SMH

So, OP u betta think twice sha. Are u ready to continue with a girl who keeps flirting behind ur back?

Quite right.

As a matter of fact flirting is also a form of cheating. Emotional cheating.

I wonder what the op wants from us. To tell him what he already knows or to come and help him flog the girl?
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by mgtow: 6:06am On Jul 12, 2018
AreaFada2:

Dude, let's face it. MOST ladies are at it these days. NO MAN can claim his woman isn't doing it. I'd advise even married men not to be so bold to claim exclusivity. I know what I mean. Some of us are in the position to see all imaginable orisirisi.

So long you're not married, kindly accept that you're only a shareholder. Even if married, still only by Grace of God.
An averagely pretty lady on social will be hit on by several men daily: rich, poor, average, handsome, local-based, foreign-based, stingy, generous, etc.

How many girls nowadays can resist all these men ALWAYS?

Around 35% of firstborn kids belong to another man outside. All those women who get pregnant and they quickly organise wedding before belly gets big. As a man if no DNA test done, OYO.

About 25% of all kids belong to another man outside.

A late wealthy relative of mine had kids with his wife in Nigeria. It later turned out all the kids were not his. He died mysteriously soon after. Only the kid he had with a European lady abroad is his (DNA proven). His 9ja wife had all the SUVs and money to use but still cheated recklessly.

By the time many girls are 16, they have learnt that men are the easiest way to make money. Their taste only increase with time.

In terms of promiscuity, women tower above men these days. Easily.

Easily because all a woman has to say is YES. She brings nothing else to the table in terms of money, effort, logistics, etc. For a woman, cheating is free and the incentives are juicy. For a man to cheat with multiple women, he must be willing to go through a little/lot of stress, financially, emotionally, physically, etc.

This is why when I hear women say men are scum/cheats I just shake my head because I know the reality on ground. You can't trust a woman. We all carry our battle scars. Personally I wish more men were like me but I know that's impossible so it's a lost cause.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by newinsta: 6:08am On Jul 12, 2018
propose to her, then you will have right to check her phones and personal stuff, give her about a week to drop other guys, treat her with equal rights, after that if she f up, drop her and move, that is LOVE, RESPECT & PRINCIPLE
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by mgtow: 6:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Haykay2014:
Hi
I need your help to get out of this emotional trauma I found myself.......I’m in love with a lady and later found out that she was sleeping with two other guys,I vex and told her it’s over and she begged me non stop for 3days with tears,and because of the love I have for her,I forgave her but didn’t trust,and it’s hard to drop her cos I love her wholeheartedly,and now after another one month,I saw some WhatsApp chat on her phone I found out she still does the same thing and this time with a different guy I saw update of some guys asking her to come over as dey have missed having sex with her.........now I want to drop her and let her go but my heart is not letting it go,I can’t even eat as the thought of her fills up my heart,and I don’t wanna get back into the relationship....I can’t eat and I’m loosing my strength gradually,please advise me

Is she your first love? Toss that b!tch aside and get you a new hoe or preferably, try being single for a while. It works wonders. If you don't dump her now, she will eventually get tired of your when she has finished chopping enough ogede wey big pass your own, and then she WILL dump you without thinking twice. Trust me you will feel worse then. Dump her and stand your ground. Just try give yourself small prestige bros.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Heineken(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Girls are bad news seriously. One happened to me during my nysc days. A corper too. She left my place for her ppa and when she cm for the weekend I was helping her to fix her whatsapp. Saw her naked with a guy atop her bed. Omo she say naso dem dey do for lodge. Wey me too na corper o. If you trust girl, omo you try. I told my girl recently that If I catch or hear her cheating that's gon be the end. Na wen them dey with you, them be urs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by mgtow: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2018
BlackAfrican:

2 yrs approximately.... would have let go if this is the first time... I forgave her and tried to talk sense to her Wen something like this happened less than 2 months ago.... now she repeats it again.... what hurts most is her continuous attempts to cover up her tracks with lies... she'll either lie or keep quiet abt something she knows she's done wrong.... she's been texting and calling that I should forgive her that she has nothing with the guys bt I don't want to be burnt a third time.

Dude, are you not even surprised that most of us on here have had the same experience? Dump that bítch now, you have been warned o. Don't be a wuss, cos na all of us you dey represent like this. Show her that you are not stewpid cos right now she definitely thinks that you are.

Women are the real scum, an unending abyss of lies, deceptions and manipulations. Your first mistake was taking her so seriously. I hope you learn from this going forward.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Moorish: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2018
Heineken:
Girls are bad news seriously. One happened to me during my nysc days. A corper too. She left my place for her ppa and when she cm for the weekend I was helping her to fix her whatsapp. Saw her naked with a guy atop her bed. Omo she say naso dem dey do for lodge. Wey me too na corper o. If you trust girl, omo you try. I told my girl recently that If I catch or hear her cheating that's gon be the end. Na wen them dey with you, them be urs.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by pasydron(m): 6:22am On Jul 12, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello NLs,
I'm too emotionally drained to make sound judgement so I need your contribution on this issue.

I found out recently that my gf has been living a secret life online. My findings suggest that she may be cheating on me... Why? She's been communicating with an ex that practically broke her heart in the past...

She's also frequently communicating with another guy on Facebook who has repeatedly called her my love, honey, sweetheart and other romantic pet names and she has reciprocated most times.... At a point, the guy said he was naked and waiting for her at home... And she said she's coming... I guess they took the conversation offline...

She's also been chatting with several other guys... the ones I saw on FB indicate they're either asking her out or she's outrightly flirting with them...

On WhatsApp, only God knows the content and direction of her chat with other guys...

The painful part is I found out she's been having this online/offline double life by accident... That's a story for another day...

When I confronted her with my findings, she's been claiming she has nothing with any of the guys and that I should forgive her for hiding her online life from me...

What should I do?

After God... fear "ex"....

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by madridguy(m): 6:22am On Jul 12, 2018
I'm honored sir.

STARKACE:
dude your comments in any section have never disappoint me
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by madridguy(m): 6:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Take your ill sermon to politics section and stop follow follow me upanddan shocked

resurgent2019:

And this comment emanated from a supposed practicing muslim—who worships prophet Mohammedu Buhari?

I am now convinced that your support for the regime is due to anti Christian animus. I leave you with your conscience.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:24am On Jul 12, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Throwback

guy, you get problem oo, most of this women are cheat, Bleep ,fuvk until you get tired, the chances of getting a good girl is very slim, Bleep anything fuckable, the more you spend on her, the more. you feel hurt, spend less, hurt less, love with your head, I get one babe too that flirt around but I don nack her toto more than 80 times, if she wan go make she go, no time to check time brother,. I cheat too because I cannot die of faithfulness when my girlfriend is cheating , so I have to balance the equation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by litaninja(m): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2018
Hmm....I would like to ask, are you 100% faithful to her? No flings, side chics, quick hook ups... Etc?

BlackAfrican:

What should I do?

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by mgtow: 6:25am On Jul 12, 2018
newinsta:
propose to her, then you will have right to check her phones and personal stuff, give her about a week to drop other guys, treat her with equal rights, after that if she f up, drop her and move, that is LOVE, RESPECT & PRINCIPLE

You're advising him to propose to a proven cheat? To give her time to drop other guys? Where is your pride as a man? How do you even condone the fact that she's seeing other guys? Is her pússy gold? Emancipate yourself from this defeatist mentality bros. You are part of the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by madridguy(m): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2018
Mum, am on vacation here grin grin

iLegendd:
Son, what are you doing in Romance Section? There is a thread created against Buhari and you're here giving a relationship advice. Run and go defend master before your BMC salary reduces from 30k to 3k.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Heineken(m): 6:36am On Jul 12, 2018
Moorish:

I know all this about women

But we men too we have our shits

Why can’t we fall in love and marry that less attractive but well mannered girl? We want the presentable ones who know they are and treat us like shit

The whole earth is messed up but I have found where I can hide from all this madness

lol but bro girls bad. If you trust them, that's the end. They wicked. Even married ones no gree.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by emelda86(f): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2018
mimimile93:

Naija girls were written_off even before they were born..

Trust a naija girl at your own peril.

Every naija girl has more than 5 sexual partners.

Stay away from relationship and prepare to die young..

Relationship favors girls.

If you need sex there are a lot of brothels in Nigeria go there and ease yourself.

I was waiting for your reply & you didn't disappoint yen yen yen.....
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by zeus9634: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Move on bro it never ends well when you forgive. She’s gonna repeat the same thing
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by jidxin(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

This thing I don't get it..Why a person who is supposed "exclusively dating" has balls to flirt around angry ?

Flirting is the first step of cheating sha..it all started from there.. But a lot of humans regardless of their gender will always fall for this shii...#SMH

So, OP u betta think twice sha. Are u ready to continue with a girl who keeps flirting behind ur back?

nice one....so you are this intelligent
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by kullozone(m): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Hahahaha!!! You never see anything. When you were supporting terrorist Bullhari and his killer herdsmen, you thought you'd go free abi?

This one is your love life, The next would be your finance, then your health and other things...

Just like that shasmiley
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by emelda86(f): 6:47am On Jul 12, 2018
newinsta:

Sense will not kee you
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by emelda86(f): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2018
kullozone:
Hahahaha!!! You never see anything. When you were supporting terrorist Bullhari and his killer herdsmen, you thought you'd go free abi?

This one is your love life, The next would be your finance, then your health and other things...

Just like that shasmiley

Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.