Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Should I Forgive Her Again - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her Again (76664 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by toprealman: 6:48am On Jul 12, 2018
OP are you innocent of these "crimes"?
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Haykay2014:
Hi
I need your help to get out of this emotional trauma I found myself.......I’m in love with a lady and later found out that she was sleeping with two other guys,I vex and told her it’s over and she begged me non stop for 3days with tears,and because of the love I have for her,I forgave her but didn’t trust,and it’s hard to drop her cos I love her wholeheartedly,and now after another one month,I saw some WhatsApp chat on her phone I found out she still does the same thing and this time with a different guy I saw update of some guys asking her to come over as dey have missed having sex with her.........now I want to drop her and let her go but my heart is not letting it go,I can’t even eat as the thought of her fills up my heart,and I don’t wanna get back into the relationship....I can’t eat and I’m loosing my strength gradually,please advise me

Hmm this is a very dicey case. How long have u been dating her? And how old? This facts are very important.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Didcot: 6:50am On Jul 12, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello NLs,
I'm too emotionally drained to make sound judgement so I need your contribution on this issue.

I found out recently that my gf has been living a secret life online. My findings suggest that she may be cheating on me... Why? She's been communicating with an ex that practically broke her heart in the past...

She's also frequently communicating with another guy on Facebook who has repeatedly called her my love, honey, sweetheart and other romantic pet names and she has reciprocated most times.... At a point, the guy said he was naked and waiting for her at home... And she said she's coming... I guess they took the conversation offline...

She's also been chatting with several other guys... the ones I saw on FB indicate they're either asking her out or she's outrightly flirting with them...

On WhatsApp, only God knows the content and direction of her chat with other guys...

The painful part is I found out she's been having this online/offline double life by accident... That's a story for another day...

When I confronted her with my findings, she's been claiming she has nothing with any of the guys and that I should forgive her for hiding her online life from me...

I feel betrayed... I doubt if she'll ever change... I just want to move on...

What should I do?

Kill yourself
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Keneeby(m): 6:55am On Jul 12, 2018
That your girlfriend is not your wife so why all these suspicion? She has every right to chat with whoever she wish. After all you haven't paid any thing on her. She is trying not to put all her eggs in one basket.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Guy Abeg look for away to make Money and close this topic
Na money i need I need no be woman
next topic joor
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by whoareyou0994: 6:57am On Jul 12, 2018
Forgive her and stop her from using android phone.if she accept that means she's not cheating on u but if she say no that means she be intelligent cheater.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by sexy74(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello NLs,
I'm too emotionally drained to make sound judgement so I need your contribution on this issue.

I found out recently that my gf has been living a secret life online. My findings suggest that she may be cheating on me... Why? She's been communicating with an ex that practically broke her heart in the past...

She's also frequently communicating with another guy on Facebook who has repeatedly called her my love, honey, sweetheart and other romantic pet names and she has reciprocated most times.... At a point, the guy said he was naked and waiting for her at home... And she said she's coming... I guess they took the conversation offline...

She's also been chatting with several other guys... the ones I saw on FB indicate they're either asking her out or she's outrightly flirting with them...

On WhatsApp, only God knows the content and direction of her chat with other guys...

The painful part is I found out she's been having this online/offline double life by accident... That's a story for another day...

When I confronted her with my findings, she's been claiming she has nothing with any of the guys and that I should forgive her for hiding her online life from me...

What should I do?
Brother you have been betrayed and wil always be betrayed by her.
Now that you have caught her, she will be more careful in doing what she is doing.
I tell you , she will never change she will go deeper and you will have a more broken heart.
You can move on now that is fresh and early without strings attached.
That’s an average Nigerian woman for you, never satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by geo4c: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2018
LyfeJennings:
Ur wife is an oloriburuku

Warri no dey carry last
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2018
mamajaz:

You and that your Queen succubus are grossly unserious oh. Before she mentioned your name finish you don respond. So many lazy Buhari kids on nairaland. Love doctor kor, witch doctor ni. You kuma come dey feel high say you don earn MBBS on nairaland from the department of love and counseling.
I am supposed to ignore u but i will give u this mention so u can probably masturbate to it.. If u don't respect urself as a supposed mother & mind ur business the next time u call me a lazy kid again u will not be able to sleep properly from what i will expose to u about urself... Calling me lazy.. My net worth is more than u & ur husband's combined.. Don't face ur home
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by jaxxy(m): 7:03am On Jul 12, 2018
BlackAfrican:

2 yrs approximately.... would have let go if this is the first time... I forgave her and tried to talk sense to her Wen something like this happened less than 2 months ago.... now she repeats it again.... what hurts most is her continuous attempts to cover up her tracks with lies... she'll either lie or keep quiet abt something she knows she's done wrong.... she's been texting and calling that I should forgive her that she has nothing with the guys bt I don't want to be burnt a third time.

If shes a serial cheat and liar yh beta let her go people like dat arent ready to change yet or ready for the type of relationship u want. Sm ladies tend to keep their options open if their current partner isn't assuring them much bt there is a difference between keeping ur options open and being a serial cheat 2me.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by engrelvis(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello NLs,

What should I do?
is she yr wife?is when u marry a girl u v control over her.u r courting .By d r u a saint yrsef?
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by engrelvis(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello NLs,

What should I do?
is she yr wife?is when u marry a girl u v control over her.u r courting .By d way r u a saint yrsef?

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by GOFRONT(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Yet they said "Do not check your partners phone"......."How can I allow my boo to have access to my Phone?"......."that's Intrusion of privacy"

Too many skeletons in the cupboards Nowadayz.......Let me com and start cleaning out my Closet because Nobody Holy pass

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by mgtow: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2018
jaxxy:

If shes a serial cheat and liar yh beta let her go people like dat arent ready to change yet or ready for the type of relationship u want. Sm ladies tend to keep their options open if their current partner isn't assuring them much bt there is a difference between keeping ur options open and being a serial cheat 2me.

Keeping your options open is the same thing as cheating bruv. Why be in a serious relationship if you want to keep your options open? When men do it they are called cheats/dogs/scum but when women do it they say they don't want to put all their eggs in one basket.

Which smelling basket? Abi I resemble egg?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by XhosaNostra(f): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2018
Don't forgive her. Move on.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by isybeke(f): 7:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Leave her nd move on

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Sirtesla(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Why should you move on and with who.....? i think you should believe a woman if says to you, there is no cause for alarm. Then again, i think if she is really cheating on you then there is something you are not doing right or not been observant enough. Bro, give her another chance and grow together, execpt if you have had someone else around corner, you should not be too in hurry to leave that .............
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by worldman(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Which good girl are you talking about, my man know any good girl anywhere that good girl you are talking about some one has also browse her own internet very well manage what you have they are all the same
madridguy:
Hope you've browse her server very well?

If yes, dump her and get a good girl

If No, try and mark your own register and move on.

From your narration, your GF is a public toilet. Kiss the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by madridguy(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2018
You're wrong. We have many good girls around with untouched body. I mean follow come body tongue

worldman:
Which good girl are you talking about, my man know any good girl anywhere that good girl you are talking about some one has also browse her own internet very well manage what you have they are all the same
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by newinsta: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2018
mgtow:

You're advising him to propose to a proven cheat? To give her time to drop other guys? Where is your pride as a man? How do you even condone the fact that she's seeing other guys? Is her pússy gold? Emancipate yourself from this defeatist mentality bros. You are part of the problem.

cheat? that is hilarious, she is not yours until she agrees to marry you legally until then you have no right over how many dick she wants to test, just as the guy too is probably still searching and testing (if he is a real G), this reply now shows that am not speaking as defeatist or what do you call it. Know what you want, be principled!
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by cve90: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2018
80% of all the girls onlone do same thing, on instagram, facebook, whatsapp and all, they just keep flirting around, really disheartening, Naija girls have gone

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by mgtow: 7:29am On Jul 12, 2018
newinsta:

cheat? that is hilarious, she is not yours until she agrees to marry you legally until then you have no right over how many dick she wants to test, just as the guy too is probably still searching and testing (if he is a real G), this reply now shows that am not speaking as defeatist or what do you call it. Know what you want, be principled!

I get you, but you don't reward a cheat by proposing... I mean, what the hell? Never reward bad behaviour. And I assure you that proposing to her or marrying her is not a guarantee that she will stop her philandering ways. Marriage/Proposal isn't a magic wand that changes a person all of a sudden.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by ArcherPrime(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2018
Keneeby:
That your girlfriend is not your wife so why all these suspicion? She has every right to chat with whoever she wish. After all you haven't paid any thing on her. She is trying not to put all her eggs in one basket.

Are u a guy or a girl.? If u are a guy I sorry for u sad

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by overhypedsteve(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2018
madridguy:
Hope you've browse her server very well?

If yes, dump her and get a good girl

If No, try and mark your own register and move on.

From your narration, your GF is a public toilet. Kiss the bitter truth.
he shouldn't even touch the server. Make.e nor go catch desease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by anigbajumo(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2018
vchykp:

The real truth is that she is a cheat, i can bet my balls, but if you are strong enough to forgive, go ahead, but if not, please move on..

Bro, if he forgive her nd continue with the relationship he just give himself early relief of passing through broken heart pain,she will still break his heart nd feel the pain again in the long-run.@op just dump her nd move on......

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by nenzonaldo21(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Guy if I get ur story rite it's lyk na u dey love her, she no love u don't get it twisted run guy no turn back gals lyk DAT don't change no matter what u give dem since she has d gods 2 hide her oda fone 4rm u hmmm na only God knw if she never sell u sef

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by AreaFada2: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2018
mgtow:

Easily because all a woman has to say is YES. She brings nothing else to the table in terms of money, effort, logistics, etc. For a woman, cheating is free and the incentives are juicy. For a man to cheat with multiple women, he must be willing to go through a little/lot of stress, financially, emotionally, physically, etc.

This is why when I hear women say men are scum/cheats I just shake my head because I know the reality on ground. You can't trust a woman. We all carry our battle scars. Personally I wish more men were like me but I know that's impossible so it's a lost cause.
Nothing to add. QED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Adexprint(m): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2018
the rate at which these girls get laid by random guys they meet on fb these days is something else. If you dont have secret access to your girlfriends Facebook chat pls do,before you can trust her.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by newinsta: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2018
mgtow:

I get you, but you don't reward a cheat by proposing... I mean, what the hell? Never reward bad behaviour. And I assure you that proposing to her or marrying her is not a guarantee that she will stop her philandering ways. Marriage/Proposal isn't a magic wand that changes a person all of a sudden.

proposal is not a reward, I want to marry can later be 'I can't marry a LovePeddler' you are not trying to change her (of course you can't) you only setting a standard, or call it a bait, her action determines the result
Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by Puzzypleazer: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Oga... Your not coming out plain.

You never caught her cheating from your story.

Everything in your story is based on suspicions.

Go get your facts right.

are they still idiots like this in naija?

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Again by WealthRite: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2018
My brother, may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. This your case looks exactly like mine. I recently walked away when I discovered no change was forthcoming. I cannot come and die because of an irresponsible lady!
See, she won't change o. Move on jejely with your life so you can have peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.