Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,277 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:05 PM

Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) (52292 Views)

South Africans Are Asking Why In Nigerian Movies Everyone Is Christian / Tribunal Stops Multichoice From Increasing Tariffs / Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by obinoral1179(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2018
I'm stranded somewhere, please 5k for T-fare I beg of you. 2038969498. UBA. May God reward you trillion folds
you even put the amount you need....... With your monicker as nobody...... You better start trekking

4 Likes

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by cleanshaven(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2018
I'm stranded somewhere, please 5k for T-fare I beg of you. 2038969498. UBA. May God reward you trillion folds
sorry dear 75k sent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by ajayiopy: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2018
krattoss:
Partially, they re saying the truth Shaa..

But I think it's time for online stream networks like Amazon firestick,iptv,roku+vpn to take over cool
we don't need to argue with DSTV ,don't just subscribe for one month and they will see the effect on their sales .I think is high time ADENUGA invest into this cable network. where is TSTV?

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by franzis(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2018
TSTV loading ....
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by FitnesScientist: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Nigerians would still subscribe
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by pannyman(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2018
DSTV is not a monopoly. If you are not happy with them go elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by twosquare(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2018
ybalogs:
TStv really disappointed us. I actually thought their emergence will signal the end of DStv. I thought wrong.
They actually shot themselves in the foot instead of starting slow without much noise. No business sense.

4 Likes

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Diso60090(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2018
decatalyst:
The reason why they are increasing price is BUHARI! sad

And APC Nigeria lazy party
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by diegwu02: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2018
Simple. DSTV is increasing their tariffs because there seems to be no viable competitors in sight

3 Likes

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by millionboi2: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2018
Lol...and somebody is wishing to work here
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Crocky23: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2018
Useless reply
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by innocential3032(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2018
THE REASON WHY WAS BCUZ OF THE WICKED AND BAD LEADER WHO ONLY INTERFERE IN THE MATTER THAT AFFECT ONLY THEM
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by kachinwa: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2018
Nigerias are stranded in one location or the other,,,, please find your way grin

5 Likes

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by frowland(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2018

Remain there..! Its one nigeria. OR perharps you hope for one m0ron here to send FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA to a stranded chap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by romenna: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2018
manage the 2m i just transferred to u.
no strand again oh olosi

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Assassin101: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2018
South Africa will kill us in their country and still extort us here in our own country
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by davillian(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2018
Yahoo yahoo don reach NL
See as this buy de bumb us sha.
Ode mumu you should have asked for airtime to call your people that you are stranded
By now you would have gotten more than 5k airtime grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by bonnyhope: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Guy, as it is now everybody is stranded in Nigeria now.....we all voted for the change

1 Like

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Blaze888: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2018

You even get data + android phone to post on nairaland.....

You r just starting to get stranded with level 1 , when e hit level 5 no b person go tell u to sale ur phone ...mtcheeew

You will get 60k alert from hallmark bank soon

5 Likes

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by skales67(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2018
krattoss:
why u dey shine teeth like this undecided

The guy is running mad. I think hunger from Sai Barber change is resetting his medula oblongata undecided
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by DavSagacity(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2018
you no fit trekk Abi..?. This online bambiala done dey go another dimension Oooo

1 Like

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Acidosis:

How much is minimum wage again? N6300 to N6800 is just too much. Sad thing is there are no sensible or reliable competitors. They all offer junk free to air channels.

They are sensible competitors. We have Star times, Actv Ctl and among others. The strategy of multi choice is football as that has been their selling point. Buying the right to air EPL,German league and among others are expensive. The highest bidder gets the right to air it in Sub Sahara Africa. Unfortunately multi choice will continue because many of her subscribers watch super sports channels. This invariably mean they accrue more revenue from subscribers paying for premium package. With this, it is easier for them to buy pay TV rights. By the time there is a drop on premium package, the price will fall
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2018
oyb:
If you don't like don't watch. Cable tv is not a right
There are alternatives.
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Obierika(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2018
hisgrace090:
The increase the tariff after finding out that TSTV is a scam and never a challenge.

The TSTV thing had always been a scam!

1 Like

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by melodygenius(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2018
Women sha if them use their money do something meaningful person no go hear word again. after sombody go call me a menist.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by skales67(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
ajayiopy:

we don't need to argue with DSTV ,don't just subscribe for one month and they will see the effect on their sales .I think is high time ADENUGA invest into this cable network. where is TSTV?

You are requesting that someone who cannot effectively handle telecommunications go into mainstream cable tv broadcasting? With the useless services glo renders characterized by poor internet services and epileptic voice calls, I dare say that if Adenuga brings in cable tv with N100/Month bouquet, I will not subscribe. I'd rather throw my tv into the Atlantic ocean

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by HoodBillionaire: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
God punish you

1 Like

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by HoodBillionaire: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
i will feeling like s chair
did 3900 sub x 2months sub
half of the stations are boring
epic shows trash movies
mtv base naija shows trash
why cant we watch full sub for 4k why
why
i only turn my tv on when i want to warch ultimate survival and some other few documentary.
dstv is a piece of shit
tstv is never coming
we are trapped when we gor no major satelite up in space..what a damn shame

1 Like

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by barragan: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
krattoss:
Partially, they re saying the truth Shaa..

But I think it's time for online stream networks like Amazon firestick,iptv,roku+vpn to take over cool

How do you read things on your phone? This font is almost illegible.
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by enemyofprogress: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
krattoss:
Lalasticlala.. Come and see oooo shocked
him no get television jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. / Shobowale Bamgbose For Warner Bros Production As Nina Gold Offers Him Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.