Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Kemi Adeosun And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians (1652 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by abes(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
id911:

Did I categorically say it's fake/forged or you have comprehension problem?

So you admit her certificate is not forged?
Re: Kemi Adeosun And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by chiefolododo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=PaChukwudi44 post=69239324]

you call a forgery by the minister of finance a distraction? Are you for real?[/quote My brother from the east . Don't let us hate people because they are not from our tribe
Re: Kemi Adeosun And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by ashjay001(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=Chuksonyeike post=69243222][/quote]

U should be telling d others. I'm patient already.
Re: Kemi Adeosun And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by limeta(f): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
id911:

It's pretty annoying and ridiculous seeing the army of defenders on this issue

There you go
So they stay
Re: Kemi Adeosun And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by id911(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
abes:

So you admit her certificate is not forged?

You guys are funny... Posterity will judge us all

(1) (2) (Reply)

MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor / Presidential Villa: Buhari Ordered Ordinary Citizens Free Access From Henceforth / Who Cursed Abia State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.